What's new

IAF fighter squadrons to rise to 42 by 2022

Now get this in your skull. the only reasion why india was able to defeat "EAST pakistan" was because of "GEOGRAPHICAL" factor that it was almost 2000 km apart and thus it was a "strategical" nightmare for pakistan to have a control over and to make things even worst that it lost total east pakistani support! thats why our 50,000 "PUNJABI" dominate troops surrendered!
if EAST was never "GEOGRAPHICALLY" separated then india would not even able to grab a piece of "S***T" from pakistan.

hope you educated yourself from a small important history lesson.

and dont forget. we are talking about both AF... so do i have to remind you of another history lesson? heck even in 71 war, IAF could not even destroy ONE LONE PAF squadron in east pakistan.

you still have a chance to save Baluchistan, waziristan considering their proximity. Regarding Bangladesh, India comes much later. Before India came look what you did to them. So save what you have before brooding over the past.

As common indians, no one ever was in favour of creating a Pakistan from within the greater india. However Gandhi supported creating a pakistan and got assasinated.

Lets get back to the topic of the thread .

You are missing my point. We don't need to compare our military strength to Pakistan, cuz its obvious. We compare ourselves to China, to see how far we need to go and what we need to do.

but we Chinese don't want to compare ourselves with you. I mean at the current stage, you are not even remotely comparable, you have already been well countered in our war in 1961. given the current progress you are having, I don't think you guys can catch up in the next 4-5 decades.

let's don't do any trolling. just a quick photo on our fighters.

this is FBC-1, we designed it in years not decades like LCA, now in active service, every components on that fighter is designed/made in China including its engines. tell me how you could ever stand any chance in a full scale war with China?

you can even buy 140 fighter squadrons during peaceful time, as that is just about money. however when you couldn't even design a light combat aircraft, you really shouldn't be that confident about your armed forces - during a real war you will see our factories building fighters 24 hours a day but you can just beg russia 24 hours a day to sell you more. what is worse? we have 2 trillion USD on hand and thus if buying is everything then we can buy far more.

on science and technologies, Huawei filed almost 1800 WIPO patents in 2008 mainly in 3g/4g, this is about 2.5 times of your national filings which is only about 700.. your media won't tell you this truth.

Global Economic Slowdown Impacts 2008 International Patent Filings

our total spending on R&D is also not in the same scale - you can check the stats from the EU.

for infrastructure, you are about 50 years behind. look what we are doing in our remote areas, these are just a very tiny part of what we have built in the past 2-3 years.
a7140ef0b37ad0bd28af785ada8fdafc.jpg

eae664f0baa59f20dc5e3c12dc1ab04f.jpg

please tell me why we should compare with you? we only want to compare with the US/EU/Russia, not even Japan/Korea. thanks.

One more thing - after paying Russians such heavy prices, your fighter squadrons can surely fire in real conflict, but keep it in your mind that New Delhi is within the attack range of Chinese WS-2D rocket systems, those guided rockets are dead cheap when compared to your missiles used by your 42 fighter squadrons.

Last edited:
you still have a chance to save Baluchistan, waziristan considering their proximity. Regarding Bangladesh, India comes much later. Before India came look what you did to them. So save what you have before brooding over the past.

As common indians, no one ever was in favour of creating a Pakistan from within the greater india. However Gandhi supported creating a pakistan and got assasinated.

Lets get back to the topic of the thread .

Baluchistan has problems but it is being sorted out and my friend do you even know Waziris have islam-pakistan first policy then a pro independent movement like 10s of 100s of movement in india? the discussion here by you was that PAF dried out ever since 71 war and i told you the fact that it was the geographical factor then more of a military defeat. and infact PAF pretty much dominated with limited resource.

but we Chinese don't want to compare ourselves with you. I mean at the current stage, you are not even remotely comparable, you have already been well countered in our war in 1961. given the current progress you are having, I don't think you guys can catch up in the next 4-5 decades.

let's don't do any trolling. just a quick photo on our fighters.

this is FBC-1, we designed it in years not decades like LCA, now in active service, every components on that fighter is designed/made in China including its engines. tell me how you could ever stand any chance in a full scale war with China?

you can even buy 140 fighter squadrons during peaceful time, as that is just about money. however when you couldn't even design a light combat aircraft, you really shouldn't be that confident about your armed forces - during a real war you will see our factories building fighters 24 hours a day but you can just beg russia 24 hours a day to sell you more. what is worse? we have 2 trillion USD on hand and thus if buying is everything then we can buy far more.

on science and technologies, Huawei filed almost 1800 WIPO patents in 2008 mainly in 3g/4g, this is about 2.5 times of your national filings which is only about 700.. your media won't tell you this truth.

Global Economic Slowdown Impacts 2008 International Patent Filings

our total spending on R&D is also not in the same scale - you can check the stats from the EU.

for infrastructure, you are about 50 years behind. look what we are doing in our remote areas, these are just a very tiny part of what we have built in the past 2-3 years.
a7140ef0b37ad0bd28af785ada8fdafc.jpg

eae664f0baa59f20dc5e3c12dc1ab04f.jpg

please tell me why we should compare with you? we only want to compare with the US/EU/Russia, not even Japan/Korea. thanks.

Here is our media telling the truth. But chinese media never ever tells any little truth( e.g recent warships followed by indian submarine).pathetic. Chinese media is a stage with only actors. Check out who is the major contributor to Huawei patents in 2008. Makes me laugh. Not to say the neumerous coppying cases(e.g with cisco) that Huawei has to their credits.

The Hindu Business Line : Huawei India R&D centre files over 200 patents
Do you want me to start counting the patents indian developers files for foreign companies.

Now that you are not capable to make nothing original,
posting bridges that anyone can learn to build from the europeans.

Ever made something like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jantar_Mantar_(Jaipur)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yantra_Mandir_(Delhi)
may be you will spend 1000 years and will not understand how it works. Forget about copying it. now that was 300 years back

or ever made this kind of massive ancient structures in modern times, without using structural steel?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akshardham_(Delhi)
http://www.akshardham.com/photogallery/mandir/index.htm

So you want to talk about railway bridge? how about this one commissioned in 1914. And that you are only building them only now.
Pamban Bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Summary: Showing off is not necessary. Indians are not making record breaking bridges or biggest malls , doesn't mean that Indians can't build. You are nowhere near to the capability. So stop posting crap.

Last edited:
Here is our media telling the truth. But chinese media never ever tells any little truth( e.g recent warships followed by indian submarine).pathetic. Chinese media is a stage with only actors. Check out who is the major contributor to Huawei patents in 2008. Makes me laugh. Not to say the neumerous coppying cases(e.g with cisco) that Huawei has to their credits.

200 out of 1800 makes it major contributor? do you have any idea about math?

Do you want me to start counting the patents indian developers files for foreign companies.

no, because it would cost me too much time to count all recent patents with Chinese names on them.

Now that you are not capable to make nothing original,
posting bridges that anyone can learn to build from the europeans.

1400 years old. is this something "original"?
http://www.zhaoxian.gov.cn/admin/eWebEditor/UploadFile/2007225155150979.jpg

how about the FBC-1 aircraft? cloned from your Su-27 crap?

Ever made something like this:
Jantar Mantar (Jaipur) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
may be you will spend 1000 years and will not understand how it works. Forget about copying it. now that was 300 years back

are you kidding me? 300 years back? that is shameful. have a look at what we have done >3000 years ago (1000 BC), don't get heart attacks!

Öйú¹Å´úÌìÎÄÒÇÆ÷-¸Çæ«Ö®Ñô-ËѺü²©¿Í

or ever made this kind of massive ancient structures in modern times, without using structural steel?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akshardham_(Delhi)

thanks for the joke, but we don't need to rebuild it during modern times, we have the original ones.

forbidden city, great wall of China, Xi'an tower...... next time when you play jokes, try something better. thanks.

So you want to talk about railway bridge? how about this one commissioned in 1914. And that you are only building them only now.
Pamban Bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:tup: only 10 years later than our 平汉铁路郑州黄河桥, you should be very proud for your achievement!

Summary: Showing off is not necessary. Indians are not making record breaking bridges or biggest malls , doesn't mean that Indians can't build. You are nowhere near to the capability. So stop posting crap.

the 2700 years gap explained above does show the difference of our capacities. have a look what we built during around 2000-1000 BCE before you keep trolling. would also be nice to see what Indians were doing at that time.

Yeah, this IS showing off our civilization.

all these can be explained here:
IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

I am sorry my friend..As per my knowledge engine of FBC-1 is license-built Rolls-Royce RB.168 Spey.

My friend 'foofighter' wrote :
"We compare ourselves to China, to see how far we need to go and what we need to do."

He never told you that China should compare with India, he told India should compare to China, same as you are saying China should compare with US/EU for development. Means..Every country should have an role model for fast developing/developed nation... so, we are not comparing our self to Pakistan but comparing our self to China as a role model for faster development. Please don't take india-china comparison as negative, it also can be positive.

Correct me if I am wrong...

Peace.... :cheers:

Last edited:
I am sorry my friend..As per my knowledge engine of FBC-1 is license-built Rolls-Royce RB.168 Spey.

"We compare ourselves to China, to see how far we need to go and what we need to do."

He never told you that China should compare with India, he told India should compare to China, same as you are saying China should compare with US/EU for development. Means..Every country should have an role model for fast developing/developed nation... so, we are not comparing our self to Pakistan but comparing our self to China as a role model for faster development. Please don't take india-china comparison as negative, it also can be positive.

Correct me if I am wrong...

Peace....:cheers:

infinite_dreams, I commend your humility it is an admirable quality. And to shchinese, I wouldn’t ever underestimate the Japanese. From all accounts, she was by far the toughest adversary the US has ever fought. Now back to topic of discussion IAF fighter squadrons to rise to 42 by 2022..

Last edited:
126 (around 8 squadrons) MMRCA will be commenced from 2012-13 and 16 (1 squadron) LCAs are expected to be ready by 2010-11.

So, we will see rise of 9 squadrons atleast.... :woot:

News

shchinese

if you want to speak about IAF FIGHTER SQUADRONS you can do so or else KEEP OFF THE KEYBOARD

indiatech DONT FEED TROLLS :hitwall:

:cheers:

you will have to read more if you still believe that. we did got that "license" about 30 years ago, but tell me why the mass production can only start a few years ago? anyone would expect such license-build contract comes with all details and the design and the blueprint, right? then are you saying it takes China 30 years to understand how to just build it with the blueprint?

than you need to spend hundreds of years to get your LCA an engine.

thanks but please start from learning from Pakistan. Pakistan people never waste 30 years on project like LCA/Arjun. they are building MBT2000/JF-17 and in months they are going to build F-22P ships.

This is India future 5th generations stealth fighter plane with the healthy feature.

where do you want to get the engine?
where do you want to get the radar?
where do you want to get the AAMs?
where do you want to get the compound materials for the airframe?

5th generations stealth fighter? how about finish your LCA project first?

And to shchinese, I wouldn’t ever underestimate the Japanese. From all accounts, she was by far the toughest adversary the US has ever fought.

has the US ever signed any ceasefire with Japan without winning the conflict?

check the history of Korea war and Vietnam war.

where do you want to get the engine?
where do you want to get the radar?
where do you want to get the AAMs?
where do you want to get the compound materials for the airframe?

5th generations stealth fighter? how about finish your LCA project first?

we dont care where we will get all that stuff coz WE CAN GET IT if the MMRCA goes to america expect lots of similar stuff in our arsenal you guys use pakistan to counter us USA will use us and japan to counter you as simple as that...........:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom