What's new

I saw Sachin shiver against Shoaib: Afridi

You got more World Cups than England & South Africa as well, you know what happened against England, right? :D

And as I said, in cricket, Pakistan follows India's examples.

Good.. Tell us when you get your next world cup.. Till then act like good followers and go and get chewed out by England :lol:

India's overall one day & test match record against Pakistan is shameful. Even in hockey, India's overall record is shameful as compared to Pakistan's.

Dude do you even follow sports? It ain't the single races that get remembered but the Stanley Cup.The world cup of any sport is considered to be the pinnacle of it.Where...you.....lost.....every....single....match...against....us

Read it,Absorb it and walk away.

Dude do you even follow sports? It ain't the single races that get remembered but the Stanley Cup.The world cup of any sport is considered to be the pinnacle of it.Where...you.....lost.....every....single....match...against....us

I'm talking about field hockey. Know what that is?

so why indian team plays so many matches, just play once in four years, i-e world cup, do you know how stupid you sound??

Regretfully this is the same bias that is creating problems for Muslims all over the world today.. There is no correlation beteen Islam (as a religion) and Terrorism, but still muslims face that bias daily (regretfully).. But here, Indian govt believes that Pakistani govt as a policy promotes terrorism, hence their treatment of all Pakistanis as probables is not off the mark. You only have your govt to blame for this...

You have only your people to blame for this. Isolating all Pakistanis as terrorists is not going to help the world, but only reinforce Pakistan is to believe this is what their worth is on an international level. It's such an ignorant claim to label all Pakistanis as terrorists when less than 1% is involved in these activities. What India is doing is to discourage Pakistanis, demonize and condemn them to a certain group, rather than acknowledging their efforts in Sports and other areas of Government.

You have only your people to blame for this. Isolating all Pakistanis as terrorists is not going to help the world, but only reinforce Pakistan is to believe this is what their worth is on an international level. It's such an ignorant claim to label all Pakistanis as terrorists when less than 1% is involved in these activities. What India is doing is to discourage Pakistanis, demonize and condemn them to a certain group, rather than acknowledging their efforts in Sports and other areas of Government.

whoa..! who said India treats all Pakistanis as terrorists.?? I said probables.. Which means that Indian govt has to be cautious of all Pakistanis coming to India..

India won the 1983 World Cup, Pakistan won it in 1992. India won the first T20 World Cup in 2007, Pakistan won the first T20 World Cup in 2009. India won it in 2011, Pakistan will catch up again, it's just how Pakistan does things.

Why don't you compare the overall head-to-head India vs Pakistan test & one day records?

Ya , India leads and Pakistan follows . I agree.:smokin:

india doesnt know how to play sports, indians have one thing, start playing something which its master does, like when england ordered india to play cricket, india played cricket, when england said, play hockey, they played hockey, now i bet an indian plays more football than cricket, because not one single indian from my department played cricket, they always play football

now america india's daddy saying play basketlball, every indian is happy about how india is now getting a basketball league

i bet india has no single talent for any game, they are all in the losing end, and thats why they could just manage one gold in olympics for 1.5 billion people, look what is happening in england, india only played its worldcup matches in india, if it was any other host country, esp pakistan, i bet these losers were shown the true face

india is only talented in one game, cutting kashmiri heads, best at it, through mass graves they just proved how well can they perform

india doesnt know how to play sports, indians have one thing, start playing something which its master does, like when england ordered india to play cricket, india played cricket, when england said, play hockey, they played hockey, now i bet an indian plays more football than cricket, because not one single indian from my department played cricket, they always play football

i bet india has no single talent for any game, they are all in the losing end, and thats why they could just manage one gold in olympics for 1.5 billion people, look what is happening in england, india only played its worldcup matches in india, if it was any other host country, esp pakistan, i bet these losers were shown the true face

india is only talented in one game, cutting kashmiri heads, best at it, through mass graves they just proved how well can they perform

LOL... Burnt you up.. Did we ??? :lol:

:pop:

Last edited by a moderator:

You cant blame us for being cautious and forbidding,can you?
Its your government which has to prove that they are worthy to be relied upon.They have to take steps to destroy the elements of terrorism that bothers India.

loooooooool and look who's talking?

One is druggist.

Pakistan bowlers Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif banned after testing positive for nandrolene | Sport | guardian.co.uk

And the other one is a 'ball eater!' looooool

article-0-09E9CEC2000005DC-207_468x362.jpg

Talk about the dredibility! looooooool :D

Back
Top Bottom