What's new

I think i need to give up on Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will gain nothing by being pessimistic but i can assure you, you will produce half bottle of extra blood if you rather be optimistic and look at the brighter sides of Pakistan

No matter how worse the situation is... Pakistan always ZINDABAAD!!!

we thought indians were trash, we left it and set our own journey...its you who is sticking to us like glue, we dont give a crap...if you guys dont show up, we wouldnot even know some country called india exists... obsessed with our past that we rejected to be recognized with ?? hahaha.....get life losers........

Ummm "losers" ? Jeez dude. Go watch the news :D

Please leave the Pakistani passport at the airport prior to leaving and smile for cameras, I am sure millions would throw away their other passport and be back when Pakistan needs us

The country he is leaving for will not let him enter without a passport. The visa is stamped on the passport only..

The country he is leaving for will not let him enter without a passport. The visa is stamped on the passport only..

Exactly to the point.. He is nothing, if not for his country..

do something useful then rather than complain and rant....and if all else fails for you and your satisfaction, nobody is preventing you from leaving the country....

I am fed up with conspiracy theories or bs made up, i want the truth. What is going on?
Then I don't think leaving Pakistan will make you completely happy. A black hole will remain in your mind, gnawing at you, wanting to know these answers.

I can't take all the violence happening in my home country. What the hell i am supposed to do, i can't support it, i am useless, all i am doing is typing in comments but wtf is that really?
Psychologists say that when a subject recognizes his problems stem from within a good part of the battle has been won. The next step is for the subject to summon the will to change himself accordingly. T.A., don't you think Pakistan will do better with more reflective, contrite, citizens like yourself than with the gung-ho bomb-worshipping militants that seek to direct Pakistan today?

Doesn't every country need people who complain and rant?

We don't mind complaining and ranting.. but we do not take easy on people who give up!!

Pakistan is a country composed of a fighting nation.. we are born fighters.. giving up or surrendering is not in OUR blood!

chipko logo we left you ....

Trust me.. A billion people thank their bhagwan, Allah, Christ, Guru and any other Gods they believe in every day for that.. Actually Mr Jinnah should be given posthumous Bharat Ratna for demanding Pakistan and taking you guys there.. :cheers:

Exactly to the point.. He is nothing, if not for his country..

No one is.. But mate, why is country important .. Because it bonds people together under the flags of nationalism. Just like every Pakistani is commenting that a nation going thru troubled times should not be abandoned, a fellow countryman who has stumbled and is vulnerable should not be abandoned as well.. Dont you think so?

No one is.. But mate, why is country important .. Because it bonds people together under the flags of nationalism. Just like every Pakistani is commenting that a nation going thru troubled times should not be abandoned, a fellow countryman who has stumbled and is vulnerable should not be abandoned as well.. Dont you think so?

If you didn't get the point of all these Pakistani people on this thread then let me clear it for you.. IF you cannot help the country through its tough times then you are not one of us!.. A Pakistani will NEVER give up on Pakistan.. simple as that.. we are not abandoning any one.. We are reminding him of what it is like to be a Pakistani.. if he is really one of us!

Also, the 1998 U.S. bombing of our country openly Embassy in Yugoslavia, you know, a country's embassy represents a country's sovereignty, but the U.S. has bombed him openly, resulting in several deaths in China. That's still relatively weak in China, we can stand, but today, you see the United States once again dare to do this? He did not dare it! Therefore, efforts to build their country, their country strong and similar things will not happen! Chinese people always support Pakistan's brother!

Your embassy was hiding Bosnian Serbs who had taken shelter after carrying out massacre in Srebrenica. The Serbian radio transmissions from the embassy compound gave it all away. It was in return for your kindness to the Bosnian Serbs that they gave the wreckage of the crashed F-117 to you and Russia. Get your facts right before giving childish examples.

Don't give up on Pakistan. Take a break from the PDF for a few days, take a few deep breaths, listen to some calming music, watch a movie, go out, hang out with your friends, have a good time, & then come back when you're up & running. PDF is not for the weak hearted. :pakistan:

No...I should suggest to start the job of riviving Pakistan from right here...Man, you have a platform with 15,000 members. What you are waiting for. People claim that they can die for their motherland. You people have to live for your nation. Try your best for improving education, health...without help of government.....set up cooperatives... demand land reforms....propagate a vision for Pakistan 2020...encourage young members to join public service to fulfill that dream(you can start a section for free tution) ...if necessary open a political front.... A prosperous pakistan, India, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan is not impossible task......We just need to stop fighting on trivial issue and to get involved in a healthy competition to build up our nations...

What you say???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom