What's new

IAC-1 to be floated on August 12 : Cochin Shipyard

The conning tower is built separately from the ship and then later installed ...The bridge is usually deep inside the hull of the ship from what i am aware off...

The traditional bridge is located in the island, the tower, however, the ship can also be controlled from the command center inside the hull.

Should go around shipyard to find out anything new..... @Koovie by anyway can IAC 1 be seen from outside?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should go around shipyard to find out anything new..... @Koovie by anyway can IAC 1 be seen from outside?

I dont know, I am on vacation now, I will return to Kerala early next month. I will try to get to the shipyard area as soon as possible with a decent camera ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know, I am on vacation now, I will return to Kerala early next month. I will try to get to the shipyard area as soon as possible with a decent camera ^^

Lol i am back in kerala.... Lemme see if i can get a glimpse of it.... These days those boat guys in marine drive turn long before shipyard.... Shud try once....

Btw if you are on vacation what the hell are u doing in PDF??????

Lol i am back in kerala.... Lemme see if i can get a glimpse of it.... These days those boat guys in marine drive turn long before shipyard.... Shud try once....

Btw if you are on vacation what the hell are u doing in PDF??????

You should be able to see it on one of the bridges leading to Wellingdon island.

PS: I am alone at my uncles house, except in the evening, thats when I go out ^^.

You should be able to see it on one of the bridges leading to Wellingdon island.

PS: I am alone at my uncles house, except in the evening, thats when I go out ^^.

Yup would look for that.... When Viraat was docked in shipyard... You could watch it from MG Road :P... I am sure when the start bulding this we can have our share of look from MG Road...

Back
Top Bottom