What's new

I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab

Yes!
They were only active/brute during Madam Antonia Italiana aka Prima Donna...
Now that there is a change of guard in India..
Pakistan gives in ..
And all of a sudden, lo and behold.....Pakistani rangers become "Generous" .....vaya la vida..
do not screw up the thread about a good thing

when u accept this is our forum then bear us as well. We arnt the ones who have made A person like modi our leader but yr nation has done that so the consequences will come.
So far it has been proven in any court of Law,so please shut up. A person is guilty unless he is convicted by the court.

No wonder in Pakistan or the rest of world, nobody takes India seriously.

Which country takes Pakistan seriously in today's world,do let know

Last edited:
So far it has been proven in any court of Law,so please shut up. A person is guilty unless he is convicted by the court.

Which country takes Pakistan seriously in today's world,do let know
what credibility court has when he himself said that proudly that he would do gujraat massacre again if mumbai happened in his times. LOL

what credibility court has when he himself said that proudly that he would do gujraat massacre again if mumbai happened in his times. LOL
He may say anything,has he done the crime.For eg in yr country the gun man who killed Salman Tasser is a hero in his hometown,rose petals were showered on him by yr educated lawyers.Why don't u hang him once for all,well the accused has no regrets for doing the crime.If u hang him,there will be a terrible back lash from hardliners.How many Pakistani generals were tried for 1971 war crimes

Above speaks volume about SAVAGE Pakistanis!!!
You said it..
We knew it!!!
No more proof wanted..

one was saying we were afraid of Modi thats why we returned you lame soldier
but if killing enemy on front like is called savage then we are guilty of it, are you afraid of us? why even i am asking, it shows in your language

he was treated "better" than his expectation
---
that the problem with both side
---
now both side have "Prejudice' both good and bad of each other..
--
hope sense prevails at both side....
and Zaid hamid type war monger in both side go in sidelines

Problem is only side that is your side........give me single example where Pak Army Captured your Jawans and returned back in dead body...............other than killed by Mujahideens and that Indian Army Always blame to Pak Army without Proofs.....

Pak Army Always......Freed your
Fishermen, more than ever than your Army or Govt. Do.
We always freed more peoples which were captured and were in Jails..than your govt.
Even during Gen. Kiani's time when you Hilicopter crossed border and entered in Pakistan from Sciachin...it was freed after few hours...and it was the statements of your media....that Pak Army is a Professional Army that don't take revenges........I can go on with long list....................but the blame game from your side will never end.

It was Nice gesture on the part of pak rangers!! I hope we will get the opportunity to return this favor in future.

By the way, can any pakistani member post the link of video in which pak rangers were doing press conference yesterday ??

Albeit i was talking about how Pakistani artists were treated...... none the less, India did return a Pakistani soldier but not before your frivolous media habitually cooks up a story in an effort to malign the PA and sensationalise the incident. :disagree:

Arrested Pak soldier talks of frustration, poor facilities across border - NDTV

Well you started with a post comparing this incident with the treatment given to your artist, I am sure you can differentiate between a professional armed force and a hawkish civilian organisation..... But scoring points is the intention, you have every right to....

I am Happy that this soldier was returned.... I think some of us missed the point, that : "He was saved by rangers from the river".....Well done and Thanks Pakistan!!!!!!!!

Well you started with a post comparing this incident with the treatment given to your artist, I am sure you can differentiate between a professional armed force and a hawkish civilian organisation..... But scoring points is the intention, you have every right to....

I am Happy that this soldier was returned.... I think some of us missed the point, that : "He was saved by rangers from the river".....Well done and Thanks Pakistan!!!!!!!!
Nopes, no point scoring, just some plain simple facts......albeit we have our share of misfits or rather i would call them fundamentalists rather than Hawks, but i don't recall any Indian performer getting hassled or forced out (Yes they do come to Pakistan).....as for the professionalism, well, the link i provided was quoting Indian army personal and although the Indian media with input from IA tried to scandalise the incident, it turned out to be just some love struck guy who happened to be an army guy and not just a desperate soldier looking for asylum in India.
I mean does no one have the moral authority to question such an established news source on their pathetic ideas and reporting of such.

Nopes, no point scoring, just some plain simple facts......albeit we have our share of misfits or rather i would call them fundamentalists rather than Hawks, but i don't recall any Indian performer getting hassled or forced out (Yes they do come to Pakistan)......

Yes there are people with extreme views, and we have them plenty in our respective nations..... Well it is true that some of the performers were forced out, there were several voices which was raised against such acts, but some time we conveniently ignore them and look at the points which suits our thoughts and our interests....... Similarly there are cases where a Pakistani national was treated extremely well..... But as i said before no way both incidents can be compared....

..as for the professionalism, well, the link i provided was quoting Indian army personal and although the Indian media with input from IA tried to scandalise the incident, it turned out to be just some love struck guy who happened to be an army guy and not just a desperate soldier looking for asylum in India.
I mean does no one have the moral authority to question such an established news source on their pathetic ideas and reporting of such.

True there are media sources which kind of project things in little extreme ways..... (ex India TV, Arnab and company, Toi) But then you should also know there are hundred's of Indian channels based on current affairs, in different languages, out of which few are of the kind which i mentioned, but there are several other news sources which is of high quality, for ex "The Hindu"....
I am very sure you have your share of such channels and news papers.......

If a pakistani had crossed the same border only his body would have came back..

Back
Top Bottom