What's new

I went to the mall, and a little girl called me a terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a shia in Pakistan tell me how much i am discriminated? :rofl:
It didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Just because I am not discriminated on basis of caste in my life doesn't mean it doesn't happen in India. So buddy, lets discuss at all front of lives and all regions.

You do realize how this exchange of words is started by JUST one poster.

I think all should take a deep breath and start discussing problem at large instead of same old blame game.

There r prejudiced people every where. But US is not so bad as we elected someone named Barack Hussein Obama as president

It didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Just because I am not discriminated on basis of caste in my life doesn't mean it doesn't happen in India. So buddy, lets discuss at all front of lives and all regions.

You do realize how this exchange of words is started by JUST one poster.

I think all should take a deep breath and start discussing problem at large instead of same old blame game.

Me and majority of us are not discriminated.

Western media use this thing to give a bad name to Pakistan.

I was going to post this video to show that not all thinks alike and if someone feels something is wrong, they will support the minorities no matter what. Those two girls shows that we should stand beside and fight for other people even if it means going against your own people, for sake of humanity first.

Humanity, which also means understanding what others go through. Now you represent that shopkeeper guy and mocking Hinduism and Indian soldiers, and those girls represent Muslim brothers and Pakistanis who report you same way as they too understand what we go through and how your words are offensive and flame bait.

Yep when I was walking to a store this woman and her children were walking to their car, then the girl said "look a nigger" they all started running to their car I wanted to follow them and scare them (for fun), but I said nah.

Me and majority of us are not discriminated.

Western media use this thing to give a bad name to Pakistan.
Agreed and we all know about western media too. Point was there exists but at very small level as state by you. Same happens in India. I have never seen any Muslim being discriminated where as I have seen caste based discrimination. Most of the Hindus in India go well along with Muslims. And believe me they turn out to be better neighbors and friends than Hindus themselves, personal experience.

I simply do not get it ; On one hand you have the Western world which embraces you wholeheartedly, offers your their citizenship and provides you and your ilk with a bright future. And on the other hand we have the the Country housing Mecca & Medina, as well as the UAE which does not provide an inkling of citizenship rights even after you have stayed there for your whole life whether you are a South Asian, East Asian, Westerner or anyone else. Now someone has to explain this to me, where do we see Discrimination ?

160 million Muslims in India :woot:
And they are discriminated.....hmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom