What's new

I oppose imran khan decision of giving citizenships to illegal aliens

He is not dreaming entirely, he is visualising. Your enemy will always look to take advantage of anything you do. Even if you buy bread he will hope you choke on it.

If a few million Afghans become Pakistani, it doesn't change a thing, but if you don't recognise them as humans, or Pakistanis, and instead focus on them by their former nationality, then you will light the flames of ethnic violence in your country yourself.

Look at muhajir from India. How much violence has Karachi faced because every day people believed the hype of "the muhajir are here to take everything from you!". We faced this discrimination nationwide, even in AJK. It's because our population is foolish and narrow minded.

If we were to conquer Afghanistan, you people would claim the land as Pakistani but want the people to all self immolate. When we had East Pakistan, the land was Pakistani and the people were dirty little Bengalis. Look where that mentality led us.
Thats why they need to thrown out.throw every one of them.problem solve.

You people need to broaden your horizons. This post contains the same racist sentiment that the far right in Europe use, just it's much politer.

1. These people already live in Pakistan. Nobody new is coming in.

2. These people have been here for 30+ years and are still treated like aliens. If anything that breeds resentment, as they don't have a stake in this country, or the right to put down roots. If you give people citizenship, it gives them equal rights and an equal incentive to be a part of the society.

3. The talk of terrorism being caused by foreigners is BS. Yes foreign people are amongst those causing terrorism, but we have people in parliament facilitating them (like JI and JUI). Also will you also be kicking out the mojahir from Karachi because MQM are involved in terrorism? Will you be kicking out Sindhi's because Uzair Baloch was doing terrorism in behalf of PPP? Most of the terrorists in Pakistan are deobandi. Will you be closing down the deobandi madaris where these people are brainwashed? This is nonsense and bigotry. This is no different to Khadim Rizvi mentality, just a different form of it.

It is in our national interest to know exactly who is in our country and to give them a stake in the country. I also think all the discriminated Bihari Muslims in Bangladesh who live in camps should be given citizenship too.
So basically you are saying we already have domestic terrorists ,if they are allowed to live inside pakistan so should the foreign terrorists and pakistan haters.Domestic criminals and terrorists should be jailed and prosecuted and foreign ones should be kicked out instead of giving them citizenships.
Sympathizers like you are the worst enemies of pakistan,even worse than the afghans.You can anytime go to Afghanistan with your afghan brothers and sisters.Seriously think about giving up your pakistani citizenship.

He is not dreaming entirely, he is visualising. Your enemy will always look to take advantage of anything you do. Even if you buy bread he will hope you choke on it.

If a few million Afghans become Pakistani, it doesn't change a thing, but if you don't recognise them as humans, or Pakistanis, and instead focus on them by their former nationality, then you will light the flames of ethnic violence in your country yourself.

Look at muhajir from India. How much violence has Karachi faced because every day people believed the hype of "the muhajir are here to take everything from you!". We faced this discrimination nationwide, even in AJK. It's because our population is foolish and narrow minded.

If we were to conquer Afghanistan, you people would claim the land as Pakistani but want the people to all self immolate. When we had East Pakistan, the land was Pakistani and the people were dirty little Bengalis. Look where that mentality led us.
There is a simple solution kick everyone out and there will be no violence.We are not coward hijras who will be blackmailed by a bunch of illegal aliens.So it is supposed to be that way,give us citizenships if you do not violence inside pakistan or else you daal khors will suffer by brave meat eating afghans ??

All illegals must be identified and sent back to their respective country, no matter from wherever they are. Our population is already exploded which needs to be controlled, we can't afford to give nationality to millions of people whose loyalties aren't with Pakistan.

All illegals must be identified and sent back to their respective country, no matter from wherever they are. Our population is already exploded which needs to be controlled, we can't afford to give nationality to millions of people whose loyalties aren't with Pakistan.
You voted for I.K?

We are already feeding them from 30+ years, kicking out all of them is impractical as they are already spread. We feeded them, spent billions of billions and Now you want to kick them out. :D . We should avoid to create enemies. We already have very less defense budget, on other hand our soldiers are fighting against terrorist, plus 75+ banned organisations to deal with

@Mentee @Path-Finder

hoor vote paoo....desi Trump nou.....:lol:

No need to feel sad for that I.K need to pass resolution from Nation assembly to change the law and I am sure he will not get enough votes.

Further on my dead body.....I will do whatever I can to stop this idiotic move by I.K.
Navaz, shahbaz butt naalo ty 1000 goona changa I. K, he hasn't given away any as of now .

Also i do agree we did some horrible mistakes in east pakistan but that is past and now it does not matter.The bunch of illegal bengalis are economic burden and how we are going to treat them does not make a difference.

1. They are in Pakistan for years.
  2. They are going nowhere because they have nowhere to go.

Better legalize them, so you can identify them.
Otherwise, they will continue to live in Pakistan anyway.
Collect some logic!
and be a human, not heartless horror for the humans.

Navaz, shahbaz butt naalo ty 1000 goona changa I. K, he hasn't given away any as of now .
I am not nooni, N.S and his co are gone case, finished

So no need to compare I.K with them, Now we have to check his actions and deeds....

For me even thinking of granting citizenship to Afghan harram khoors should be consider high treason and I.K should be charged under article 6.

1. They are in Pakistan for years.
  2. They are going nowhere because they have nowhere to go.
Better legalize them, so you can identify them.
Otherwise, they will continue to live in Pakistan anyway.
Agree to disagree
Kick them out and seal the afghan border.
Pakistan is only for those who are loyal to this motherland.

Back
Top Bottom