What's new

I Just Bought A New CAAAAR!!!

Naiiiicceee Buy. I'm also buying a new car. I visited the Nissan dealer 3 weeks ago and saw the Sunny- really good, especially the keyless entry in the top model. But I'm not the Sedan sort of guy (can't handle them very well), so going in for an i20 for now. Guess I'll 'upgrade' to a Honda City in 4 years, when I get better at driving. My i20 is expected in the next 2 days :cheers: :

hyundai i20 - Bing Images

Hyundai-i20_2013_photo_01.jpg

You'd have been better off with Volks Polo.

Volkswagen-Polo-photo.jpg

Hey Orion - Wanna race? :D

This reminds me. The following discussion happened between us friends in college.

After looking at the skill & speed of one car driver one of my friend goes, yaar yeh log itna accha chalatein hain, F1 mein kyon nahi jaate.
Without dropping a beat, my other friend goes, wahan pe traffic nahi hoti.:omghaha:
@OrionHunter. Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats mate but as a former Bangalorean where are you going to park it ? :)
Don't embarrass me now!! :undecided: :lol: Ok, so that's gonna be a problem. But I don't stay most of the time in Bangalore. I'm from the Queen of the Hill Stations - Nilgiris! And there's a fair amount of space in the hills to park this little monster! :P :D

You'd have been better off with Volks Polo.

Volkswagen-Polo-photo.jpg

I considered the Polo a lot man. It's just that VW has got such a bad reputation in terms of service and availability of spares. besides I like how the 120 looks and feature to feature has some excellent scores. Polo still has hydraulic steering Vs EPS (i20), lots of people who own it in my company called it 'Gas Guzzler', more updated engine (i20) Vs, same old MPFI for the Polo. + I loved the interiors and the looks. It's feature rich and for a guy like me who's gonna use it from Office/ Home and back, I think i20 is great. If you're a driving enhusiast, polo is the car for you.

Congrats mate but as a former Bangalorean where are you going to park it ? :)

Is parking really that bad? I went to Bangalore last summer for a about 1 week and parking was pretty good. And my buddy told me that there are loads of multi-storey and underground parking structures being built all over the city.

Is parking really that bad? I went to Bangalore last summer for a about 1 week and parking was pretty good. And my buddy told me that there are loads of multi-storey and underground parking structures being built all over the city.

It can be. I find it difficult to squeeze my car between two vehicles. Plus on the roads, the guys have the habit of coming very close to you. That can present problems in traffic you are not a very good driver (especially in a big car).

well i would a frequent MG, commercial , and kormangala . and those places used to be a nightmare to park . but thats 4 yrs ago :)

@Skull and Bones
Low budget - go for Duster or Eco sport
Lower Mid range - XUV5OO or safari - Aria not a SUV but MPV
go higher - too many options - I'd suggest Toyota Frontrunner

Wats wrong with Scorpio? It has a very good resale value, isn't? I'm not too comfortable with the looks of Safari, nor want to invest in XUV500.

3-4 years from now, i'll look into used Audi Q5 or Land Rover Freelander.

Back
Top Bottom