What's new

I think i need to give up on Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl like these should be booked under the charge of treason- Jo apnay mulk k nahi ho sakay woh or kisi k kya hon gein-

The thread indicated the growing sense of insecure feelings and the lack of confidence amoung pakistani youth... Well as an Indianthe image we get about pakistan is that it is too much obssesed with India and was too much obssesed since the partition...

Well my pakistani friends dont jump to my throat for this post... If pakistan had taken the path of devolopement and growth and had not get involved in Kashmir it would had been a succesfull nation and also a fully devoloped country... The focus on kashmnir and India eroded Pakistan and its economy....

Dont know the exact truth but the funding and support to anti India groups also din pay much returns ...

When a child is born in India or Pakistan he is thought to hate the neighbour and that has been going on for a past 6 decades so i dont know how much relations will improve of our both countries in future but i don see much of a hope atleat for next 2 decades ... The rivalry between India and pakistan has hurt Pakistan more than India ...

I hope this rivalry Ends and both our countries and our countrymen live a happy life together...

we thought indians were trash, we left it and set our own journey...its you who is sticking to us like glue, we dont give a crap...if you guys dont show up, we wouldnot even know some country called india exists... obsessed with our past that we rejected to be recognized with ?? hahaha.....get life losers........

we thought indians were trash, we left it and set our own journey...its you who is sticking to us like glue, we dont give a crap...if you guys dont show up, we wouldnot even know some country called india exists... obsessed with our past that we rejected to be recognized with ?? hahaha.....get life losers........

Err.. which country will you demand Kashmir back from then?? Or will you just walk away from it?

you dont have any moral right to call us loosers .... The thread openers views you need to question

you dont have any moral right to call us loosers .... The thread openers views you need to question

chipko logo we left you this is the truth that haunts your society....... and for thee thread opener when you are ought to walk on less walked track, it is bound to happen that you feel lost...no National Issue ....

The OP is the kind of Pakistani (if he is one, at all) we don't need - he can chill with the BNP and the EDL his true brothers, and like my PAKISTANI brothers have stated, good riddance to weak willed, false Pakistani.

Brothers, i used to be a regular poster on this forum. As i was glad to find a place where i can have a intellegent conversation about Pakistan and get a insight look into Pakistan from the people. This forum is incredible due to the various nationality opinions, you have the Indians, the Bengalis, Pakistanis, Chinese, Iranians, Sri Lankans, etc.

But

Ever since i found out OBL was killed in Pakistan, i gave up on Pakistan. The reason why no matter what you have to look at in two ways.

1: The USA invaded our soverignty. It was close enough to attack our capital and there would have been nothing we can do to stop them. For God sake they passed our defence (the only thing i thoguht Pakistan was good with).

2: Our Army, ISI and goverment allowed them to do this. Meaning everything that is needed to make a country great has turned againist it's people. I don't know what war game is happening but 34,000 lives have been lost. It's not just numbers those were Humans, those were people with lifes who were taken away.

I am fed up with conspiracy theories or bs made up, i want the truth. What is going on? I am honestly suprise Pakistan is still alive now. It should have disentragrated in the 1st year, but we survived. But that was when their was another threat, now the threat is in our own borders.

I am afraid one day i will watch the news and i sucide bomber, bombed the clifton child playground in Karachi,purposly killing little innocent boys and girls who have yet to make a life. I can't take all the violence happening in my home country. What the hell i am supposed to do, i can't support it, i am useless, all i am doing is typing in comments but wtf is that really?

I would say rthese to the following nations.

China - Become a super-power, bring the power back to the East and please help us your our only hope. It's because of you guys Pakistan is still standing.

India - Don't let Pakistan bring you down. We were once Brothers, you are the best of us, you have mutured and realise violence leads nowhere. People of India keep your work help restore the honour South Asia once had.

Bangladesh - Sorry for what we did in 1971. Your idependence has showed the world how a nation is meant to rise, continue on and achieve greatness.

And All Muslim nations Goverments - Their is nothing Islamic in what you do, strach the name of Islam from your countries. You slaghter your own people, sell bllood for oil and destroyed us, may Allah show you mercy to the crimes you have committed because you are gonna need it.

Aaaaah, What I can say about it that STOP WATCHING NEWS, just concentrate on your life, family etc.

Get committed with one thing that "YOU WILL NOT HARM ANY ONE BY ANY MEANS", if everyone among us makes such commitment, things will automatically be settle down, it will take time, but do not give up.

Cheers.

If you really have lost hope.. please follow these procedures:

Go to Pakistan Embassy, submit your NIC and Passport (if you hold one).. get your nationality revoked.. remove OUR flag from your profile..

We'll see you in couple of decades on television, claiming to be a Pakistani again..

Cheers!!

While going through the entire thread or I can say thread opener bashing, the one thing I found often is Patriotic pakistani asking OP to stand by his nation. Its correct from their part but for which nation they are asking? Pakistan of zardari?? Pakistan of Musharraf?? or Pakistan of kayani??If you guys are standing with any of these pakistan, you are the biggest traitor. And if you aren't then ask yourself for whom you are crying to die for.

To stand for current pakistan is just like supporting the existing system. OP give up and other should give up too. Try to make a new and better pakistan for yourself not just vehemently supporting it just to showcase how patriotic you are.

one hat wont be suffice you might need more hats to eat just go and read comments by you so called educated readers on your newspapers' comments section you will understand.

2. i have already seen the harmony between people of the two countries abroad when they are in some gora country because thats their majbori :) and i also had stayed and travel with an Indian lady and saw her true colours as soon as she found a group of native Indians at the airport and no sooner she started spewing venom

3. Yes its not fault of people of the country or any country . i am talking about the lot which is considered educated (though this is the most warmongering one)

So it is your personal issue for which you spew venom to us.. Thanks for clearing air ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom