What's new

I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab

I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab - The Times of India

Had it been Madam Sonia, you would have been chopped.

Thanks go only to senior Modi..

Pakistan, like other smaller nations, appreciates the strength and fears the fear..

Good days lie ahead..

And the savage act of beheading?

figment of your imagination.
ask you prisoners we returned
ask you public who cross over to this side by mistake
ask you sailor we got free from somalian pirates
we are not animals like you

as far a fear is concerned ask you soldier who die at loc everyday

Exactly, I trying to put the point across, that how India would sensationalise news, it has to report responsively.

No wonder in Pakistan or the rest of world, nobody takes India seriously.
We Indians ourselves don't take the news channel except aaj tak and ndtv seriously and u r talking abt world

no we aint in minority but we really dont have much power as the minority secular or liberals who have made our country a laughing stock in-front of our enemy are in power and share it as well. But in yr country although being secular in papers have overwhelming majority of hindu terrorists who even make it to be PM.
---
can you send zaid hamid and hafsex sayeed in UN
can you?:-)
your aka leaders cant stand outside pak.. and leader ..:o::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Modi to give his first global speech at UN General Assembly on September 27 | The Indian Express
Modi to give his first global speech at UN General Assembly on September 27

So when are we going to hear from the indians that that his statement was forcibly taken?-

and he was actually tortured and all by showing some scratches on his body he recieved while drifting to our side?-

We Indians ourselves don't take the news channel except aaj tak and ndtv seriously and u r talking abt world
--
they more intrested in indiatv and news 24 etc
and have credibility of BBC to them
---
one g8 soul invented thoery that indina media CONTROL by Ministry of information and foreign relation..

--
ur name is umar nawaz or retarded moron
plese dont confuse yourslef...
decide one umar naw or retard moron
--
YR MEDIA is under strict laws and control of Ministry of Broadcasting of India and foreign ministry
:suicide::astagh::closed:
1971 war | Herald
and what is yr point kiddo????

we overwhelmingly accept we lost the 71 war there is other claim abt it.

But what abt 99 conflict?
That u HAD actually lost!

http://kashmirreader.com/04052013-N...would-affect-morale-of-troops-cic-13666.aspx#

We had got American pressure with Nawaz Sharif going to america after yr Vajpaee had to run to america for help. It was because of them we had to retreat.
U have lost territory we lost none. U lost more men, we lost a few. U lost 2 aircrafts we lost none. Gosh u still have failed to get back yr territory completely as we still hold the highest peak in the area point 5353.

Exactly, I was trying to put the point across, that how India would sensationalise news, it has to report responsively.

No wonder in Pakistan or the rest of world, nobody takes India seriously.
--
where is pak in WTO... where india giving hard time to USA and developed nation
WTO $1-trillion deal fails: Nine reasons why India's veto shocked the world - Economic Times
WTO $1-trillion deal fails: Nine reasons why India's veto shocked the world
-----

.where is pak ..who is so imp in world economy .. politics ..
.. ooh in WOT (war on terror).. sorry..

--
where is pak in WTO... where india giving hard time to USA and developed nation
WTO $1-trillion deal fails: Nine reasons why India's veto shocked the world - Economic Times
WTO $1-trillion deal fails: Nine reasons why India's veto shocked the world
-----

.where is pak ..who is so imp in world economy .. politics ..
.. ooh in WOT (war on terror).. sorry..

Dear Poster-
Seeing your ungrateful responses in this supposedly khushkhabri thread- I want to know-
What If we had tortured or killed your Jawan- what would your responce be like- just curious-

Above speaks volume about SAVAGE Pakistanis!!!
You said it..
We knew it!!!
No more proof wanted..

Savage Pakistanis- lol
Maybe your punny soldiers should drift away more in waters or in their helicopters across the border to give us more chances to show our human side- :lol:-

With love, from Pakistan to India
BWl3bBnCAAAcuf_.jpg:large

In Kolkata, India. Mandir's Puja Pandal.

Made by Pakistani artists

article-2437611-1861EA1D00000578-588_634x474.jpg

Pakistani truck artists Haydar Ali and Mamtaz Alam add finishing touches to a painting at a Durga puja pandal in Kolkata

pakistani_artist_20131021.jpg.ashx

Yes, good work!
Albeit under "Modi Danda"...
Pakistan has really succumbed..

Modi danda worked big in your kind I guess- now you guys act all loyal indians while swinging your tails and sticking your tongue out infront of him- :lol:-

He was there mr saying his views but your story was quite suspicious
zarvan.png

Mr. Zarvan....This is latest for you...Take it or leave it...Love me or leave me.
India has no place for Islamists/Jihadis, nor Western countries a la US/UK/Canada or Japan < where there are hardly any Muslims to write home about...

Savage Pakistanis- lol
Maybe your punny soldiers should drift away more in waters or in their helicopters across the border to give us more chances to show our human side- :lol:-

The "Indirect violation" happened several months before, and they were beheaded, due to a Foreigner ruling India.
No more janam...

and what is yr point kiddo????

we overwhelmingly accept we lost the 71 war there is other claim abt it.

But what abt 99 conflict?

http://kashmirreader.com/04052013-N...would-affect-morale-of-troops-cic-13666.aspx#

We had got American pressure with Nawaz Sharif going to america after yr Vajpaee had to run to america for help. It was because of them we had to retreat.
U have lost territory we lost none. U lost more men, we lost a few. U lost 2 aircrafts we lost none. Gosh u still have failed to get back yr territory completely as we still hold the highest peak in the area point 5353.
--
we overwhelmingly accept we lost the 71
-- please remeber your words
point 5353 .. is already debated 10 times...
--its dont have stratrgic relevance..in same forum .. please see that..
did you mean you lost all those paid mecenaries and world shame for that ONE peak only..wow
even if you have see this .. its of no use
Decade on, work on Rohtang tunnel to finally start - Indian Express
- what is parameter of loosing in war ?
- did we got our objective - yes .. all imp point under us now.. whihc was before too.. but illegaly ocucpied by paid mercinaries
- whom world pressured .. wining side or loosing side...? who was in USA on 4th july on national holiday.. vajpaye on delhi...
hope you know who runs from battlefied
-if india lost then pak won right.. can you tell me waht you won ?

-----
yes we got heavy casualty as those paid mecenaries were on strategic postion and if you know mountian warfare you will know why so much causalty
--

Back
Top Bottom