What's new

I Just Bought A New CAAAAR!!!

All just due to local production bro. Tata's similiar models are even cheaper. And also,Nissan is trying to get a hold in the market,thats also a reason.

Yeah...sometimes I wish that Kia and NIssan penetrate into the Pakistani market, Toyota and Honda have way too much of a stranglehold in the market and are taking advantage of that by overpricing the cars and then there is also a local pressure so that the newcomers don't come in the country.

Kia models of small cars and big sedans and the Sportage would be a big hit in Pakistan. Prado is way too overpriced, and there is no 'in the middle' corssover SUV for the people, and Sportage would fill that gap.

Anyways, enough with my off topic trolling,,, congrats to Orion Hunter.

WTF!!???

You got a car with all of these gadgets for just 8 lakh INR? Roughly equivalent to 16-18 lakh PKR.

Now go and ask somebody that which car comes in 18 lakh PKR with what gadgets and you will be surprised. This is dirt cheap man!

Cars in Pakistan are way too over priced.

Good luck to you.

BTW, is the Nav system inbuilt? If so, I suggest you get rid of it and get a off the shelf portable nav system. These inbuilt ones are quite pesky to use, often ridden with errors, and are also very tough to update (and costly).
Right! I got one fitted - Sony XAV-701BT. It's not in-built. Wise men think alike!!
wink-3.gif
:tup:

Cheers!

Laddu ke paise mere a/c me bhej dena warna caaaar khadde me giregi. . .

Anytime! You're most welcome! :D:tup:

Bhai konse sheher me rehte ho koi common point bata do chkhne ke paise mai de doonga aap bas beer le aanaa :D

Arre bhai, kyo nahin? Pichle seat men tho Sunny, Honey aur Bunny bhi ek saath baith sakthe hain!!
:lol: :lol:

bhai ji sunny tum ko mubrak mai to honey or bunny se kaam chala loonga :D

Go for Aria or Safari!

well ertiga ZDi is much much better ive booked it can carry my whole family as i tested on the test drive myself and gives an owtstanding milage aswell and AC works good too + its much mch cheaper aswell and the sales man said its the MPV of the year

well ertiga ZDi is much much better ive booked it can carry my whole family as i tested on the test drive myself and gives an owtstanding milage aswell and AC works good too + its much mch cheaper aswell and the sales man said its the MPV of the year

I really don't want to sit in the rearmost seats of an Ertiga!
Its a gud choice bro,its a gud family car!go ahead bro.
Skull and Bones was looking for some off roading,thats i suggested Aria or Safari.

For a bit of offroading, i'm betting on Scorpio.

I drive a scorpio,thats why i said,you'll love the new safari. Scorpio is also among the best!
Also Aria is extremely good on road,great ride comfort and is luxurious.

Back
Top Bottom