What's new

I saw something 2 days ago , I can't explain it

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So I Joined a medical facility recently of course people are running away from Corona Virus I ended up coming closer to Medical facility been going thru Corona Virus mask tests and stuff still have to go thru tones of Immunization tests , however ... my post is not about that

I experienced a very odd thing on end of day thursday as I was going to my parking area to get my car after paying for the ticket

It started, immediately after I made a payment for my parking ticket , I moved to stand next to two elevator doors and pressed the button for door to open I did not realize that there was a women with a Dog standing now standing beside the second door she stated
"Come on let's go it's open (The elevator door)", I was not sure if she spoke to me or the dog she was holding a leash for
LobbyDoor_1.png

So not thinking too much I got into the Elevator , and stood one side of elevator with the dog between us two , I made a small comment "wow what a friendly dog" the dog was kinda large had fur like lamb , was very friendly looked at me happily

Then I looked at the women , she kept looking down on the smart phone device typing vigorously so not to make her worried I did not said much

When floor arrived I did not walked out first I let her and dog go out with motion while going out she briefly paused it felt like a pause but she walked out

"Come let's go find our car, in a cheerful voice" , did she talked to her dog ? or me could not tell must be her dog and she started to move toward the area where my car was parked I did not paid too much attention

My car was parked at 5th floor of parking plaza, I saw her visually go past my car obviously toward the 4th floor , thinking she must have parked the car on 4th .... So I got in my car reversed it and tried to move my car out
parkingplaza_1.png

Ops I noticed I forgot my car door at back is open shit ... I parked again on the 5th floor just 2 parking away .... fixed the stuff that needed fixing and reversed my car back again
parkingplaza_2.png

When I was reversing the car I noticed that the women and Dog , were appearing behind me as I was reversing the vehicle .... so I carefully paused and corrected my car and drove towards the 4th floor than 3rd floor as I was driving I was just asking a question in my head
parkingplaza_3.png

How did the lady/dog managed to get back on 5th floor when I clearly saw them to towards the 4th floor !!! How / when did she again get back on 5th foor

But I was thinking I hope the lady does not feel I was being impolite as my car was reversing I did not realize she was near by

Then I think I was at 3rd or 2nd and in my car out of utter amazement ... I saw the lady and dog this time in front of my car she appeared

"Coming up from the 2nd or 3rd floor and was moving towards the elevators on that foor she had not found her car

parkingplaza_4.png

I was shocked how the hell did she outpaced me to appear in front of me on 3rd or 2nd floor she was on foot and I was in my car , did she took a stairs ? were their stairs between 5th and 3rd floor can't possibly taken the elevator the come by after a reasonable wait

Last edited:
You probably didn't notice her, maybe she never went to the 4th floor and stayed on 5th?

If not then it's probably a glitch. I've seen the same people walking past my car window twice towards same destination.

The next day when I went and parked at approximately the same place ... I looked for any sign of stairs

parkingplaza_5.png

Maybe there are escalators in the parking floors.

Well , the area between the floor is all fenced and there are no stairs

I saw her go down 4th floor when I went into my car , reversed and then started to drive , noticed rear car door did not close so I parked again ... and then closed rear door and reversed and saw the lady come from 5th-floor door side behind my car I was like how the heck is she behind my car in such short time ....not from the 4th-floor side

When I was driving away , I looked at my rear mirror I saw her face she looked lost face was bit unusual she was looking at my car , as I drove towards the 4th floor

When I drove down to 4th and then 3rd and 2nd ... saw her appear in front of me moving back towards the elevator doors going back as if she could not find her car

It felt like she was disappointed (like she could not find her car) her head was down and she was in front and the dog was behind her

Last edited:
There is a reasonable walk between the place where car was parked and the door which takes you to the elevator they is a lobby (kinda like a ramp which connects the floors )

Yesterday Friday I was in same parking spot area
I noticed parking space was very empty it is then when I realized there are no stairs in between floors and it is fenced

I talked in the parking area, " I hope you found your car and were able to leave and find your place , I wish I could have helped " there was no noise just silence

I said it approximately at same area where saw them appear when I was reversing my car

There was just silence , since it was friday there were only hand full of cars left in a normally very full parking plaza

Last edited:
There is a reasonable walk between the place where car was parked and the door which takes you to the elevator they is a lobby (kinda like a ramp which connects the floors )

I noticed parking space was very empty it is then when I realized there are no stairs in between floors and it is fenced

I talked in the parking area, " I hope you found your car and were able to leave and find your place , I wish I could have helped " there was no noise just silence

Earth is a much much more mysterious place than we 3-dimensional beings are able to notice. All kinds of creatures and phenomenons exist on the planet. Lucky you witnessed something which most people never get to experience.

So not thinking too much I got into the Elevator , and stood one side of elevator with the dog between us two , I made a small comment "wow what a friendly dog" the dog was kinda large had fur like lamb , was very friendly looked at me happily

Then I looked at the women , she kept looking down on the smart phone device typing vigorously so not to make her worried I did not said much

Tharki :confused:

So I Joined a medical facility recently of course people are running away from Corona Virus I ended up coming closer to Medical facility been going thru Corona Virus mask tests and stuff still have to go thru tones of Immunization tests , however ... my post is not about that

I experienced a very odd thing on end of day thursday as I was going to my parking area to get my car after paying for the ticket

It started, immediately after I made a payment for my parking ticket , I moved to stand next to two elevator doors and pressed the button for door to open I did not realize that there was a women with a Dog standing now standing beside the second door she stated
"Come on let's go it's open (The elevator door)", I was not sure if she spoke to me or the dog she was holding a leash for
View attachment 611694

When floor arrived I did not walked out first I let her and dog go out with motion while going out she briefly paused it felt like a pause but she walked out

"Come let's go find our car, in a cheerful voice" , did she talked to her dog ? or me could not tell must be her dog and she started to move toward the area where my car was parked I did not paid too much attention

My car was parked at 5th floor of parking plaza, I saw her visually go past my car obviously toward the 4th floor , thinking she must have parked the car on 4th .... So I got in my car reversed it and tried to move my car out
View attachment 611703

Ops I noticed I forgot my car door at back is open shit ... I parked again on the 5th floor just 2 parking away .... fixed the stuff that needed fixing and reversed my car back again
View attachment 611696

When I was reversing the car I noticed that the women and Dog , were appearing behind me as I was reversing the vehicle .... so I carefully paused and corrected my car and drove towards the 4th floor than 3rd floor as I was driving I was just asking a question in my head
View attachment 611701

How did the lady/dog managed to get back on 5th floor when I clearly saw them to towards the 4th floor !!! How / when did she again get back on 5th foor

But I was thinking I hope the lady does not feel I was being impolite as my car was reversing I did not realize she was near by

Then I think I was at 3rd or 2nd and in my car out of utter amazement ... I saw the lady and dog this time in front of my car she appeared

"Coming up from the 2nd or 3rd floor and was moving towards the elevators on that foor she had not found her car

View attachment 611702

I was shocked how the hell did she outpaced me to appear in front of me on 3rd or 2nd floor she was on foot and I was in my car , did she took a stairs ? were their stairs between 5th and 3rd floor can't possibly taken the elevator the come by after a reasonable wait

View attachment 611694

View attachment 611703

View attachment 611696

View attachment 611701

View attachment 611702

Did she speaks with you or the Dog in English or Chinese?
If she is talking in native language then she is talking to her dog but if she talking in English it must be for you.

I think when I saw in my rearview mirror her face I felt sadness I wondered maybe it is due to fact I found my car and was able to go home but she could not

When I saw the 2 appear infront of my car crossing it's path , her head was down and walking in front pulling the dog towards the elevator calmly walking back

That is why I was more determined to help her out if I see something similar happen the next day

I said it approximately at same area where saw them appear when I was reversing my car

There was just silence , since it was friday there were only hand full of cars left in a normally very full parking plaza

Maybe you were on a candid camera but since you did not get out to react they let you be. See if this comes up on any TV channel.

this is an interesting thread thank you

How can you be so situationally unaware?

Back
Top Bottom