What's new

IAF Chief Naik witness flight demonstration of PAK FA in Russia

It's there you do not need to troll.... soon you will see PAF flying j-20 before your PAK-FA
J-20 has just taken it's first flight..PAK FA came before J-20.Hell! First let the Chinese make some for them and carry out test flights...understand the difference in test flights and first flight...J-20 is a new born baby it will take much more time to reach Pakistan..maybe 2020-25
Edit:If you have the capacity to buy it :lol:

We need strategic Bombers to do carpet bombing not just precision strikes..

How about this? :)

su-30mki-exvayushakti2004-01.jpg

As far as the Updates are Concerned, India has Nothing in PAK-FA... But, There would be an Effort from India to replicate it in FGFA with Due Support From Russia.

brother Russia and China will veto the sale of PAK-FA....we should go for Rafale and leave FGFA cause NSG is short on budget and Congress isnt willing to fund the project

brother Russia and China will veto the sale of PAK-FA....
China have veto over JF-17/FC-1. They cannot even think about PAK FA.

we should go for Rafale and leave FGFA cause NSG is short on budget and Congress isnt willing to fund the project

I do not think France will sell Rafale to you. FGFA is causing problem even before first flight! :lol:

brother Russia and China will veto the sale of PAK-FA....we should go for Rafale and leave FGFA cause NSG is short on budget and Congress isnt willing to fund the project

I am normally against internet regulations, but for you dude I am willing to make an exception

Its a good thing you`re not our defence minister rafale over FGFA?crazy!

who are u man ur a bug in wrong place for the sake of PDF remove gandhi's pic and put ginna'sand change ur flag and talk all the BS u want.............

Back
Top Bottom