What's new

IAF grappling with free fall in fighters, will have to fly upgraded MiG-21s

No one boasted about it being indigenous mate.. Atleast I did not...Indigenous manufacturing (not assembling) also does not mean indigenous product .

Then you must Visit recent pages of JF 17 thunder thread and you will get it....

LCA MK 2 needs to be inducted as fast as possible.

IAF won't buy too may MKI as they will wait for Super MKI; still we will see 20-30 more MKIs being inducted in IAF.

Only the induction of LCA Mk2, Rafale and Super MKI in large numbers will be able to restore IAF's strength.

It will take time. Super MKI wont come before 2016(though they say first prototype will come in 2015).

Son, what have you been smoking lately? Money can buy everything? You have close to half trillion dollars in your reserves, why not go our and buy the "core" techs for a few billions. Go, go ahead, do advise your government. Do you think that they are idiots and you are the smarter one? Awesome, you should be the PM of India, if not the PM, at least the CM.

More rhetoric and insults :lol:............this is just pathetic. Let us keep your hero worship to your bedroom, shall we ?

10 Billion $ will buy you the entire technology for a 3 gen aircraft engine including blade manufacturing etc...If you don't understand such simple realities then there is nothing more to be said. Everything in this world is open for negotiation and is available for the right price.

Scope creep is something IAF is guilty off. This is exactly the failure of IAF leadership I was talking about. Amazing you cannot see such obvious realities. What causes this selective blindness ?

I do not work on the Tejas kid.

BTW here is something for you,

Boeing Transonic Wind Tunnel facility in Hyderabad - The Hindu

..now tell me 450 crore is how many million $ ??

MRCA deal if not called off then certainly put off till after new govt takes over, contingency plans will have to be unfolded now

I don't think that it has been put off. This could be a standard last minute scare tactic to squeeze a few additional techs from the French. It's normal and wise to play such a game, if indeed that's what's going on.

[Bregs];4844998 said:
MRCA deal if not called off then certainly put off till after new govt takes over, contingency plans will have to be unfolded now

Son, what have you been smoking lately? Money can buy everything? You have close to half trillion dollars in your reserves, why not go our and buy the "core" techs for a few billions. Go, go ahead, do advise your government. Do you think that they are idiots and you are the smarter one? Awesome, you should be the PM of India, if not the PM, at least the CM.

Do not reply to my posts. They are not for pakistanis.

Do not reply to my posts. They are not for pakistanis.

I always felt @Hyperion has posted sensibly and responsibly . I regard him as one of the sensible and valuable Pakistani member here !!!

For me his opinion counts ...

You are on Pakistan Defence Forum and if you say your posts are not for Pakistanis .....It's not a good thing !!!

In that case why are you @ PDF in first place ?

Don't take offence to my words ....I am sincerely perplexed by your stance ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that it has been put off. This could be a standard last minute scare tactic to squeeze a few additional techs from the French. It's normal and wise to play such a game, if indeed that's what's going on.

There is no doubt that the delay is because of finalization of sub contractors by Dassault Rafale as it involves huge numbers and if this delay increased by few more weeks then this deal is off for almost an year

I always felt @Hyperion has posted sensibly and responsibly . I regard him as one of the sensible and valuable Pakistani member here !!!

For me his opinion counts ...

You are on Pakistan Defence Forum and if you say your posts are not for Pakistanis .....It's not a good thing !!!

In that case why are you @ PDF in first place ?

Don't take offence to my words ....I am sincerely perplexed by your stance ...

How you feel about any pakistani is your problem. Feel free not to share you intimate details as people are not interested.

I really don't give a fcuk whether you approve or disapprove of my posts either.

Again your confusion is your problem. Now if there is nothing else :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are idiot of the highest order........... :blink:

How you feel about any pakistani is your problem. Feel free not to share you intimate details as people are not interested.

I really don't give a fcuk whether you approve or disapprove of my posts either.

Post like yours are responsible to vitiate atmosphere of this forum .

It is therefore I expressed my disapproval to your post ....

Alas instead of understanding my intention ....you go on abusing !

You should reflect for a moment ....what you are saying !!!

You are idiot of the highest order........... :blink:

I can see why Indo-guy value your post :coffee:

Post like yours are responsible to vitiate atmosphere of this forum .

It is therefore I expressed my disapproval to your post ....

Alas instead of understanding my intention ....you go on abusing !

You should reflect for a moment ....what you are saying !!!

..........I will be doing that. I do appreciated unsolicited advice :lol:

Back
Top Bottom