What's new

I think i need to give up on Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can show me one proof of that Indians are getting happy by reading these news then I'll eat my hat!! We too are humans! We too understand that what did 7-8 year old innocent girl do to get killed by extremist who just merely left to go school? This is the same kind of attitude I was talking about. We too have heart. We're not your enemies!
And tell me when did India do anything to harm Pakistan sport? or didn't deliver goods even after payments? In fact Pakistan is not allowing in Indian goods in their market in order to make India's economy grow less.

And let's hypothetically say that India is bad or Pakistan is bad. But what is average Indian/Pakistani's fault in this?!
You need to get out of Pakistan and see the reality. Come to UK and see the religious harmony we live in! We get all excited when we see other brown person. Cuz to these goras we're all the same!

one hat wont be suffice you might need more hats to eat just go and read comments by you so called educated readers on your newspapers' comments section you will understand.

2. i have already seen the harmony between people of the two countries abroad when they are in some gora country because thats their majbori :) and i also had stayed and travel with an Indian lady and saw her true colours as soon as she found a group of native Indians at the airport and no sooner she started spewing venom

3. Yes its not fault of people of the country or any country . i am talking about the lot which is considered educated (though this is the most warmongering one)

I think Indians overestimate the 'hate' factor Pakistanis or the Pakistan Army have for India. No one hates India. The fact of the matter is that Pakistan wants to influence its neighbors, just like India wants to influence its neighbors. Afghanistan tried to influence Pakistan in the 60s, Pakistan tries to influence Afghanistan & India, India tries to influence Sri Lanka & its other neighbors, Iran does it to its neighbors as well. There is no hate scenario, it is all about a country extending their influence in the region. If there was a hate aspect involved with India, Pakistan would never have been on amicable terms with Bangladesh either after what happened in 1971. World politics is not for the weak hearted.

I am not overestimating the hate factor, but currently there is no love as well. Pakistan would surely want to influence other countries, thats a natural thing but it should be mindful of where it can influence. Its best for Pakistan to forget all issues with India as it will never be able to influence India, visa versa. Better to forget old problems and move on, the newer generation deserve better than this. Its sad the youngsters from both countries grow up hating each other so much when in reality we are the same. Its in countries like Canada or the US where you meet Pakistanis or Indians and life long friendships are formed. For the westerner we are all south asians, so why dont we learn to live in peace.

lolzzz what is there which you misunderstood? i said kamzoor dil ka hazrat dosray mulk jaa sakatay hain (translation : weak hearted ones can go to other countries)

and i mean it. its our country we have bad situation we had been braving and are braving difficult situations so those who cant stand should move to other countries.

anyway dont try to be so smart by twisting and making up your BS .

:pakistan::pakistan:

That's basically telling him to 'go back to India, we don't need you.'

Well if you think I was making bs up then sorry!

And here you go! We seriously feel average Pakistani. Well I certainly do.
I really hope that this terrorism comes to an end. :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

surely you can give. but the list is not as long as your Indian wrongdoings against Pakistan.

if you india does not need Pakistan more than Pakistan needs you then why you guys are stuffing it down our throat.

thank you very much we dont need it cause we dont trust you. and NO we did not hurt you. it was you who had fomenting state terrorism against Pakistan.

anyway i recalled your logic is like those potatoes which Pakistan bought during floods from India and we paid for it but Indian members here were crying loud as if you guys are giving it free to us lolzz

well if you really want to fight over potatoes then I rest my case, the fate of south Asia and Pakistan is truly in god's hands.

Both

OBL's AQ - Have you heard of the sh*t they did in Iraq.
And yet people in Pakistan makes out he was an hero? Do some research he bombed places full of Muslim people before 9/11.wake up people. He wasn't a good guy, he killed and killing is forbidden in Islam, read the quran yourself if you don't beleive me.

A lot of people who support OBL don't believe that he was responsible for the 9/11 attacks and various other terrorist attacks.

One needs to look at entire picture instead of simple poll numbers.

I am not overestimating the hate factor, but currently there is no love as well. Pakistan would surely want to influence other countries, thats a natural thing but it should be mindful of where it can influence. Its best for Pakistan to forget all issues with India as it will never be able to influence India, visa versa. Better to forget old problems and move on, the newer generation deserve better than this.

Yes, there is no love between India & Pakistan. No nation has love for another, only mutual interests. Pakistan has its mutual interests it needs to take care off with nations that share them, & India does the same too with nations that share its mutual interests. Right now, there are no shared mutual interests between India & Pakistan, which is why Pakistan isn't allied with India, or as you say, 'has no love for India'. Alliances change quickly in the everyday world based on mutual interests. The day the interests of Pakistan & India coincide, don't be surprised that better & closer relations would be established on a national level. Just the world we live in. It's a dirty world.

All countries go through "bad times".

China has been going through bad times, for most of the past 200 years.

Don't give up hope. If China could pull itself out of the bad times, Pakistan can do it as well.

My views exactly that Pakistan has gone beyond the point of no return.
I have lived here all my life and in all those years there was corruption but not this much, there is dis-regard for human life but now a days its like the norm.

U know I believe that we were at our event horizon in Pervez Musharaf rule, if that guy had finished his rule then we would be living in a different time, but luck had it that Zardari (Embodiment of all that is wrong) came to power and now we are past all hope, but we cant do anything people who can get out shd and the people that cant shd brace themselves for a future that would resemble an economic collapse, extreme inflation, complete break down of of the government system and the eventual rule of might is right, which isent'nt much different from the corrupt departments of the government or inhuman politicians except that its not totally open but soon it will be..

I hope I am wrong and May god save our country, what else can I say

Yes, there is no love between India & Pakistan. No nation has love for one another, only mutual interests. Pakistan has its mutual interests it needs to take care off with nations that share them, & India does the same too with nations that share its mutual interests. Right now, there are no shared mutual interests between India & Pakistan, which is why Pakistan isn't allied with India, or as you say, 'has no love for India'. Alliances change quickly in the everyday world based on mutual interests. The day the mutual interests of Pakistan & India coincide, don't be surprised that better & closer relations would be established on a national level. Just the world we live in.

hope that day comes before my last day lol Hoping for the best.

surely you can give. but the list is not as long as your Indian wrongdoings against Pakistan.

Are you sure about this?

if you india does not need Pakistan more than Pakistan needs you then why you guys are stuffing it down our throat.

We are hoping against hope that better sense will prevail

thank you very much we dont need it cause we dont trust you. and NO we did not hurt you. it was you who had fomenting state terrorism against Pakistan.

We don't trust you people either, about using terrorism as state weapon, better we don't start, actually you just need to have a look around yourself and listen to what the world is saying.

anyway i recalled your logic is like those potatoes which Pakistan bought during floods from India and we paid for it but Indian members here were crying loud as if you guys are giving it free to us lolzz

What's up with the potatoes? But anywayz I love potatoes :partay:

My views exactly that Pakistan has gone beyond the point of no return.
I have lived here all my life and in all those years there was corruption but not this much, there is dis-regard for human life but now a days its like the norm.

U know I believe that we were at our event horizon in Pervez Musharaf rule, if that guy had finished his rule then we would be living in a different time, but luck had it that Zardari (Embodiment of all that is wrong) came to power and now we are past all hope, but we cant do anything people who can get out shd and the people that cant shd brace themselves for a future that would resemble an economic collapse, extreme inflation, complete break down of of the government system and the eventual rule of might is right, which isent'nt much different from the corrupt departments of the government or inhuman politicians except that its not totally open but soon it will be..

I hope I am wrong and May god save our country, what else can I say

Zardari came to power because of sympathy votes. Don't feel bad for what is happening in your country now. It will take a new course towards development and peace. I as an Indian believe that. The one thing that now people of Pakistan have to do is relinquish the hardliners, forget the bitter things about India and accept her(India) as a friend. I hope there will soon be a time when INDIA & PAKISTAN are friends like tennis players Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi.

Our strategic location assures that we will remain in this mess for sevral decades to come to just learn to live with it

o yar , This Pakistan now needs you more than we need her this is disappointing and excuse me for being blunt but rather SELFISH when you are needed and the least you could do is defend your country you are leaving her alone. A country is more than your mother and the least you can do is sit back on a forum and speak you mind , will you treat your parents the same way?

That's basically telling him to 'go back to India, we don't need you.'

Well if you think I was making bs up then sorry!

And here you go! We seriously feel average Pakistani. Well I certainly do.
I really hope that this terrorism comes to an end. :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if it was me i would never had asked him to go to India atleast.

btw he is not in Pakistan already so your twisting of words falied.

he is so keen to side with India so its his wish if he wana go to india we have no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom