What's new

I saw Sachin shiver against Shoaib: Afridi

302989_206534722747205_100001720361641_506393_2133221601_n.jpg
181.gif

294424_206538379413506_100001720361641_506400_259338424_n.jpg
I am not afraid of Shoaid Akthar's bowling says Tundalkar

I saw Sachin's leg shaking too .. even Kapil Dev questioned his personal agenda vs team first mentality I mean the guy is 40 years old and still playing to make 100 centuries lol what else can you say

Perhaps he needs to retire with grace

And write his own book, and the title would be lots of runs but not enough wins

sachin is more cautious while facing good bowlers, so if someone think that it is fear then let it be. if fearing bowlers can make one score that amount of runs then all batsmen in the world would like to fear in front of bowlers & as far as afridi is concerned then my 10 yr old cousin can also hit some good slogs like afridi.

I'm only stating the facts. Shoaib was hit for a six & two fours by Tendulker in that innings. Great achievement! Now watch the video on Post # 27 again carefully.

Yes buddy, Shoaib had a lot of potential. A great fast bowler, perhaps the fastest bowler South Asia has ever produced. But what happened? Even Afridi did not play him in what would have been his swan song. A really sad demise to a very promising sportsman's career . Unfortunately, he has not left the mark on international cricket which Wasim and Waqar did.

Yes buddy, Shoaib had a lot of potential. A great fast bowler, perhaps the fastest bowler South Asia has ever produced. But what happened? Even Afridi did not play him in what would have been his swan song. A really sad demise to a very promising sportsman's career . Unfortunately, he has not left the mark on international cricket which Wasim and Waqar did.

This thread is not about whether Shoaib fulfilled his potential or not, this is about his record against Sachin.

:rofl:

soo funny and true .

Afridi won't understand footwork .

Yes, Afridi and Sehwag are made of the same stuff. All they know is that when a ball is thrown at them, they are supposed to hit it and hit it hard. Sehwag is just a bit better than Afridi in this game. But they are 'ek hi thali ke chatte batte'.

Yes, Afridi and Sehwag are made of the same stuff. All they know is that when a ball is thrown at them, they are supposed to hit it and hit it hard. Sehwag is just a bit better than Afridi in this game. But they are 'ek hi thali ke chatte batte'.

Sehwag is much more successful than afridi at it. That is mainly because of his fantastic hand and eye co-ordination .

So our athletes are now terrorists? What regressive thinking by Indians.

Regretfully this is the same bias that is creating problems for Muslims all over the world today.. There is no correlation beteen Islam (as a religion) and Terrorism, but still muslims face that bias daily (regretfully).. But here, Indian govt believes that Pakistani govt as a policy promotes terrorism, hence their treatment of all Pakistanis as probables is not off the mark. You only have your govt to blame for this...

This thread is not about whether Shoaib fulfilled his potential or not, this is about his record against Sachin.

When he bowled well and straight, his speed could get anyone out, even Sir Bradman. When he wavered, he got whacked. That is all.

i remember when that short Gambhir shivered and retreated in haste when Afridi was about to whoop his sorry arse on international tv

Back
Top Bottom