What's new

I saw Sachin shiver against Shoaib: Afridi

He was scared in 2003/2004..

But scored a 141 in pindi.. scary enough...

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother i would be scared if he was steaming in at 100 mph - but its the fact they make him out to be the terminator and indestructable - the super one - the incredible one - then i get wound up. He was a great cricketer - that bit i accept but ive had enough of this god like status these guys give him. Lately in the English series Anderson was quoted in saying "when Sachin walked in we all fancied our chances!" I just want to keep in perspective. Thanks bro - enjoy the coffee!!

LoL they made the poor guy their bunny, he was struggling against the fast bowlers, my English girl, was having a ball.

Those Connoisseurs of Punjabi cursing need to listen to what Wasim Akram is saying on this clip :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone noticed that Sachin and Dravid, both have refused to even comment about the issue.

Classic case of Haathi Chale Bazaar, Kutte Bhonke Hazaar:rofl:

thumb_Haters_Gonna_Hate.jpg

Q: Tell us about Sachin
A: Before you ask your question take my answer. My reply is that the nature of subcontinental media still remains the same. Be it in Pakistan or in India. What I have said! And what they are writing!”

Q: What have you said?
A: I said Shoaib Akhtar, with his full form and fitness, used to scare most of the top batsmen in the world be it Brian Lara, Sachin or even Ponting. When Shoaib used to bowl with his extreme pace I never saw any of these batsmen in comfort.

Q: Then what mistake has the media committed, they are running the same
A: No no no..the media is showing something else. They are saying Sachin always used to tremble in front of Shoaib Akhtar. Am I a madman to raise questions on the greatest player of all times. Firstly I had spoken more about Lara and Ponting along with some other Australian cricketers. However, all of them took a backseat and Sachin came into the forefront, that’s why I have so much of disrespect for the media.

Haven't questioned Sachin

Has anyone noticed that Sachin and Dravid, both have refused to even comment at all.

Classic case of Haathi Chale Bazaar, Kutte Bhonke Hazaar:rofl:

thumb_Haters_Gonna_Hate.jpg

That's the word.

A bunch of nobodies trying to get their two seconds of fame. Something they could never achieve by the strength of their performance.

Shoaib:

Tests

Innings Bowled: 82
Wickets: 178

One dayers

Innings Bowled: 159
Wickets: 243

Shahid

Tests Batting

Matches: 27
Innings: 48
Not Outs: 1
Runs: 1716
Highest Score: 156
Average: 36.51
50s: 8
100s: 5

One days

Matches: 317
Innings: 296
Not Outs: 18
Runs: 6397
Highest Score: 109
Average: 23.01

Average figures of very average underachievers.

That's the word.

A bunch of nobodies trying to get their two seconds of fame. Something they could never achieve by the strength of their performance.

Average figures of very average underachievers.

What amazes me, is how do these people manage to write books. If I remember correctly, Shoaib Akhtar's English was pretty shonky:undecided:

who cares and now bring the record of his centuries how many times india won when he score century hahahahahah it is against him

Back
Top Bottom