What's new

IAF fighter squadrons to rise to 42 by 2022

Japan already said its in Japan's best interst to see a successful China...Japan will not gain anything from destabilizing China, Japan will lose more from it and Japanese-Chinese relations are doing great. Japan and China help each other's economy a lot. The Japanese are not that horrible like you Indians.

You need to google out 'war temple'.

India is a democracy so what? after 60 of implmenting the democracy, you still fails to protect the rights of your mothers. 20% literacy gap between male and female. tell me why China should have such kind of "democracy"?

social welfare? any stats to support your crap? how many hospitals you build every year? how many government supported students in higher education institutions? how many government paid oversea student currently studying oversea?

Well all is good as long as the lid is tightly held. Why is that there is sever governement interferene when reporters enter China?

Well i would never say we are a model which needs to be copied, sorry we are not. But whatever crap is here is for all to see.

Well all is good as long as the lid is tightly held. Why is that there is sever governement interferene when reporters enter China?

Well i would never say we are a model which needs to be copied, sorry we are not. But whatever crap is here is for all to see.

of course you are not a model. you directly copied the model of UK, installed it in your own country, successfully stopped your ownreal development until 1990s.

you guys talk about human rights, however the fact is as a Chinese I have far better opportunity to get decent education/health care. why?

btw: which cast do you come from? high or low?

of course you are not a model. you directly copied the model of UK, installed it in your own country, successfully stopped your ownreal development until 1990s.

you guys talk about human rights, however the fact is as a Chinese I have far better opportunity to get decent education/health care. why?

hmm. interesting. High or low, he is free.

are you? take a look
Hukou system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hmm. interesting. High or low, he is free.

are you? take a look
Hukou system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

free? free to be have the entire family beheaded if marry a rich girl?

:rofl::rofl:

btw: Hukou system is shitty, we need to fix that and actually we are fixing it. e.g. this week, my hometown Shanghai announced a pretty big reform. we Chinese at least dare to acknowledge the problems we have and have the willingness to fix the problems. however, indians are still singing for their arjun/LCA and call their shitty country incridible india.

Well you know what we have got as its available in public domain, but how we know what you have?

Ezhava, a Other Backward Caste category as per govt.

Well you know what we have got as its available in public domain, but how we know what you have?

better education system. better health care, more fairness in career (actually a good tradition for Chinese, e.g. almost ALL national leaders raise from the poorest families).

Ezhava, a Other Backward Caste category as per govt.

immigrate to China. we don't have such crap. our current president is from a poor family selling tea on street, our PM is from one of the worst suburb in Tianjin.

almost ALL national leaders raise from the poorest families). .

So what do rich guys do? Why arent they interested in country matters?

immigrate to China. we don't have such crap. our current president is from a poor family selling tea on street, our PM is from one of the worst suburb in Tianjin.

Who said im sad or not successfull.

Well and with regards to PM and President you need to read about ours, present and past. And yeah we cant verify what you say as all are doctored in that highly censored state.

So what do rich guys do? Why arent they interested in country matters?

because statistically the rich class always has small population, and when the system has enough fairness, such small number of people just statistically have less members (not chances) that can go to the top.

Well and with regards to PM and President you need to read about ours, present and past. And yeah we cant verify what you say as all are doctored in that highly censored state.

that is the typical answer when losers couldn't argue anymore.

because statistically the rich class always has small population, and when the system has enough fairness, such small number of people just statistically have less members (not chances) that can go to the top. .

You mean the poor are statistically very high. Oh thats different from what i have heard till now.

that is the typical answer when losers couldn't argue anymore.

Well if im a loser, let it be.

You mean the poor are statistically very high. Oh thats different from what i have heard till now.

no matter where you go, there are always more poor/average people than rich. that is it.

Well if im a loser, let it be.

I don't have any intention to call anyone loser, what I am saying is only losers have doubts on everything.

my ,my arrogancy mixed with Jingoism bad mix ,very bad mix .China outwitting Japan in R&D I wont be seeing that in the next 100 years.I had worked with Japanese and Chinese and know the difference in their intellect and thinking .

no, you just need to wait another 20 years to see we file more patents than Japanese. there is already enough tread. a few examples:

Chinese publish far more papers in computer science than Japanese, those do include on a wide range of top conferences/journals.

A lot of Chinese high companies are running some very successful projects,
we have all major cities' street view indexed and put online, 6 months before the google street view.

The only non-US top10 supercomputer is designed by Chinese.
November 2008 | TOP500 Supercomputing Sites

We have our own 3G network and its own standard - not licensed from anyone. Only the US/Japan/China have the ability to do this.
TD-SCDMA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

please be aware that how you feel doesn't worth too much, I want stats that can be verified by the public, your feeling is not in that catergary

France and Germany were each others largest trading partners prior to world war 2.That didn't stop germany from invading france so your scenario doesn't work.

again I am asking the motivation of risking that 200 Billion USD surplus a year.

tell me the real motivation.

Cooking up fake statistics ,giving a partial internet access ,keeping restrictions on media and turning the country into a studio set does not make one a superpower.I tell you ,you keep a good show

ironically, the democratic india even couldn't afford to have such show.
too lazy? not smart enough? victim of the caste system? fake democracy? had too much holy cow crap?

you and your child won't be able to see this in india unless the current regime can be removed.

no matter where you go, there are always more poor/average people than rich. that is it.

Well i can understand averegae but not poor. There are very less area where poor are more than the average and rich. Bet it India /Pakistan or even China. Middle class + high class > poor.

I don't have any intention to call anyone loser, what I am saying is only losers have doubts on everything.

Im not doubting, what i stated is a well known fact.

free? free to be have the entire family beheaded if marry a rich girl?

btw: Hukou system is shitty, we need to fix that and actually we are fixing it. e.g. this week, my hometown Shanghai announced a pretty big reform. we Chinese at least dare to acknowledge the problems we have and have the willingness to fix the problems. however, indians are still singing for their arjun/LCA and call their shitty country incridible india.

i am repeating myself in this thread, stop abusing and behave responsibly, as you would face to face, every civilization and country has negatives, so does China and so does India, and when you see yourself loosing an argument, here you go again, making an evasive maneuver, trying to point to something else so you can take care of your insecurity, its natural, but please do not do it, or atleast have respect !

Back
Top Bottom