What's new

I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab

Nuclear bluff was called during Kargil war by India....
Pakistan has no case (now) anyway to intimidate India when there is nationalist ruling it...
Too much yada yada..
Yes you ran away in 2002 and you did nothing after Mumbai

One step forward means two steps backward for them to liberate Kashmir. All the hawks must be crying foul....
Whatever. Its their call for the direction of movement. Even Pakistan knows that they are in such a quicksand that they can nomore entertain the hawks. Only way forward for Pakistan is a strong civil government and for that they have to disengage the hawks.

Here, this happened just a couple of weeks earlier, maybe your Modi missed the news, go wake him up or put a lid on it.
India blames Pakistan for soldier killed on border - Channel NewsAsia

windja.png

Why shud we? U still didnt understand? Our motives were met. Even if we were not able to do anything we did stripped u naked internationally.

Do find out and tell us why did ur govt gave an official statement that all 10 were Pakistanis and not hiralal pannala as per ur Laal topi which initially ur govt was adamant on.

This is called diplomatic victory and u will never understand anything above wars and battles. :D

What did you do when 16 top officials in French Atlantique recon flight got shot down by India?
Ran towards Hague?
And?
Lost the case a la epic proportions?
Lol

Good night guys, ladies and gentlemen (if any)..
Nice talking to you...

Last edited:
Whatever. Its their call for the direction of movement. Even Pakistan knows that they are in such a quicksand that they can nomore entertain the hawks. Only way forward for Pakistan is a strong civil government and for that they have to disengage the hawks.

aap ke muh mein ghee shakkar....:cheers:

This is a good gesture. This would be an event that he would never forget in his life.

@WebMaster : webby I got 2/3 negative rating exactly for what I said :p::p:o_O

PA is a professional army and NOT a mercenary force :rofl: what you say now !!!!!!!!
No exchange !!!!!

Thank You Pakistan GOV,Army and its people...These are the things should be highlighted by Indian media that willl reduce the negativity with our neighours...

@WebMaster : webby I got 2/3 negative rating exactly for what I said :p::p:o_O

PA is a professional army and NOT a mercenary force :rofl: what you say now !!!!!!!!
No exchange !!!!!
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore @Chak Bamu @Oscar
when member call PA as mercenary force he got NEG rating..
so many pak memebers calling indian PM as terrosrist ..scot free
--
I dont support calling that to PA..
but only PA deser respect and no indian PM./ presidnet as institution ...they dont?

Last edited:
--
there are many ...
but not prominent in news chaneel (national)
seach on you tube you will get many hate speech...in india tooo..
but its freedom as per indian democracy so they can have their view..even when its exteme
I know that dear ...just wanted to know your opinion ...you are right ...both countries have got to do lots of other things better than war ...!

Back
Top Bottom