What's new

IAF losing edge over PAF:Military Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airborne Warning systems of Indian Airforce are superior to PAF, With Phalcons and DRDO AEW&C (indigenous) platforms.

Do you understand what quantitative means? Phalcon is superior in the sense of range yes but the DRDO AEW&C is undoubtedly inferior to the Erieye and ZDK 03.

Increase in procurement of PAF? Are you serious.... you want to compare indian procurement with PAF...

In the sense that IAF can always keep such a disparity in numbers. Delay after delay.

Do you understand what quantitative means? Phalcon is superior in the sense of range yes but the DRDO AEW&C is undoubtedly inferior to the Erieye and ZDK 03.

In the sense that IAF can always keep such a disparity in numbers. Delay after delay.

DRDO AEW&C is to be fielded inlarge numbers and will undergo modifications ... and all the specs are not released so cannot compare.. But if you want to assume fantasies .. thats your call

I dont really want to mention numbers of procurements to ruffle your feathers... try looking up projected strengths of both the airforces and try concentrating on quality and quantity of inventory... you will have your answer

DRDO AEW&C is to be fielded inlarge numbers and will undergo modifications ... and all the specs are not released so cannot compare.. But if you want to assume fantasies .. thats your call

Anyone not Indian does not buy the argument that anything made in India is super. The Erieye has been in service and Sweden has had experience in AESA radars. The ZDK 03 has a longer range then even the Erieye as stated by the PAF.

I dont really want to mention numbers of procurements to ruffle your feathers... try looking up projected strengths of both the airforces and try concentrating on quality and quantity of inventory... you will have your answer

Why would it ruffle my feathers? I have the USAF to cover my A**. But I really don't trust anything that the GOI says it will do. The MRCA contract for example is still not completed.

IAF got experiences on the best F-16 ie F-16IN through MRCA but F-16C/D is now old for them. Regular exercises with many air forces specially collaboration with IDF and RSAF were important.

RSAF F-16C/D in Kalaikunda (EX SINDEX 2010)
RSAF%20and%20IAF%20personnel%20at%20the%20Joint%20Military%20Exercise.jpg

USAF F-16C/D in Kalaikunda (Ex Cope India)
cope053.jpg

sindex017im.jpg

till now even India dnt want own product LCA cause its not suites our requirement forget about others

We dnt want incomplete technology not even China and others

The JF 17 has been completed and will move on to the block 2 production next year.

Are you going to call the Eurofighter incomplete as well because it is constantly upgraded?

Anyone not Indian does not buy the argument that anything made in India is super. The Erieye has been in service and Sweden has had experience in AESA radars. The ZDK 03 has a longer range then even the Erieye as stated by the PAF.

Why would it ruffle my feathers? I have the USAF to cover my A**. But I really don't trust anything that the GOI says it will do. The MRCA contract for example is still not completed.

IAF has very high standards and will not accept substandard products, If DRDO AEW&C is being accepted that says a lot about its potency. If drdo AEW&C is a bad platform then good news for PAF, you should be celebrating

MMRCA contract not complete??..flight evaluation and technical bidding is.... dear we are buying aircrafts ... not getting alms/aid, so we cannot just gobble up crappy machines thrown to us by our allies..

largest miitary contract ever... we will take our time to decide...

The JF 17 has been completed and will move on to the block 2 production next year.

Are you going to call the Eurofighter incomplete as well because it is constantly upgraded?

Doesn't the same apply to TEJAS... its just that you fielded the rd33 variant of jf 17 ... IAF would not ccept anything below 90KN...

It does except the fact that there is still no complete squadron and will take up to 2016 before Mark 2 and that too without significant changes.

SO... there aren't any drastic chages in blk 2 jf 17 t make it f22 killer as well

SO... there aren't any drastic chages in blk 2 jf 17 t make it f22 killer as well

Of course not but major changes will occur including AESA, and internal IRST will be added, and that in early 2012. Speculation in the redesigned frontal fuselage is not something I participate in.

IAF has very high standards and will not accept substandard products, If DRDO AEW&C is being accepted that says a lot about its potency. If drdo AEW&C is a bad platform then good news for PAF, you should be celebrating

The IAF has sacrificed much in the name of indigenization like many other before it. As for celebration why? I'm not Pakistani remember.

MMRCA contract not complete??..flight evaluation and technical bidding is.... dear we are buying aircrafts ... not getting alms/aid, so we cannot just gobble up crappy machines thrown to us by our allies..

largest miitary contract ever... we will take our time to decide...

10 years is enough for most countries to design and produce aircraft. And keep it civil. I don't want to bring in the Quality of Indian airplanes.

And no the largest military contract is the F 35 for the US at 323 billion dollars. Please don't make things up.

The IAF has sacrificed much in the name of indigenization like many other before it. As for celebration why? I'm not Pakistani remember.

10 years is enough for most countries to design and produce aircraft. And keep it civil. I don't want to bring in the Quality of Indian airplanes.

And no the largest military contract is the F 35 for the US at 323 billion dollars. Please don't make things up.

I meant India's Largest military contract... and what IAF's sacfrifice are you talking about ... DRDO's contribution has been immense ... I have worked for HAL and DRDO both .. please dont teach me about IAF's sacrifices for the sake of indigenous production ... you may not know how CRE/CRI and DGCQA keeps making DRDO/ADA run in circles for quality.

I meant India's Largest military contract...

Not everyone is a mind reader.

and what IAF's sacfrifice are you talking about ... DRDO's contribution has been immense ... I have worked for HAL and DRDO both .. please dont teach me about IAF's sacrifices for the sake of indigenous production ... you may not know how CRE/CRI and DGCQA keeps making DRDO/ADA run in circles for quality.

Quality in technology level is noticeable. The IAF operates MKIs and Mig 29s which are significantly more advanced than the LCA at about the same price. That is certainly a sacrifice in the name of indigenization. Admirable but their are consequences.

What is your point? Why are you trying so hard to prove.something so pilotless? Because in the most RECENT ex in Oct 2010 held in India the RAF DID bring the EDT aswell as VC-10 and E-3 AWACS. S are you saying the RAF didn't allow the EFT to fly against MKI again?

http://*****************/final-phas...dhanush-begins-over-120-missions-flown-so-far

And what's it to you whiter MKI and EFT went 1 v1 against each other? The PAF will NEVER have either a/c so how does it concern you?

It would make sense for you to read the whole thread before jumping in and misconstruing what people are saying. There is a plethora of content on the web, zealously quoted by IAF fans, that MKIs bested the Typhoon when no evidence for this exists. I am very clear on the point that at Indradhanush, RAF did not fly their Typhoons against the MKIs so all this talk of besting etc. is bs!

And what's it to you whiter MKI and EFT went 1 v1 against each other? The PAF will NEVER have either a/c so how does it concern you?

Check yourself before you are sent off. Consider this a warning since I do not question anyone's right to post, but when you get rude with me questioning me over my right to post here (exactly where I should be posting and questioning idiotic assumptions made by fan boys without evidence), I will not have a problem showing you the door regardless of past or present).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom