What's new

I oppose imran khan decision of giving citizenships to illegal aliens

1. They are in Pakistan for years.
  2. They are going nowhere because they have nowhere to go.
Better legalize them, so you can identify them.
Otherwise, they will continue to live in Pakistan anyway.
Collect some logic!
It seems impossible to kick them out because Poision is already spread. Killing is not option , better to cure the disease is only option. :azn:

Okay, go ahead.
Yes soon we will
You will soon see the tsunami in pakistan if any citizenship is given to any afghan.You have no idea how much majority of people hate afghans.Though the same cannot be said about bengalis.

Do you agree with I.K? to have open order with Afghanistan and grant nationalities to earth filthiest scums?
listen mate, If this ever happened. It will have to be passed through many echelons of government. If people ever got nationality it will be a small number.

Now let me tell you something painful. You are supposedly hurt and have become nationalistic on this because you passionately hate imran.

I have seen afghans after 2001 coming to the UK on Pakistani passports! Many afghans gained Pakistani passports and came to the UK. How did they get those passports? Ill tell you someone helped them get those passports!!!

It wasn't imran I can tell you that much!! I would say diesel drum and achakzai played a role in that! selling Pakistani passports to afghans at a premium price. Thousands came to my town how many travelled across the world maybe you would know!

But most people were sleep then :lazy2:. If imran is talking about giving passports to afghans, I am pretty sure it will be done in a legal framework.

What is better? something done in a legal framework or selling Pakistani Passports illegally to afghans. who have taken Pakistani Passports and committed crimes I can tell you this in my town the afghans caused so much trouble that when it came to deport them it turned out they had Pakistani passports yes, but they were actually afghans thus at that time they couldn't be sent back to afghanistan.

What is your opinion on this?

The scheme will eventually increase in attracting more Afghanis into Pakistan. What about those young Pakistani born Afghanis who have been deported back to Afghanistan ? Pakistani Pashtoon bride for the Afghans will be a very viable option to marry rather than any Afghani woman.

We have a 200 million population which is due to increase to 300 million by 2050. There are 1.5 million Afghan refugees in Pakistan, maybe the same number of Bengalis. We've deported a few hundred thousand? It's a drop in the ocean. As for the marriage option, that is an option that is available to anyone, even today. To prevent long term exodus as you seem to fear we can simply finish fencing our border and work towards stability in Afghanistan. This is Pakistan, not the EU we're talking about.

Thats why they need to thrown out.throw every one of them.problem solve.

You don't understand. First the muhajir were the "threat". Then the Bengali was the "threat", then the Afghan refugee, who tomorrow? We need to stop playing ethnic politics and stop being fools for believing in ethnic politics.

I am a British born Pakistani. In Britain people accuse me of not being loyal to Britain. In Pakistan I am accused of not being loyal to Pakistan. Maybe i should just march into the ocean? What makes people think i am a double agent, instead of just another person who wants to live safely, have food in his stomache, money in his pocket, a roof over his head, and hear the laughter of his children? It is fear and a lack of trust which is the root of this.

The leadership class who fail people and hold them back, they install this fear and distrust in you of the other, to distract you and provide you with a target instead of them. I suggest instead of targeting the weak and poor, you have faith in Allah and expect our government to put the provisions in place to keep us safe from any for of criminal.

So basically you are saying we already have domestic terrorists ,if they are allowed to live inside pakistan so should the foreign terrorists and pakistan haters.Domestic criminals and terrorists should be jailed and prosecuted and foreign ones should be kicked out instead of giving them citizenships.
Sympathizers like you are the worst enemies of pakistan,even worse than the afghans.You can anytime go to Afghanistan with your afghan brothers and sisters.Seriously think about giving up your pakistani citizenship.

I suggest you travel to another country, one with a mixed society and instead of partying and looking at the building, watch the people instead. In each successful society in this world, a large number of immigrants successfully co-exist with the native population. Each person is galvonised by opportunity and the drive to succeed.

If the west has the same low mentality as you they would kick out the millions of Muslims in their country because every now and then 1 or 2 become terrorists. They don't because they are not ghatiya. They understand for every 1 who is a problem you have 100 who are a benefit to society.

The Pakistani state has a shared responsibility for all terrorism in Pakistan. They fail to control their borders, they fail to control the supply of illegal weapons, they fail to control the supply of bomb making materials, they fail to control even the supply of military uniforms and fake ID's. They fail to control the education system, they fail to effectively prosecute criminals, they fail to stop extremists getting into power. Right now we have at least 1 person in our parliament who was sentenced to prison for murder and for terrorism. The Pakistani state did a deal which saw this man free. There might be hundreds of similar examples in places of power.

None of these things are the fault of the Afghan children collecting kachra all day, or the Afghan selling dodgy pakoray in a cart. To blame a single ethnic group, religious group or a nationality for the extensive failures of the state is a strawman arguement.

Yes soon we will
You will soon see the tsunami in pakistan if any citizenship is given to any afghan.You have no idea how much majority of people hate afghans.Though the same cannot be said about bengalis.

Of course, go ahead. Btw do you know the level of corruption in your country?
Because you live in Islamabad, an alien city for normal Pakistanis.
Afghanis are still getting Pakistani ID cards on a wholesale rate in Balochistan. You can pay a fixed amount to your authorities and bring anything from border to any part of Pakistan.

We are already feeding them from 30+ years, kicking out all of them is impractical as they are already spread. We feeded them, spent billions of billions and Now you want to kick them out. :D . We should avoid to create enemies. We already have very less defense budget, on other hand our soldiers are fighting against terrorist, plus 75+ banned organisations to deal with

My favourite arguement. People who spend the day begging or working are somehow fed by the state.

Now let me tell you something painful. You are supposedly hurt and have become nationalistic on this because you passionately hate imran.
I do not hate him personally but rather than his actions...I am his fan because of his cricket.

I see a clear divide in opinion here, between Pakistani's who live abroad and those who live in Pakistan. People who have not lived in multicultural societies struggle to understand how they work. Even in the west, the racists are usually those people who don't live or work with ethnic minorities and have no idea how multicultural society works.

I have seen afghans after 2001 coming to the UK on Pakistani passports! Many afghans gained Pakistani passports and came to the UK. How did they get those passports? Ill tell you someone helped them get those passports!!!
Yes I met many in UAE, despite they have Pakistani passport they abuse my country, I have big fight with few scums and when I call Police the swear to God that they are Pakistanis and that is why I am against them. They are getting passports but not in large numbers and because of corruption we can't allow filthiest scums to get nationality of Pakistan.

As soon as they got national they will start struggle for independence.

it's your right to like or dislike, But on this matter because you tagged me specifically give your thoughts on what I mentioned!

I oppose imran khan decision of giving citizenships to illegal aliens
Yeah I tagged you because you are very staunch supporter of him, who do something else and portray something else....

What betterment you can expect from him when he refuse to recognize his own daughter? did he any more Sadik o Ameen? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom