What's new

IAF chief to visit Sweden.

Yes, as i said, the while world is dumb enough to be swayed by Indian propaganda, you guy shave it figured.

Nobody even cares about what you lie about.

India never supported terrorism that s a fact the world agrees to.

Pakistanis dont matter because as i realise spending two days here on a pakistanis website you guys are brainwashed beyond redemption.

You should realyy stop engaing me since i seem to make you qyite uncomfortable facing the truth about your real self.

Cheers!
Than give us the reasons why you interfere our internal matters in 71 and why you forcefully imposes war in 65, and why yadev/sarbajeet illegally doing in Pakistan, if they want business then why they didn't enters Pakistan legally (visa process) like all indian citizens does in good time between Pakistan and India,you're basically too much brainwashed by Indian/international media against Pakistan/Islam @Flyin turtle you're just troll nothing else @Flyin turtle

I am not sure what you are proud about?

If we mention it is about you its in relation to terror, is that something you are proud about?
@waz @The Eagle @Horus please control this baseless troll named @Flyin turtle thanks

I am not sure what you are proud about?

If we mention it is about you its in relation to terror, is that something you are proud about?
I never said that I'm proud about anything, the question was that are you obsessed with us and this answers the question yes you are.

Yes, as i said, the while world is dumb enough to be swayed by Indian propaganda,
No one believes India and if you think they do that is the part of Indian propaganda, the world doesn't think much of you.

India is not a center of the world and no one hear your propaganda, we suffers most of the world in the result of terrorism, why you thinks India was/is so much innocent that they didn't do any thing bad against Pakistan in past 70 years @Flyin turtle

India does not go about killing civilians in foreign nations , when we have to we send planes a la balakot and let the world know proudly.
That's an oxymoron.

Balakot target was a boarding school full of children.

Your monkey testified the complicity of Indian state in killing Pakistani civilians through proxies.

We neither interfered neither helped terror, it was your own doing.

The world outside of Pakistan knows this and acknowledges it. What are you on about?
shut up troll and be real, you didn't accept yadev/sarbajeet were doing in Pakistan, you helped Bangladeshi traitors via Mukhti bahani, you did capturing siachin glaciers in 84 illegally you just blabbering baseless about Pakistan/Islam, you're on high on drugs not us @Flyin turtle you're reported for your baseless rants/trolls @Flyin turtle :blah::blah::blah:

I agree to that. India never did terrorism. Glad you agreed. Cheers!!
Yeah yeah, you never did only Pakistan did terrorism in India, what oxymoron/retard you're @Flyin turtle

I agree to that. India never did terrorism. Glad you agreed. Cheers!!
I gave you lots of examples that India tried to destabilized Pakistan and you Indirectly supporting/sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan, recently you and your master (USA) and friend (Israel) support/sponsoring (financially) ISIS and other Muslim terrorist organizations to Destabilized Muslims countries as well as Pakistan @Flyin turtle

Sweden already does not sell offensive weapons to pakistan as pointed out the in this discussion, due to terrorism support and undemocratic coups.

Dunno what they were doing, not terrorism for sure because India does not support terrorism against civilians.
If the world supported Pakistan narrative they would have at least muttered a word against India, not a whimper, tells you something doesnt it?

All the world except Pakistan does not want to believe?

THAT is what is hard to believe for a sane person.

The world does bot have dual standards, its very obvious reading here that Pakistan does, and apparently reaping what it has sown.

terrorism issue is everywhere but i give credit to india because india is using kashmir against pakistan and pakistan has failed diplomatically but in real world,nobody cares about terrorism.sweden knows that pakistan can't afford gripen e.things will be different if we have lots of money.example is india.indian kashmir situation is known by all but india have huge amount of money so everyone likes to make fighter jets with you.examples are f-21,saab gripen e,rafale.this is all about money.even russia wants to make upgraded f-35.money talks.

Nooone ever can prove india was involved in terrorism. If that becomes the case ill disown tje government first.

That does not simply happen.
Shut up every one knows it that's India indirectly supports/sponsor terrorism in Pakistan via Iran and Afghanistan but not acknowledging India as a terrorist state because USA/West using you as a puppet for conceal/contain China @Flyin turtle

Nooone ever can prove india was involved in terrorism. If that becomes the case ill disown tje government first.

That does not simply happen.

I am talking about illegal encounters in kashmir.clearly everyone knows about it but as I said earlier,money talks.money can buy anything.money is a useful tool.

Before starting to judge other countries do you care to explain to the gullible people here what is the democratic standing of Sweden in the world and what historical events put you in such a position to start giving numbers to other sovereign countries on the democratic scale?

The Historical Event of developing the Gripen allows us to decide who can buy and who can not buy. It is government policy to favour countries which share our values.

terrorism issue is everywhere but i give credit to india because india is using kashmir against pakistan and pakistan has failed diplomatically but in real world,nobody cares about terrorism.sweden knows that pakistan can't afford gripen e.things will be different if we have lots of money.example is india.indian kashmir situation is known by all but india have huge amount of money so everyone likes to make fighter jets with you.examples are f-21,saab gripen e,rafale.this is all about money.even russia wants to make upgraded f-35.money talks.
Saudi Arabia can afford Gripen E, but they are still not allowed to buy.
Money will just be talking to the hand...
Pakistan will only be allowed to buy if it significantly reforms and gets a proven record as a stable democracy, not seeking to enlarge its territory. That is going to take decades.

The Historical Event of developing the Gripen allows us to decide who can buy and who can not buy. It is government policy to favour countries which share our values.

Saudi Arabia can afford Gripen E, but they are still not allowed to buy.
Money will just be talking to the hand...
Pakistan will only be allowed to buy if it significantly reforms and gets a proven record as a stable democracy, not seeking to enlarge its territory. That is going to take decades.

I think saudia don't even want gripen e.they have other options and they are buying american weapons in large numbers.i don't think that Sweden will not sell if provided good money.it is all about money but I don't see saudia interest in swedish weapons.saudis love american weapons.kashmir is a big problem and known by all.saab gives us awacs because we give you money.where was swedish stand of democracy when saab was selling awacs to Pakistan? Saab wants markets so that they can sell more weapons.democracy and other things that you described have zero value.you make weapons to sell others and you love those markets which give you more money.money rules our globe.

I think saudia don't even want gripen e.they have other options and they are buying american weapons in large numbers.i don't think that Sweden will not sell if provided good money.it is all about money but I don't see saudia interest in swedish weapons.saudis love american weapons.kashmir is a big problem and known by all.saab gives us awacs because we give you money.where was swedish stand of democracy when saab was selling awacs to Pakistan? Saab wants markets so that they can sell more weapons.democracy and other things that you described have zero value.you make weapons to sell others and you love those markets which give you more money.money rules our globe.

You can live in self denial if You want to.
Maybe You are too used to corruption to understand.
SAAB has to abide to Swedish Law, which blocks sales of any equipment that is usable for repressing the population. AWACS is not, therefore Pakistan got permission to buy.
Name on tender in the Middle East where SAAB has tried to sell Gripen.
You can’t because I and SAAB knows there is zero chance to get permission.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom