What's new

I oppose imran khan decision of giving citizenships to illegal aliens

And give Afghanistan more influence in Pakistan?
How can Afghanistan influence us.

It is us who will be influencing them. We are 200 million people nation.

Afghanistan is only 40 million people nation.

We will be influencing them. It is Afghanistanis who will be assimilating into Pakistani culture, etc.

Anyways it is my opinion, you are welcome to disagree with it, sir.

i cant believe Pakistanis harbor so much hatred for helpless people who have been living below poverty line... border line racists folks here. Shame on all who oppose the next generation who is born in Pakistan. you guys are worse than Arab. No wonder west is a great place to live. because of few you want to punish everyone who have nothing to do with harboring bad people? utter shame on folks who dont want this step of integration to move forward. Atleast a change in status quo is needed to change the way these people live. this will take the crime rate down as they will have more opportunity like domicile and going to school.

Never say never. But let's say I accept your argument that we will never earn their own goodwill, my main point was that this move will benefit us. Do you disagree with that?
Okay never say never...but the Sons of Adam (PBUH) have failed to convince Iblis that he ought to have accepted their father...

In the long term no. The vast majority of Afghans, if they don't hate Pakistan, hold no love. They will work there way up (as citizens can) and try to influence the system in allowing more Afghans to come across...by marriage and what not...it will cause a major problems in the future...they don't "believe" in Pakistan. Pakistan is not a bit of land. It is a shared history, people and ideology....and Afghans don't hold that history neither do they hold the blood nor the ideology...they are looking for a better material life...I do not blame them....but Pakistan needs to look out for Pakistanis...Pakistan does not owe much to these refugees...save a honourable repatriation.

Do you honestly believe that they hold the same love and patriotism as Pakistanis?

We will be influencing them. It is Afghanistanis who will be assimilating into Pakistani culture, etc.

The Pakistanis in the UK (on the whole) have not assimilated into British Culture (except if you class drug and pimping as culture), despite speaking English.

Bear in mind that UK and Pakistan are about 3800miles apart.
What on earth makes you think they will assimilate when they will be hopping over the border every other day and bringing wives across?
Have they assimilated in Balochistan?
People will assimilate if they value the host culture/ideals...and for the most part Afghans if they don't hate Pakistan, hold no love for it.
They are coming for a better material existence....I do not blame them for it. But Pakistan cannot allow this to damage her interests....If I were an Afghan leader I would rubbing my hands in glee as to what sheninigans that I could pull off in Pakistan in the future...

Last edited:
Okay never say never...but the Sons of Adam (PBUH) have failed to convince Iblis that he ought to have accepted their father...

In the long term no. The vast majority of Afghans, if they don't hate Pakistan, hold no love. They will work there way up (as citizens can) and try to influence the system in allowing more Afghans to come across...by marriage and what not...it will cause a major problems in the future...they don't "believe" in Pakistan. Pakistan is not a bit of land. It is a shared history, people and ideology....and Afghans don't hold that history neither do they hold the blood nor the ideology...they are looking for a better material life...I do not blame them....but Pakistan needs to look out for Pakistanis...Pakistan does not owe much to these refugees...save a honourable repatriation.

Do you honestly believe that they hold the same love and patriotism as Pakistanis?

The Pakistanis in the UK (on the whole) have not assimilated into British Culture (except if you class drug and pimping as culture), despite speaking English.

Bear in mind that UK and Pakistan are about 3800miles apart.
What on earth makes you think they will assimilate when they will be hoping over the border every other day and bringing wives across?
Have they assimilated in Balochistan?
People will assimilate if they value the host culture/ideals...and for the most part Afghans if they don't hate Pakistan, hold no love for it.
They are coming for a better material existence....I do not blame them for it. But Pakistan cannot allow this to damage her interests....If I were an Afghan leader I would rubbing my hands in glee as to what sheninigans that I could pull off in Pakistan in the future...
I said that is my opinion. But still we will have some influence in Afghanistan.

I stand by my opinion, though. I think we should help them, but they must reciprocate as well.

I said that is my opinion. But still we will have some influence in Afghanistan.

I stand by my opinion, though. I think we should help them, but they must reciprocate as well.
It is my opinion that your opinion if acted out is detrimental to Pakistan.

How will Pakistan ensure they will reciprocate?

Why do you say they must reciprocate? Are you worried they may not?

We should help them by repatriating them to Afghanistan and so they can build up their nation.
They are refugees.

It is my opinion that your opinion if acted out is detrimental to Pakistan.

How will Pakistan ensure they will reciprocate?

Why do you say they must reciprocate? Are you worried they may not?

We should help them by repatriating them to Afghanistan and so they can build up their nation.
They are refugees.
Okay i respect your opinion. ;) lol.

They must reciprocate by being good and productive citizens.

Okay i respect your opinion. ;) lol.
How does Pakistan ensure good and productive citizens? First they have to accept what Pakistan was made for.
They have to hold that Afghanistan was wrong to reject Pakistan and was an aggressor.
Never say never. But let's say I accept your argument that we will never earn their own goodwill, my main point was that this move will benefit us. Do you disagree with that?
Also they will be a massive vote bank to anti state parties. They will not "believe" in Pakistan, as a whole.

How does Pakistan ensure good and productive citizens? First they have to accept what Pakistan was made for.
They have to hold that Afghanistan was wrong to reject Pakistan and was an aggressor.

Also they will be a massive vote bank to anti state parties. They will not "believe" in Pakistan, as a whole.
Agreed with you, sir.

About the productive citizens, I do not know how Pakistan will ensure, but I respect your point of view.

The Afghanistanis have brought crime and gun culture.

However we could influence their society.

There are pros and cons about this.

Agreed with you, sir.

About the productive citizens, I do not know how Pakistan will ensure, but I respect your point of view.

Pakistan can influence without damaging herself in the long term.

Cons are heavy. the pros are light.

Agreed with you, sir.

Bhai accepting Afghanis as citizens who are actively working against the state of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, who abuse us by smuggling narcotics, who killed us on the behest of R&AW and NDS...their motherland Afghanistan is last nation to accept Pakistan as a state, who still dispute our borders.....

one more question ….

Is US, UK passport holder can or become a part of war against Pakistan? No they don't they certainly not then why you people thinking that Afghan = neo Pakistani don't wage war against us if Afghanistan wishes....

On my dead body I will see Afghan legally carrying Pakistani I.D card.....

I will not hesitate to struggle with arms against this idiotic moronic move.....

@Indus Pakistan

Why? I am not surprised. Just hurt.
Hopefully his view will not become law or pass through the parliament.

Surprised because I thought IK would start with peace talk not the way government took the first step

As I said Pakistanis elected desi Trump,

Abhi tu ibtaday ishq hai rota hai kiya,
Agay Agay delhiye hota hai kiya.....

Yeh zaida ho gya. I’m pro IK :)

@Burhan Wani @Major Sam

Why we are not adopting for Thar one family who are dying without water and food?

Did you even get my post? :cray:

————————————

Baat saaf h hum khud abhi ‘developing & learning’ time period Main hain. Buht sambhal liya in namak haramo ko apna roti ka nawala in ko diya
Sirf is liye muslman hain. Return main kia Mila? Pashteen? Achkazai? Badnami? Ghardari?
Nahi banana hum ne Acha ab kuch saal.

Sar e aam Afghanis Ke against hon.

Nahi hum na influence hote hain na karte hain.

Bhai accepting Afghanis as citizens who are actively working against the state of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, who abuse us by smuggling narcotics, who killed us on the behest of R&AW and NDS...their motherland Afghanistan is last nation to accept Pakistan as a state, who still dispute our borders.....

one more question ….

Is US, UK passport holder can or become a part of war against Pakistan? No they don't they certainly not then why you people thinking that Afghan = neo Pakistani don't wage war against us if Afghanistan wishes....

On my dead body I will see Afghan legally carrying Pakistani I.D card.....

I will not hesitate to struggle with arms against this idiotic moronic move.....

@Indus Pakistan
Sir, I agree those refugees are troublemakers. I am not disputing that.

What about those Afghan people who were born in Pakistan, speak Urdu, and no other country except for Pakistan.

What should we do with them?

Back
Top Bottom