What's new

I Just Bought A New CAAAAR!!!

Wats wrong with Scorpio? It has a very good resale value, isn't? I'm not too comfortable with the looks of Safari, nor want to invest in XUV500.

3-4 years from now, i'll look into used Audi Q5 or Land Rover Freelander.

If your looking for a used high end car look at BMW. they are available much easier.

well Aria no dought is a good car but its way to expensive + to big for crowded cities like delhi + for the same money i guess Innova is a better pakage but Ertiga is better in all counts you can even take it to bad roads withowt much hasitation and about its last seat well that is for kids uptil 12 years old but who uses it its great for a 7 day holiday trip for all you can carry for a family of 5-7(4 adults,2-3 kids) + there is generous boot + maruti countrywide service even in high reaches of himalyas

Ertiga is a gud family car bro,no doubt. But if you match Aria and Innova,i would take Aria due to its features and performance.

my new car.

SpaceCar.JPG

congrats monsieur @OrionHunter , one small question is it me or my eyes playing tricks, 'the wheel of the automobile is on the right side???

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats monsieur @OrionHunter , one small question is it me or my eyes playing tricks, 'the wheel of the automobile is on the right side???

yes its a faulty vehicle with manufacturing error....They put the wheel on the wrong side..thats why @OrionHunter got it cheap

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom