What's new

IAF Chief Naik witness flight demonstration of PAK FA in Russia

Which icon i cant see one

This one=
createlink.png

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Oh no RD came Bhago!

Going by the Geo-Political situation, i am now in favor of joining PAK-DA also in addition to a couple of Su-34 Squads... You can not be sure when you will need to carpet bomb some camps...

India will design and develop the FGFA based on PAK FA. They are different.

It will be fully customised one for our needs and would be much better than PAK-FA's... just like what we did with MKI's and later Super SU-30 MKI's.

How about some more
Thanks for sharing spark.

HAL’s work share will include critical software, including the mission computer; navigation systems; most of the cockpit displays; the counter measure dispensing (CMD) systems; and modifying Sukhoi’s single-seat prototype into the twin-seat fighter that the Indian Air Force (IAF) wants.It's 25% of R&D
work.

The electronic warfare systems will be Indian. Actually the FGFA will be quite different from PAK FA in all aspects like Su-27 with Su-30MKI.

^^^ Thanks for sharing spark.

The electronic warfare systems will be Indian. Actually the FGFA will be quite different from PAK FA in all aspects like Su-27 with Su-30MKI.

But there are reports that FGFA & PAK FA will have the same engine.

But there are reports that FGFA & PAK FA will have the same engine.

Yes the engine will be same but heard somewhere FGFA engine will have more thrusts. Don't remember correctly though. But one thing can assure you that the PAK FA engine will be very high end, technology giant like Russia working and struggling to develop and operational that engine.

lol

We will have AURA for that purpose.

AURA is there but PAK-DA will be a different game altogether...
A Squad of PAK-FA and 5 PAK-DA flying in formation and Super SU-30 following them , will make the pants geela and peela of the camp holders..

AURA is there but PAK-DA will be a different game altogether...
A Squad of PAK-FA and 5 PAK-DA flying in formation and Super SU-30 following them , will make the pants geela and peela of the camp holders..

FGFA is enough for pants to be geela and peela when they will not be able to detect it. lol but PAK DA is something will require huge investments, so is AURA. We need to make a choice between them. I will prefer AURA. It is not a small aircraft, should be able to carry lots of weapons.

FGFA is enough for pants to be geela and peela when they will not be able to detect it. lol but PAK DA is something will require huge investments, so is AURA. We need to make a choice between them. I will prefer AURA. It is not a small aircraft, should be able to carry lots of weapons.

I'll bet on AURA only when I see RUSTOM-H inducted successfully..AURA is too futuristic for us and We need something before that to do the job..

Indian air chief admires Sukhoi 5-gen jet .

The commander of the Indian Air Force has been shown the Russian fifth generation fighter jet.

According to the press service of the Sukhoi company, the presentation and in-flight demonstration of the new jet took place in the city of Zhukovsky outside Moscow before an Indian army delegation headed by Air Force commander Pradeep Vasant Naik.

The Russian twin-engine fifth generation fighter has been designed with the use of stealth technology.
Indian air chief admires Sukhoi 5-gen jet : Voice of Russia

India is not involved in PAK DA project.

I'll bet on AURA only when I see RUSTOM-H inducted successfully..AURA is too futuristic for us and We need something before that to do the job..

SO is PAK DA for us. AURA and Rustom-H are concurrent projects and are of different types. They will not wait for Rustom-H to complete and then start AURA. Both will take years but as we started AURA I think we will be able to induct it by the end of this decade.

Back
Top Bottom