What's new

“I like Pakistan. But I hope they make it better like Canada”

What does "great difficulty" mean in the below? Is difficulty only referring to learn by heart or could the difficulty mean any difficulty? For example it could also mean a non-Arabic person learning Arabic and reciting Quran in Arabic. May be my understanding is incorrect here

Sahih Bukhari Volume 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 459.

Narrated By 'Aisha : The Prophet said, "Such a person as recites the Quran and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven). And such a person exerts himself to learn the Quran by heart, and recites it with great difficulty, will have a double reward."

http://www.hadithcollection.com/sah...ri-volume-006-book-060-hadith-number-459.html
im not a master of Hadith, but from what i have heard (yes i herd it somewhere) here it means like you already mentioned, that if someone not knowing Arabic recites it, or tries to recite it will get more reward as compared to a person who is already fluent in Arabic or has already learnt the Quran.

4. Hygiene

You can be excused for being poor but there's no excuse for having dirty streets.

This is due to culture not wealth. South Asians are the dirtiest people I've ever met. Even countries like Niger that are equally poor have cleaner streets and the people are all around cleaner.

I would say south asia is visibly dirty. Other countries are not hygiene either but they look clean.

I have seen many people here in North America who do not wash hands after using the bathroom or do not wash their mouth after brushing their teeth or sleep on the bed with shoes on or wash their face with the water in the wash basin.

@Menace2Society

This is due to culture not wealth. South Asians are the dirtiest people I've ever met. Even countries like Niger that are equally poor have cleaner streets and the people are all around cleaner.
I wouldn't say so; Pakistanis take hygiene and cleanliness very seriously.

The reason for dirty streets is because there is no where else to throw your trash; but streets in Pakistan have overall been getting more clear and clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom