What's new

I Just Bought A New CAAAAR!!!

Does it have four wheel drive?

Probably does. probably does the Quanto- that's supposed to be the latest. I never had a great interest in this segment so no great expertise. I'm just rattling off names I can think (& yeah there is also the Mahindra Thar)

Probably does. probably does the Quanto- that's supposed to be the latest. I never had a great interest in this segment so no great expertise. I'm just rattling off names I can think (& yeah there is also the Mahindra Thar)

Still, Scorpio wins.

congrats monsieur @OrionHunter , one small question is it me or my eyes playing tricks, 'the wheel of the automobile is on the right side???

We drive on the left side of the road mate:) hence the wheel is on the right.

I hear xylo is quite good too.

Its nice . i had it till nov of last year . met with an accident and totaled the car. :)

i still prefer the scorpio though.

Last edited by a moderator:
We drive on the left side of the road mate:) hence the wheel is on the right.

Its nice . i had it till nov of last year . met with an accident and totaled the car. :)

i still prefer the scorpio though.

sorry to hear that man

Guys are Citreons and Peugots sold in India? I know Renualts are (in fact India builds certain Renult models that are sold to Europe) but not sure about the other two French giants.

Guys are Citreons and Peugots sold in India? I know Renualts are (in fact India builds certain Renult models that are sold to Europe) but not sure about the other two French giants.

Peugot is supposed to launch this year . but i think the launch is delayed.

Peugots were early launchers here but their products flopped and they had to pull out. Now they're coming back for a second attempt.

It resembled our Premier Padmini or Ambassador if i recall correctly.

No- it was a small car (sedan actually with a small boot), very plasticky looking.

It resembled our Premier Padmini or Ambassador if i recall correctly.

peugeot-309-india-photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom