What's new

I think i need to give up on Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the World don't need you. If you were to die in a bomb blast today in Pakistan, they won't even reveal your name cos you are worth nothing to them.

yeah sure why not, and as you live in sheffield, you live very close to my home, so you wanna have some street fight :devil:

yeah sure why not, and as you live in sheffield, you live very close to my home, so you wanna have some street fight :devil:

lol...... do ask someone to make video, I wanna see you beat hell out of him....:chilli:

Be strong brother! Every country has its most difficult time! In 1950 -1980 China also suffered a huge crisis and turmoil, and the United States 50 years we have a battle, the sixties and India, the former Soviet Union was a battle, 70's and Viet Nam. There will be 30 years of unrest into! All of these we have persevered! Therefore, I believe that Pakistan will become strong and rich!

Adios Amigo we dont need your kinda people............. :wave:

But lets admit this, i don't think Pakistan has time to recover. NWFP and FATA is in a war zone, We have done wrong by Balochistan, Kashmir issue will always exist and some of the worst crimes againist each other is happening in Punjab, Murder after Murder. I honestly believe we would disentragrate, it's about time we wake up to what is happening, instead of saying it would get better.

To have confidence in their own country brother! Time will change all this! I believe that the wisdom of Pakistani brothers! In fact, China does not also have many problems now, Taiwan has not recovered the Nansha Islands issue, and India border issue. . . . But our efforts! I believe that one day, these problems can be solved! Similarly, Pakistan has many problems now, but as long as continued efforts, I believe that these problems can be solved definitely, definitely make the country strong and stable. The same as long as we keep the two countries help each other, all these problems are no longer a problem!

The title should have been " I think i should never give up on Pakistan ".

respected sir, i am smelling some racism from your post, if you mean general karahites, then please take your words back, we karachites are most patriotic people, and like any other ethnicity, like asma jahangir of lahore, nadeem paracha of sindh and najam sethi of punjab, we too have black sheeps

Oh for the love of God... where did I mention anything about Karachites?????? I have nothing against any ethnicity living in this country..... we all own, share and are responsible for its goods and bads equally........

My statement was in response to a statement..... where the starter..... siphoned the idea of creating this country..... by saying..... "don't let Pakistan take them down".... they were the best of "us" ...... there is no us...... we separated on this basis...... and we intend to hold it for the foreseeable future....and even beyond that.....

By the why...... migrations also happened form this part that part....Albeit the proportion was pretty much insignificant !!

Regards!

A TRUE citizen is one that carries his motherland's problem on his back

@timeassasin: I think you are overreacting. Other countries have gone through hell and comeback. Pakistan still has liberal elite, and military( both I hate) who will save you. The other main factor is US, they simply wont allow you to fail.
BTW dont think we will not be impacted if pakistan goes the somalia way, that is the worst fear of US and India.

Dont ever give up on Pakistan,its ur country.We've been through so much but we'll make it through these tough times just like always.:pakistan:

Also, the 1998 U.S. bombing of our country openly Embassy in Yugoslavia, you know, a country's embassy represents a country's sovereignty, but the U.S. has bombed him openly, resulting in several deaths in China. That's still relatively weak in China, we can stand, but today, you see the United States once again dare to do this? He did not dare it! Therefore, efforts to build their country, their country strong and similar things will not happen! Chinese people always support Pakistan's brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom