What's new

IAF Mig-29 jet crashes, pilots safe

They will tell us this is a "force-land" again :rofl:

An Aircraft Service years are 25-30 years Max-40 years
So Even if IAF crashed 10-15 more MKI's in Next 10-15 years It Will be No worry Since We already increasing its number beyond 300+

Seems hindu air force has made grand plans for ejection training.

It is Mig-29 as per India TV.
First crash of an IAF Mig-29 in 6.5 years, Excellent safety record.
Am i missing something
I3TEXUS.jpg

@BL33D

Why do you post these news items and invite the vicious stream of negative comments from our resident vultures? Are you so devoid of any understanding or are you obsessed with appearing in print? Your creating of unlimited opportunities for permitting people to bad-mouth the Indian armed forces is really irritating.

Am i missing something
I3TEXUS.jpg
Yes, you are clearly misisng something and that's reading comprehension.

Last IAF Mig-29 crash was on 8 Nov 2013 exactly 6.5 yrs ago (no IAF Mig-29 crashes in between).
The crashes in between were of Navy Mig-29K which are operated & owned by Indian Navy and flown from Indian navy bases by Indian navy pilots; maintenance & training also fully by Indian Navy.
So nothing to do with IAF.

@BL33D

Why do you post these news items and invite the vicious stream of negative comments from our resident vultures? Are you so devoid of any understanding or are you obsessed with appearing in print? Your creating of unlimited opportunities for permitting people to bad-mouth the Indian armed forces is really irritating.
Well they are gonna post the same and feast on it anyway. And this feasting isnt limited to the negative threads but is also done in positive threads. So I felt it doesnt make a difference anyway. Maybe I will rethink after I see the reactions.

Well they are gonna post the same and feast on it anyway. And this feasting isnt limited to the negative threads but is also done in positive threads. So I felt it doesnt make a difference anyway. Maybe I will rethink after I see the reactions.

Let them do it, and make exhibitions of undignified conduct; why tempt them? Aa bail mujhe mar?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom