What's new

I think i need to give up on Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time Assassin

Reaction score
Brothers, i used to be a regular poster on this forum. As i was glad to find a place where i can have a intellegent conversation about Pakistan and get a insight look into Pakistan from the people. This forum is incredible due to the various nationality opinions, you have the Indians, the Bengalis, Pakistanis, Chinese, Iranians, Sri Lankans, etc.

But

Ever since i found out OBL was killed in Pakistan, i gave up on Pakistan. The reason why no matter what you have to look at in two ways.

1: The USA invaded our soverignty. It was close enough to attack our capital and there would have been nothing we can do to stop them. For God sake they passed our defence (the only thing i thoguht Pakistan was good with).

2: Our Army, ISI and goverment allowed them to do this. Meaning everything that is needed to make a country great has turned againist it's people. I don't know what war game is happening but 34,000 lives have been lost. It's not just numbers those were Humans, those were people with lifes who were taken away.

I am fed up with conspiracy theories or bs made up, i want the truth. What is going on? I am honestly suprise Pakistan is still alive now. It should have disentragrated in the 1st year, but we survived. But that was when their was another threat, now the threat is in our own borders.

I am afraid one day i will watch the news and i sucide bomber, bombed the clifton child playground in Karachi,purposly killing little innocent boys and girls who have yet to make a life. I can't take all the violence happening in my home country. What the hell i am supposed to do, i can't support it, i am useless, all i am doing is typing in comments but wtf is that really?

I would say rthese to the following nations.

China - Become a super-power, bring the power back to the East and please help us your our only hope. It's because of you guys Pakistan is still standing.

India - Don't let Pakistan bring you down. We were once Brothers, you are the best of us, you have mutured and realise violence leads nowhere. People of India keep your work help restore the honour South Asia once had.

Bangladesh - Sorry for what we did in 1971. Your idependence has showed the world how a nation is meant to rise, continue on and achieve greatness.

And All Muslim nations Goverments - Their is nothing Islamic in what you do, strach the name of Islam from your countries. You slaghter your own people, sell bllood for oil and destroyed us, may Allah show you mercy to the crimes you have committed because you are gonna need it.

lol.

Dont worry, we will create greater Pakistan once we remove all the non-state, anti-state, stateless, ummah-state and state-sanctioned actors from within.

Its simple really, you wake up and realize your mistakes after you have been beaten down to the worst position.

That and remove all the non-state, anti-state, stateless, ummah-state and state-sanctioned actors (hollywood, bollywood and lollywood).

lol.

Dont worry, we will create greater Pakistan once we remove all the non-state, anti-state, stateless, ummah-state and state-sanctioned actors from within.

Its simple really, you wake up and realize your mistakes after you have been beaten down to the worst position.

That and remove all the non-state, anti-state, stateless, ummah-state and state-sanctioned actors (hollywood, bollywood and lollywood).

But lets admit this, i don't think Pakistan has time to recover. NWFP and FATA is in a war zone, We have done wrong by Balochistan, Kashmir issue will always exist and some of the worst crimes againist each other is happening in Punjab, Murder after Murder. I honestly believe we would disentragrate, it's about time we wake up to what is happening, instead of saying it would get better.

Oh please gimme a break. If Pakistan rises, if we win something big like 1992 or roll out something awsome like Shaheen III tomorrow, you will be proud of this Pakistan and when it needs you your running away? Thats hypocricy.

Be good times or bad, Pakistan is ours and will remain ours. It is we who can make bright days turn up for it.

Over.

But lets admit this, i don't think Pakistan has time to recover. NWFP and FATA is in a war zone, We have done wrong by Balochistan, Kashmir issue will always exist and some of the worst crimes againist each other is happening in Punjab, Murder after Murder. I honestly believe we would disentragrate, it's about time we wake up to what is happening, instead of saying it would get better.

This is what happens when you stray away from the ideals that were to be in place when this nation was created.

Ideally speaking the military should have never got involved in running the nation, the feudals should have been stripped off their land holdings, religion should not have played a role in the nations get up, no distinctions should have been made between groups based on ethnicity, sect and religion.

There is so much that was clearly told to the people of this nation by its founder but the people went ahead with their own plans.

You cannot assemble a product according to your liking, it has to be done according to what its creator has outlined.

This is the central problem, it will take 10 years to undo all the damage.

Dont be said yaara

indeed this is the worst time in Pakistan history

Bt Pakistan is made to grow

these all double minded military officials and leaders will be kicked

I am damn sure the new generation of Pakistan will make Pakistan A develop and a peacefull nation

@Time Assassin: You are more distraught by US invading your sovereignty than the fact that OBL was actually found there? :what:

Both

OBL's AQ - Have you heard of the sh*t they did in Iraq.
And yet people in Pakistan makes out he was an hero? Do some research he bombed places full of Muslim people before 9/11.wake up people. He wasn't a good guy, he killed and killing is forbidden in Islam, read the quran yourself if you don't beleive me.

USA - invaded us along time ago but now it shamed us by showing it has got through a nuclear armed powerful country and carried out it's mission successfully, wth no marks to show for it. Everyone told me, well Pakistan may be in hell right now, but we have one hell of a militray force, well where the f**k where they?

That's the easiest thing one can do.People join in when they see peace ,prosperity ,growth etc.......no body gives a sh*t when someone is in hour of need.They either leave the place & quit or become destructive minded. And that's the story of my beloved Pakistan.I'm highly disappointed to see this approach of my fellows countrymen.

If you consider it as your homeland ,just don't give up.Try to contribute, be a positive force for your country ,for your future generations and for yourself.

China - Become a super-power, bring the power back to the East and please help us your our only hope"

Till we continue to have this kind of mentality...... don't ever expect for a moment that.....things will change for better..... Help thyself !!

India - Don't let Pakistan bring you down. We were once Brothers, you are the best of us

I don't have words for this..... utter disappointment and shame...... I guess you or your ancestors should have stayed with the best... if you think you chose the wrong end..... its never too late.....and good luck with that!

A nations character is judged by its resilience and willpower through its harshest and toughest of times...... I know we are broke....by any and every dimension..... And I do know that frustration and disappointment as at its highest point amongst the people of Pakistan..... But i also know that we are survivors.....and know our way back to climb.....and this moment of misery, where emotions are getting better rationalities..... is not going to last for long..... As a matter of fact.....it has never been easier for us from the very birth of this nation......This nation has had more then its share of misfortunes....... The public has realized it ..... all it needs...... a sincere leadership to lead across this ocean!!

:pakistan:

Adios!

so what you gonna become now?? :lol: indian ?:woot:

by the way your disappointment or lost of faith in Pakistan(whatever you mean by that) was like a note before suicide :P

I don't have words for this..... utter disappointment and shame...... I guess you or your ancestors should have stayed with the best... if you think you chose the wrong end..... its never too late.....and good luck with that

:pakistan:

Adios!

respected sir, i am smelling some racism from your post, if you mean general karahites, then please take your words back, we karachites are most patriotic people, and like any other ethnicity, like asma jahangir of lahore, nadeem paracha of sindh and najam sethi of punjab, we too have black sheeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom