What's new

I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab

To all the Indian members say thankyou and move on..
To all the Pakistani members who are talking morals and some talking as if Pakistan did us a favour and some taking BS.
India has returned 90000 Pakistani soldiers.
Just move on

And secured unconditional approval to never raising the Kashmir issue on an international platform, you didn't do us a free favour, so at least at least own up to it and acknowledge Indhira Gandhi's expert politics and pressure tactics.

10592912_1496281513951075_8104553766654117030_n.jpg

16321_1496281980617695_7657658841528779683_n.jpg

10505274_1496281947284365_8120146718877705664_n.jpg

10530798_1496281907284369_5002674911079593287_n.jpg

10511303_1496281780617715_7094515257437786577_n.jpg

10537040_1496281910617702_8378225844313725136_n.jpg

10610904_1496281887284371_1987839690901740177_n.jpg

well pak has done the right thing.Though,I wanted something else......You know..........:D

And secured unconditional approval to never raising the Kashmir issue on an international platform, you didn't do us a free favour, so at least at least own up to it and acknowledge Indhira Gandhi's expert politics and pressure tactics.
yeah she did do Pakistan a favour thats what she is accused of,when she could have settled the Kashmir for once and for all instead she came up with an agreement to keep the Kashmir issue bilateral.
move on.

No deal, Pakistan does raise Kashmir issue on international platforms.

Where are our 90,000 thank you notes???

Of course Pakistan raises the issue at UN and IOC etc etc at every chance they get.

India dismisses Pak attempts to raise Kashmir issue at UN

This is hardly 'raising the issue on international forums' it is a plea with regards to Indian allegations about Pakistani intervention in Kashmir. Pakistan succumbed to the demands of not raising the Kashmir issue on such forums but we retain the right to set the record straight when we see these attempts at vilifying our country.

Don't see why some members are so thirsty for blood...

If Pak ranger were to be swept into Indian waters somehow after Pak has killed one of our BSF men what makes you all think BSF will return your ranger?

Or in Siachen we drop a mortars cause a landslide... you have experienced a natural one before, you don't want another man made one.

By setting a standard we too will reciprocate in future.

What could have been a great thread, like the very many we have discussing food, desi traits, finance, family and life in general, where Pakistanis and Indians talk so amicably and have a laugh with each other, has just been ruined by a few members.....Talk about how Indians have treated us or how Pakistan did this because of Modi, should just be left aside.

Anyway, I'm glad the young chap is back and I'm sure his family is over the moon.

Thank you to the Indian members for our appreciation.

----
REMINDER -1
@RiazHaq
Umair Nawaz said:
@RiazHaq please share yr report of how their gov is controlling their media. Thanks.

He has done a full research over this has has made a lengthily report over that with references and quotes of yr media persons.

1.Mr.riaz .. do you have proof that indian media contrelled by media.. if yes
what are parameters ?
---
REMINDER -2
@RiazHaq
Umair Nawaz said:
@RiazHaq please share yr report of how their gov is controlling their media. Thanks.

He has done a full research over this has has made a lengthily report over that with references and quotes of yr media persons.

what are parameters ?

Source: I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab | Page 11

---
REMINDER -2
@RiazHaq
Umair Nawaz said:

what are parameters ?

Source: I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab | Page 11

bro ..... you are asking for haq's musings ....... it's nothing but a bunch of cr@p written as a report .

bro ..... you are asking for haq's musings ....... it's nothing but a bunch of cr@p written as a report .
--
i know.. let people come with that tooo.
some guys make it foundation of thinking on that data...:-)
Taget the Message not the messenger theory... so waiting for Message :bunny: from Haq and beloved follwers

---
REMINDER -2
@RiazHaq
Umair Nawaz said:

what are parameters ?

--
REMINDER -3
@RiazHaq
Umair Nawaz said:

what are parameters ?

Source: I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab | Page 12
--
@Umair Nawaz
seems Mr.Haq is busy...
can you send me that DETAILED REPORT
which show INDIAN MEDIA CONTROLLED BY GOVT :-)

--
i know.. let people come with that tooo.
some guys make it foundation of thinking on that data...:-)
Taget the Message not the messenger theory... so waiting for Message :bunny: from Haq and beloved follwers

--
REMINDER -3
@RiazHaq
Umair Nawaz said:

what are parameters ?

Source: I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab | Page 12
--
@Umair Nawaz
seems Mr.Haq is busy...
--
REMINDER -4
@RiazHaq
Umair Nawaz said:

what are parameters ?

--
@Umair Nawaz
seems Mr.Haq is busy...

Back
Top Bottom