What's new

IAF Chief Naik witness flight demonstration of PAK FA in Russia

India is not involved in PAK DA project.

Yes.. But as i said you never know when a sudden need arises to shower "rose petals " on certain camps.. You need a credible Courier service for that..

SO is PAK DA for us. AURA and Rustom-H are concurrent projects and are of different types. They will not wait for Rustom-H to complete and then start AURA. Both will take years but as we started AURA I think we will be able to induct it by the end of this decade.

Lets hope so.. If Armed RUSTOM ( by armed i mean Cruise missiles not HELINA ) is inducted by 2020 then no need to join PAK-DA..

Yes.. But as i said you never know when a sudden need arises to shower "rose petals " on certain camps.. You need a credible Courier service for that..

PAK DA is quite far from reality as of now, and its development is shrouded in much secrecy.
4.jpg

Importing 20-30 of these might not be any big issue.

Lets hope so.. If Armed RUSTOM ( by armed i mean Cruise missiles not HELINA ) is inducted by 2020 then no need to join PAK-DA..

Payload of UAVs are quite small, cruise missile will never fit into RUSTOM kind'a propeller driven UAVs.

PAK DA is quite far from reality as of now, and its development is shrouded in much secrecy.
4.jpg

Importing 20-30 of these might not be any big issue.

:agree::agree:

30 Planes of this Class ( Bombers ) PAK-DA/AURA will be enough for us..

The Range of the N050 AESA radar on board the Sukhoi PAK FA and FGFA would be at maximum of about 400km against a 3m2 target and 90km against a 0.01 m2 target.The size of the aperture of the radar would be around 0.9-0.94 m.

:agree::agree:

Maybe that's why GoI never shown any interest in this project, there's no point to contribute in the R&D if we're going for only 30 of these.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

The Range of the N050 AESA radar on board the Sukhoi PAK FA and FGFA would be at maximum of about 400km against a 3m2 target and 90km against a 0.01 m2 target.The size of the aperture of the radar would be around 0.9-0.94 m.

Any official source will be very helpful.

Dude Rustom-H is not designed to carry weapons but a long endurance and range UAV missions like Global Hawk. But with 350 kg payload it might be able to carry two HELINA.

RUSTOM-H and AURA are two different systems completely. AURA be like French Neuron but larger. Rustom-H like Global Hawk.

2-neuron.jpg

PAK DA will be a huge aircraft like Tu-22M3 while AURA will be near to the same size of Mig-29.

Dude Rustom-H is not designed to carry weapons but a long endurance and range UAV missions like Global Hawk. But with 350 kg payload it might be able to carry two HELINA.
RUSTOM-H and AURA are two different systems completely. AURA be like French Neuron but larger. Rustom-H like Global Hawk.

I was talking about RUSTOM, as you said fitting cruise missiles into it which won't be possible in its current configuration and role. 3-4 Helina will be enough to do some precision strikes.

2-neuron.jpg

PAK DA will be a huge aircraft like Tu-22M3 while AURA will be near to the same size of Mig-29.

I was talking about a Mk-II version of RUSTOM capable of carrying payload of ~ 1000 Kg.. And AURA of the size of Mig-29 will be a let down..
We need strategic Bombers to do carpet bombing not just precision strikes..

I was talking about a Mk-II version of RUSTOM capable of carrying payload of ~ 1000 Kg.. And AURA of the size of Mig-29 will be a let down..
We need strategic Bombers to do carpet bombing not just precision strikes..

Lol, why waste tonnes of dumb bombs in a target when 3-4 LGBs can do it. :lol:

Lol, why waste tonnes of dumb bombs in a target when 3-4 LGBs can do it. :lol:

The psychological effect of Carpet bombing is much higher than 3-4 LGBs.. BTW LGBs cant really be trusted.. LIBYA is an example..

The psychological effect of Carpet bombing is much higher than 3-4 LGBs.. BTW LGBs cant really be trusted.. LIBYA is an example..

I don't know, my sanity doesn't allow me to carpet bomb any civilian installation and you have dedicate bombs to destroy enemy aircraft runway, so no point of carpet bombing it.

Back
Top Bottom