What's new

IAF Mig-29 jet crashes, pilots safe

First MiG-29 UPG loss.
MiG-29 K/KuB is a lot larger with better engines and has the best pilots behind the control columns in the whole of India.

This is Mig29UPG. That was Mig29K
this is what I am saying, see the experts comment below....
need to learn how to make everything "Good News"....unlike our so called experts ....

Read again. I am talking about IAF.
Mig-29K/KUB are operated & owned by Indian Navy and flown from Indian navy bases by Indian navy pilots, nothing to do with IAF.
All is Indian Loss, no matter how you spin it.

Crashed Do happen Like F-16 Nose Dived in earth
But we are not the one claiming that our 'best of the best of the best' pilots the world ever witnessed were flying the jet & so it couldn't be crashed. :crazy:

But we are not the one claiming that our 'best of the best of the best' pilots the world ever witnessed were flying the jet & so it couldn't be crashed. :crazy:
Russian Air forced Crashed 38 Su-27 In last 40 years

IAF In Comparison is pretty Far behind
Crashes are Part Of Aviation When u are using a machine regularly And flying it 100-150 + hours in a year
That To Adding Multiple Third Party Avionics And Weapons in your Aircraft
The Whole fleet is regularly Utilized in Multiple Training hours It Will bound Develop a Snag

Bhagwaan taaqat de tumhe aur crashes karne ki.
Even Rafale's ,F-16,Euro-fighter or Even F-35 can crashes Why not UPG or MKI

When you Fly Machines Consecutively for 100-150 + hours Per year They Will develop Some Snags Its Bound To happen With every Machine even your Car

in last 22+ years Service only 10 MKI's Crashed Whereas Russian air force had 38 crashes of there Su-27
in 40 + years

An Aircraft Service years are 25-30 years Max-40 years
So Even if IAF crashed 10-15 more MKI's in Next 10-15 years It Will be No worry Since We already increasing its number beyond 300+

Ejection at extreme Gs :lol:
Off-topic post Wasted my time

Back
Top Bottom