What's new

IAF Mig-29 jet crashes, pilots safe

sir its not only me i visit so many international defence forums everyone is laughing on IAF . they are not pakistanis .:rolleyes:

I am not Sir, but call me brother of you like to. And, I was laughing for such humor. On other point of IAF being mocked on international forums, well they all are hored by ISI.

Yes, you are clearly misisng something and that's reading comprehension.

Last IAF Mig-29 crash was on 8 Nov 2013 exactly 6.5 yrs ago (no IAF Mig-29 crashes in between).
The crashes in between were of Navy Mig-29K which are operated & owned by Indian Navy and flown from Indian navy bases by Indian navy pilots; maintenance & training also fully by Indian Navy.
So nothing to do with IAF.
By this logic
There was only 1 crash of jf17 by paf and 1 crash by pn number 2 sqd...
When did I say that? Stop making stuff up kid!
Uncle.... what you said was all bs and had no justification... how the hell can you make up a stat and just say wow what a record!!!
India operates mig29 ( be that navy or airforce) ....
Making up stats to fool yourself is ok for you...
I think the amount of flak u have gotten is enough to light up your ***...
Cheers uncle but grow up mentally as well

Ahhh crash season is back again, I will bet my horse the next crash is a mig27 or mig 21.

Ahhh crash season is back again, I will bet my horse the next crash is a mig27 or mig 21.

i was wondering when this chinese will show up??

cant control a virus and cant contrl a rocket... same for them. usless.

https://www.newsweek.com/debris-chinese-rocket-africa-1503950

such a disaster this rocket that it fell into another country.

Fragments of a large Chinese rocket segment that plummeted to Earth in an uncontrolled descent earlier this week may have fallen on land in the Ivory Coast, local reports suggest.

Initial data indicated that the 18-ton, nearly 100-foot-long, core stage of the Long March 5B rocket, one of the largest pieces of space debris to have ever fallen to Earth in an uncontrolled fashion, had smashed harmlessly into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Mauritania in West Africa on Monday.

and these people mock others. shameless to say the least.

Fragments of a large Chinese rocket segment that plummeted to Earth in an uncontrolled descent earlier this week may have fallen on land in the Ivory Coast, local reports suggest.

Initial data indicated that the 18-ton, nearly 100-foot-long, core stage of the Long March 5B rocket, one of the largest pieces of space debris to have ever fallen to Earth in an uncontrolled fashion, had smashed harmlessly into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Mauritania in West Africa on Monday.

Fake story. I have until now not even seen a piece of evidence of falling debris for Long March 5B of the rocket on other nation. Did you heard from the , "We lie, we steal, we cheat! country" ?

It's up to economics actually if whether we want to control the reentry. We just don't want to pay more. India has got 110k infected now, so much for Modi is gr8 in controlling virus eh? Lol

And we are talking about plane crashes, what has it got to do with viruses or rockets?

It's up to economics actually if whether we want to control the reentry. We just don't want to pay more. India has got 110k infected now, so much for Modi is gr8 in controlling virus eh? Lol

And we are talking about plane crashes, what has it got to do with viruses or rockets?
I have not seen a photo of their so called debris. Becareful of those western report attempt to smear China rocket success.

What? Hahahaha so now the news around India and USA is about Long March 5 failure? All countries and organizations have recognized and reported total success of CZ-5 May mission launch. Apart from a new shield for future landing tests deployed did not work like engineers planned but this idea and implementation is totally unknown and new so many attempts required to refine anyway or discard the idea. The spacecraft was successful and was the rocket too. All rockets have shed debris also including Indian ones and American ones. So Chinese rocket shed debris is failure. Wow try so hard almost funny now. I guess Indian rockets are all single stage to orbit and never drop any debris. Must be wonderful Indian technology.

oh now you want to create your rules? a crash is a crash, and your rockets crash into other countries... so pathetic. Uncontrolled crash... why do you fly rockets when you can control them? at least crash where there are not people.

and yes, virus is also a crash.... cant control a virus but can control people on what they say... ridiculous people with ridiculous mindset.

I have not seen a photo of their so called debris. Becareful of those western report attempt to smear China rocket success.
It's not a failure, its the left over from lm5b launch of the new gen crewed capsule. It reentered earth unguided and US is making a fuss out of ut

Truly funny. Indian mission to land on lunar surface failed and called partial 99.99999999% success and Chinese rocket has stage discarding like every single other rocket in the world and is called failure. This is the propaganda that everyone pretends doesn't exist and even believe it. Whatever. Call success failure and failure as success if up to them because what is still important is reality and not illusion. They can call Chinese everything some way and believe in it. Even until bigger and better things become out of these small everyday progress, they will deny and deny because China only makes mcdonalds toys forever. Choose to live in this delusion is fine. I will drive my S class to my automated factory while they feel good about Chinese being this way and that way. This one guy still wants to say CZ-5 crashed like the whole rocket crashed when it is just boosters. USA and Indian rockets crash every single time they launch. India rockets have 0% success because every single launch is a crash just like this CZ-5 huh. Some Indian crash just bigger than other crash.

oh now you want to create your rules? a crash is a crash, and your rockets crash into other countries... so pathetic. Uncontrolled crash... why do you fly rockets when you can control them? at least crash where there are not people.

and yes, virus is also a crash.... cant control a virus but can control people on what they say... ridiculous people with ridiculous mindset.
Because we choose not too. Hahahha. It's a leftover from a successful launch, and it was designed to crash in a vast ocean and it did as per designed. We just don't want to add thrusters so? You paying us?

We controlled the virus pretty well mate. It's India you gotta be worried now. Stop derailing on plane crashes.

Because we choose not too. Hahahha. It's a leftover from a successful launch, and it was designed to crash in a vast ocean and it did as per designed. We just don't want to add thrusters so? You paying us?

We controlled the virus pretty well mate. It's India you gotta be worried now. Stop derailing on plane crashes.

pretty pathetic attempt to cover up there. not all chinese cover ups are successful. a failed launch and a failed country to stop crashes and virus.
this virus is not going away so easily. SARS and SARS 2 COVID19 China virus will not be just the two of it. There will be more from the same land which crashes its rockets to other countries.

stay out of this thread and control your own crashes .... rockets and virus both.

pretty pathetic attempt to cover up there. not all chinese cover ups are successful. a failed launch and a failed country to stop crashes and virus.
this virus is not going away so easily. SARS and SARS 2 COVID19 China virus will not be just the two of it. There will be more from the same land which crashes its rockets to other countries.

stay out of this thread and control your own crashes .... rockets and virus both.
Well I can't stop you from claiming core stage reentry as failed launch.lol

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme...-stage-falls-to-earth-in-uncontrolled-reentry

'China celebrated success last week when its prototype crewed spacecraft returned to Earth after several days in orbit. It got there with the aid of a new, more powerful rocket called the Long March 5B. The core stage remained in space until yesterday when it splashed down in the Atlantic Ocean'

Anyway stop diverting the topic, we have a virus under control while India is in deep shit. Can we please talk about Indian crashes as per the thread topic? Let's guess the next plane which is gonna crash in 2020.lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom