What's new

IAF losing edge over PAF:Military Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Chchajan how you guess my age??? :tongue:

Coz old saray huwai ppl talk like u:)

from my previous post

and thats your post which was quoted

short term memory loss
Gajni:rofl:

I think almost 40 completed by now no further order for current version :tdown:

Evolution process..

there are no improvements to the Block 15s mission range and loiter time;
there are no engine improvements; and,
there are no improvements to payload capacity

It has other things that come with blk 52 like APG-68v9 radar, JHMCS, JDAM, AGM-84 Harpoon capability, etc

So loiter time = blk 30?:woot:

I thought you miss some thing
Sukhoi Su-30 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am sure you can read that

Said the same abt gnats n mig-21.

Coz old saray huwai ppl talk like u:)

saray huwai ppl ?? what was that

Chacha dimag par jyada jor mat do aapki umar ka to khyal karo :lol:

morel of Gajni : ladkiya aadmi ko barbad kar deti hai

Evolution process..
evolution precess WTF no one want incomplete plane even at that low price cause every one know capacity of JF17

So loiter time = blk 30?:woot:

but still not even close to block52

Said the same abt gnats n mig-21.

I can understand JF17 can only be managed by Pakistan not by any one else :lol:

saray huwai ppl ?? what was that

Chacha dimag par jyada jor mat do aapki umar ka to khyal karo :lol:

Okay drdo uncle.

morel of Gajni : ladkiya aadmi ko barbad kar deti hai
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

evolution precess WTF no one want incomplete plane even at that low price cause every one know capacity of JF17
trolling :drag:

but still not even close to block52
Very close to blk 52..

PS=We have blk-52+.

I can understand JF17 can only be managed by Pakistan not by any one else :lol
:
Frm gnats to su now jft:bunny:

Joint production of JF17???? chinese aircraft built in pakistan with the help of chinese technical assistance... what the hell is new schieved in that...

coming back to IAF losing edge to PAF .... think 124 MMRCA and 250 PAKFA along with 270 MKI in next 10 years..... mig29 mirage2000 and tejas discounted for your sake of argument :cheers:

Joint production of JF17???? chinese aircraft built in pakistan with the help of chinese technical assistance... what the hell is new schieved in that...

coming back to IAF losing edge to PAF .... think 124 MMRCA and 250 PAKFA along with 270 MKI in next 10 years..... mig29 mirage2000 and tejas discounted for your sake of argument :cheers:

This is your problem. You guys constantly bring up things that do not exist yet.

Does anyone buy anything that India makes? Guess its all crap then.

till now even India dnt want own product LCA cause its not suites our requirement forget about others

We dnt want incomplete technology not even China and others

OK compare PAF with IAF current inventory... how do you find the status.. please enlighten me

IAF currently has a quantitative and qualitative advantage in combat aircraft compared to PAF.

PAF has a quantitative advantage of Airborne warning systems compared to IAF.

At the rate of delays of the IAF and increase in procurement of the PAF however this won't last forever.

^^^ In addition to this IAF is evaluating Typhoon and other contenders for MRCA. Not just flying IAF is getting and evaluating all technical and qualitative specification of the fighter.

INDRADHANUSH 2010

Kalaikunda AFB

2-733435.jpg

3-735426.jpg

5-737858.jpg

_SRL6905-786655.JPG

Eurofighter+lifting+off+from+Kalikunda+IAF+base+for+a+mission+during+Ex+Indhranush+on+20+Oct+2010-725652.jpg

_SRL6909-787728.JPG

IAF currently has a quantitative and qualitative advantage in combat aircraft compared to PAF.

At the rate of delays of the IAF and increase in procurement of the PAF however this won't last forever.

Airborne Warning systems of Indian Airforce are superior to PAF, With Phalcons and DRDO AEW&C (indigenous) platforms.

Increase in procurement of PAF? Are you serious.... you want to compare indian procurement with PAF...

Can you please elaborate a bit more on this....

b/w i am not sure why this thread reached 19 pages. There is no doubt that the edge b/w IAF and PAF is diminishing...PAF has bridged the gap viz-a-viz IAF in many aspects. BVR is one such saga...Please keep in mind that quantity wise PAF is never going to be a match for IAF however consider the quality aspect...10 years ago they had no answers to our BVR capable fighters...today they have....AMRAAN on block 52 is certainly a serious threat and cannot be taken lightly....However there should be no doubt that if MOD goes according to the plans especially the time aspect, 5-8 years from now, we would not need to worry about comparison at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom