What's new

I saw Sachin shiver against Shoaib: Afridi

your above statement has convinced a lot of people here that we never have to give a **** about what you say!!!!!(in any post)

It was a joke. Sorry you didn't get it.

Anyway Afridi sees a lot of thing, I heard once he mistook cricket ball for an apple! I'm sure ball was shivering too seeing Afridi :lol:

Looks like someone like balls in his mouth:

shahid_afridi_banned_for_biting_ball.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Why Indian Members are flaming...

Sachin should fear of ball coming to him with speed of 160 kmph, and we can say because we have world Fastest Bowler.

You should discover a fast bowler first and then try to fear others ...

Why Indian Members are flaming...

Sachin should fear of ball coming to him with speed of 160 kmph, and we can say because we have world Fastest Bowler.

You should discover a fast bowler first and then try to fear others ...

ha ha ha. . . i cnt forget that six.

You can say feared or scared or whatever. From bowler's point of view it may be true to some extent. Fast bowlers have to think that way.
But 'shivering legs' :rofl: ... :rofl: ... :rofl: ... :rofl: ... :rofl:
and that level of immaturity is heroim to some unfortunate guys..:rofl: ... :rofl: ... :rofl:

Sachin even played well against Pakistan in 1992, but facts speak about who won and who lost. One man cannot carry the team, and that's why Indians sound stupid when it comes to Sachin.

Guys you can say whatever you want to and i believe i am fair when it comes to giving my opinion (look at my previous posts on cricket for the doubters) i believe on his day when he was concentraing on the game and was fit he was a fierce opponent to be up against no doubt about it and after watching the video i can see the relief of Tendulkar when he walked when the ball went off his thigh pad when he wasnt out. Doesnt mean i have any respect for Shoaib coz he should have done it regularly and he wasted his talent.
Slightly off topic
I once had an aussie (Emmet Branca - had only played cricket in Australia mainly grade 2) steaming in and touching 90 mph and im not too proud to say i was sh*tting myself. After about 4 overs of raw pace he got nackered and his pace dropper and he looked a different player. I scored 60 and when i was out i remember getting back in the changing rooms taking my kit off and realised in fact i hadnt been wearing a box. Moral of the story? When batting against pace always remember its only a game and your t*taay are the most important things in the world!! :lol:

same pakistanis players wanted a chance to Play in IPL, but India not allowing them and we all know there is no cricket in Pakistan so pakistani players writing books and to sell them hard they are pitching such foolish comments against indian players who are considered to be great as sales tatic, but ultimately for sale they are fooling their own people.

same pakistanis players wanted a chance to Play in IPL, but India not allowing them and we all know there is no cricket in Pakistan so pakistani players writing books and to sell them hard they are pitching such foolish comments against indian players who are considered to be great as sales tatic, but ultimately for sale they are fooling their own people.

Yeah and Indians are scared of Pakistani Players, excluding them from the IPL. What kind of other bs you gonna comeup with. :smokin:

Yeah and Indians are scared of Pakistani Players, excluding them from the IPL. What kind of other bs you gonna comeup with. :smokin:

stop joking. . Scared? by Pakistani players? Ha ha ha . . .we beaten pakistan in world cup. . and IPL is platform for our young talent to show their skill. .
IPL is not free meal for everyone dude. .

just STFU........cant perform on the field....aur media mein baddi baddi batein.......where do these guys come from......!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom