What's new

I Just Bought A New CAAAAR!!!

I drive a scorpio,thats why i said,you'll love the new safari. Scorpio is also among the best!
Also Aria is extremely good on road,great ride comfort and is luxurious.

well Aria no dought is a good car but its way to expensive + to big for crowded cities like delhi + for the same money i guess Innova is a better pakage but Ertiga is better in all counts you can even take it to bad roads withowt much hasitation and about its last seat well that is for kids uptil 12 years old but who uses it its great for a 7 day holiday trip for all you can carry for a family of 5-7(4 adults,2-3 kids) + there is generous boot + maruti countrywide service even in high reaches of himalyas

Congrats mate but as a former Bangalorean where are you going to park it ? :)

I drive a scorpio,thats why i said,you'll love the new safari. Scorpio is also among the best!
Also Aria is extremely good on road,great ride comfort and is luxurious.

If its comfort you want mate then nothing beats a SKODA Superb. i bought one in Jan end , its like cutting your self off from the world when you are in it, even on long drives when i go home to Mumbai it really does not tire you out. only problem is that its a ***** to drive in HYD traffic .

mini-graphics-texts-877581.gif

Naiiiicceee Buy. I'm also buying a new car. I visited the Nissan dealer 3 weeks ago and saw the Sunny- really good, especially the keyless entry in the top model. But I'm not the Sedan sort of guy (can't handle them very well), so going in for an i20 for now. Guess I'll 'upgrade' to a Honda City in 4 years, when I get better at driving. My i20 is expected in the next 2 days :cheers: :

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...A2D211513F07ABC26300E4C7778F&selectedIndex=43

Hyundai-i20_2013_photo_01.jpg

Renault Scala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! The Renault Scala and Nissan Sunny are identical except for the front grill area. After all, Nissan/Datsun, and Renault are basically part of an alliance, with Renault owning 43% of Nissan and the latter having 15% shares in Renault! :smokin:

Kia models of small cars and big sedans and the Sportage would be a big hit in Pakistan. Prado is way too overpriced, and there is no 'in the middle' corssover SUV for the people, and Sportage would fill that gap.

Here's an SUV from Ford - Ecosport which will hit showrooms out here next month. The price tag? A mind boggling showroom price of 6-8 Lakhs only!!!. :woot: Here's a pic....

2013-Ford-EcoSport-Front-Angle-Top.jpg

I may have to get hold of one as my better half who loves driving SUVs is hankering for this one too! (Damn! She thinks I'm a multi-millionaire!! :undecided: Jeeez!)

WTF!!???

You got a car with all of these gadgets for just 8 lakh INR? Roughly equivalent to 16-18 lakh PKR.

Now go and ask somebody that which car comes in 18 lakh PKR with what gadgets and you will be surprised. This is dirt cheap man!

Cars in Pakistan are way too over priced.

Good luck to you.

BTW, is the Nav system inbuilt? If so, I suggest you get rid of it and get a off the shelf portable nav system. These inbuilt ones are quite pesky to use, often ridden with errors, and are also very tough to update (and costly).

My father told me the situation was similar in India not too long ago before India was opened up to international competitors- Indians would be charged hand over fist for some second-rate cr@p like an Amby or Padmini. Now that the market is open to any entrant who dares competition is through the roof and every player has had to up their game- especially the domestic manufacturers. Additionally the Indian market is so huge that most international giants have set up huge manufacturing hubs in India which drives the prices down significantly especially when the GoI imposes such huge tariffs on importing entire cars into India.

Pakistani is operating with an effective monopoly in the car market so the existing players can through their weight around and rip off Pakistanis as there is no one to keep them in check.

Back
Top Bottom