What's new

I saw Sachin shiver against Shoaib: Afridi

Free meal or not, Indians ignore Pakistani players that are extremely talented. Now whether this is pressure from BJP or just overall hate towards Pakistan, I don't know.

No , no as sohail tanvir and Pakistani media said , It is hindu zehneeyat .;)

:lol:

2 of the biggest failures in cricket are questioning the person who has hit more runs that the whole Pakistan team combined lol nice, jealousy at its best.

Yes i am just telling the WORLD CHAMPS just got beat up from there No.2 so there can a possibility that they can be beat up by NO. 3 or 4.
I think u forgot Australia the 4 time world champ lost to Pakistan after consecutive wins. Remember

and i rate Australian way up than indian team.

quite natural.......isi liye toh firangiyo yahan pe doh sau saal raj kar saka......:lol:

u c.....there is no IPL politics....also the indian govt. aint interested in keeping away pak players from ipl......it was the lobbying franchisee owners who dint bid for a single pak player, to show solidarity to the ppl of mumbai in the wake of the terrorist attacks there.....is that simple enuff for u........and btw.......yeh pakistani cricket players hindustani domestic league mein khelne ke liye itna tadap kyun raha hai.......i jst dont get it..??

Most of his runs were against Wasim & Waqar, not Shoaib.

I hope you aren't even remotely suggesting that Wasim and Waqar weren't as good as Shoaib.Along with Imran Khan they were the most fearsome pace attack Pakistan ever had to offer.Shoaib doesn't even come close to that picture.

I hope you aren't even remotely suggesting that Wasim and Waqar weren't as good as Shoaib.Along with Imran Khan they were the most fearsome pace attack Pakistan ever had to offer.Shoaib doesn't even come close to that picture.

I'm only stating the facts. Shoaib was hit for a six & two fours by Tendulker in that innings. Great achievement! Now watch the video on Post # 27 again carefully.

u c.....there is no IPL politics....also the indian govt. aint interested in keeping away pak players from ipl......it was the lobbying franchisee owners who dint bid for a single pak player, to show solidarity to the ppl of mumbai in the wake of the terrorist attacks there.....is that simple enuff for u........and btw.......yeh pakistani cricket players hindustani domestic league mein khelne ke liye itna tadap kyun raha hai.......i jst dont get it..??

So our athletes are now terrorists? What regressive thinking by Indians.

I'm only stating the facts. Shoaib was hit for a six & two fours by Tendulker in that innings. Great achievement! Now watch this video on Post # 27 again carefully.

Isn't that the beauty of Cricket,a bowler gets six opportunities to strike back whereas the batsmen gets one go at the whole deal.To write off Pakistani greats like Waqar or Wasim who were world beaters in light of Shoaib who wouldn't even be remembered 10 years from now is a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom