What's new

IAF fighter squadrons to rise to 42 by 2022

For su-30 16fc per sqd becouse in this we dnt need dual seat trainer and for rest 16+2 for one sqd.
but remember Ist 40 lca is not war fighter it use for training purpose.

No its not. They goto the Southern Air Command. They will progressively be armed as the IAF wishes. Its not going to be used for training.

What we know for sure that will be there:

230 Su-30MKI.
126 MMRCA
40 Tejas

20 Sqd's worth roughly at 20 planes per sqad.

Balance:

100 MiG 29K and Mirage 2005/9

So a total of 25 fighter sqdrns are confirmed.

Only 40 LCAs by 2022? If HAL can produce 11 - 17 Mki and some LCA a year right now and Mki production should end in 2015 LCA must be much more. The first Pak Fa Sqn should be there too

Oh sorry, ma fault! ;) But still much to high, that's 30 Gripen I think.

Did you that what price Gripen come around $50-60 million
I this deal we come the MBDA MICA missile they did not disclose the quantity.
Maybe that is why is go high.

42 Squadrons....Wow....seems like a crushing force :-)) lets hope our economy will stay strong & support all the deals required for this

Hi to everyone Does anyone know the capability of the J-10B Chinnese Jet ?

And how competent this Jet against SU-30MKI ?

I think we should have 6 times more strength than PAF. As i read their kill ratio in 1965 war compared to IAF was 3:1;)

I think we should have 6 times more strength than PAF. As i read their kill ratio in 1965 war compared to IAF was 3:1;)

How can u say that As i know paf also mantain 27 sqdn. and rightnow we have only 32 sqdn. in this we have only 100 su-30mki in our front line fighter and the 2nd line mirage 2000 & mig-29 both r going for upgradation after that 200 mig-27 & Jaguar and its all come to Mig-21.

Since when did we start comparing ourselves to Pakistan?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

since the birth of planet earth and till the death of planet earth!

india's legs will be stretched apart from the west and the north east untill it is teared apart and broken. now more worries for india as they will face 2-3 fronts or even more.

Since when did we start comparing ourselves to Pakistan?

Y u always compare in war, miltay n weapons,
Y not both of the country compare themselves in peace, care and mature relation with neaighbours:cheers:.

Y u always compare in war, miltay n weapons,
Y not both of the country compare themselves in peace, care and mature relation with neaighbours:cheers:.

You are missing my point. We don't need to compare our military strength to Pakistan, cuz its obvious. We compare ourselves to China, to see how far we need to go and what we need to do. Pakistan has already been countered since 1971, when the bridge between India and Pak intensified. China is the bigger challenge.

And you dont "compare" peace and care, its mutual.

You are missing my point. We don't need to compare our military strength to Pakistan, cuz its obvious. We compare ourselves to China, to see how far we need to go and what we need to do. Pakistan has already been countered since 1971, when the bridge between India and Pak intensified. China is the bigger challenge.

And you dont "compare" peace and care, its mutual.

Now get this in your skull. the only reasion why india was able to defeat "EAST pakistan" was because of "GEOGRAPHICAL" factor that it was almost 2000 km apart and thus it was a "strategical" nightmare for pakistan to have a control over and to make things even worst that it lost total east pakistani support! thats why our 50,000 "PUNJABI" dominate troops surrendered!
if EAST was never "GEOGRAPHICALLY" separated then india would not even able to grab a piece of "S***T" from pakistan.

hope you educated yourself from a small important history lesson.

and dont forget. we are talking about both AF... so do i have to remind you of another history lesson? heck even in 71 war, IAF could not even destroy ONE LONE PAF squadron in east pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom