What's new

I oppose imran khan decision of giving citizenships to illegal aliens

Yes I met many in UAE, despite they have Pakistani passport they abuse my country, I have big fight with few scums and when I call Police the swear to God that they are Pakistanis and that is why I am against them. They are getting passports but not in large numbers and because of corruption we can't allow filthiest scums to get nationality of Pakistan.

As soon as they got national they will start struggle for independence.

Yeah I tagged you because you are very staunch supporter of him, who do something else and portray something else....

What betterment you can expect from him when he refuse to recognize his own daughter? did he any more Sadik o Ameen? I don't think so.
I support someone who is new, I know that mofo noora quite well I have met his sons the kunts back in "jala watni" days, Who do you support let's find that out? Is it diesel drum? I bet everyone else is sadik or ameen.

I support someone who is new, I know that mofo noora quite well I have met his sons the kunts back in "jala watni" days, Who do you support let's find that out? Is it diesel drum? I bet everyone else is sadik or ameen.
I support no one, neither my family hence we don't vote.

I support someone who is new,
Lols despite he is doing treason by granting citizenship to treators and filthiest scums of this planet earth....Just for votes? lanat hey aysey votes per jo mulk nailam kr k liye jayen....

What idiot is thinking that about millions of new vote will be added to PTI account.....

nonsense now you are trying to hide your political views.
Nonsense, show me a single post where I support any political party.

Lols despite he is doing treason by granting citizenship to treators and filthiest scums of this planet earth....Just for votes? lanat hey aysey votes per jo mulk nailam kr k liye jayen....

What idiot is thinking that about millions of new vote will be added to PTI account.....

everyone has political views, just because you don't vote it don't mean you haven't a political tilt.

he hasn't granted anyone citizenship! I bet if achakzai and diesel drum did it then it would be halal!

For me even thinking of granting citizenship to Afghan harram khoors should be consider high treason and I.K should be charged under article 6.
Why so afraid of Afghans? That they gonna disturb the feudal equilibrium of power in punjab or sindh? jageerdar k pass repeater or carbine hai to Afghan k pass raaakat laaanchar punjab polse won't be abkt to do :cheesy: but still Afghanis literally earned the title of douchebag, not welcomed!

everyone has political views, just because you don't vote it don't mean you haven't a political tilt.
Not in my case, I describe myself a political atheist. I have no faith in Pakistani politics.

actually where was the outburst when that taki wearing clown achakzai said, make a province called afghania?
Diesel and Achakzai have no power so they can bark only but I.K is in power and cult followers will obey him like a God.

Why so afraid of Afghans? That they gonna disturb the feudal equilibrium of power in punjab or sindh? jageerdar k pass repeater or carbine hai to Afghan k pass raaakat laaanchar punjab polse won't be abkt to do :cheesy: but still Afghanis literally earned the title of douchebag, not welcomed!
How refugees will disturb feudal system?

They are smugglers, suicide attackers and above all they hate us and our homeland.

Not in my case, I describe myself a political atheist. I have no faith in Pakistani politics.

Diesel and Achakzai have no power so they can bark only but I.K is in power and cult followers will obey him like a God.

How refugees will disturb feudal system?

They are smugglers, suicide attackers and above all they hate us and our homeland.
Good I have hit the raw nerve. Calling other people kafir now are we?

Law abiding un categorized Muslims should be allowed to register as Residents and should be allowed to be citizen after 5 years of tax payment

• Should get Legal ID cards specially if born in Pakistan
  • Should be registered as minorities
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staying Illegal would mean no tax collection
  • Abuse of people by unethical salary deduction
  • Possible rise in street crime
  • The people will still exist in system but untracked

Last edited:
Hi everyone:)
As we watched on news recently our newly elected PM announced to give citizenship's to all afghan and bengali refugees living inside pakistan for more than 30 years or to their children if they were born inside pakistan.He justified his silly decision by saying it,s a cruelty against a humanity if we do not treat them like pakistani citizens and all over the world residents who live for a long time get citizen ships so we imitate them.In simple words we are going to make illegal aliens the legal citizens of Pakistan.
Well Mr PM first of all let me clarify that not all countries give citizenship to refugees and permanent residents.Arab states are best examples in this regard.Decisions should always be based on national interests.Secondly do you think it,s a cruelty against humanity to give citizenship to those afghans who oppose the creation of Pakistan,do not thank us for what we did for them,are namak harams and spread all the terrorism and crime inside Pakistan. Even if we give citizenship to those afghans who are born inside Pakistan that wont change a reality they are still afghans who grew up under the influence of their parents who without doubt hate Pakistan with passion.From my personal experience i can tell you i met some afghan students in college and they all considered Afghanistan their real home despite being living in Pakistan since they were toddlers.
Now i am coming to bengalis. We all know what happened in 1971 and the creation and independence of Bangladesh is based on a war with a present day Pakistan. Bengali's are very strong nationalists and much like afghans they use Pakistan to earn their bread but deep in heart they are bengalis. Specially the youth do not like Pakistan and how in this earth they will like Pakistan when they fought with Pakistan to create their homeland and this history is all over in their school books.
I doubt those who claim afghan land till attock and those who fight the host country to get independence will become the law abiding patriotic citizens of pakistan.Mr PM do you think it,s in our national interests to give all jobs for unemployed pakistanis to illegal aliens ?Tell me why india despite supporting Bangladesh against pakistan on every platform did not give a single citizenship to any bengali living inside india and treat them like a economic burden?
Despite being a PTI voter i do not support this decision .Any one here who support this decision of IK?

look, we have same issue in my country here; no way a right for an illegal is to pave path to citizenship. it is obsurd.

Back
Top Bottom