What's new

I have applied for a Master's Degree - Decided not to go to Law School

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear friends,

I have decided not to go to Law School and decided to do a Master's degree instead.

The Law school process is too difficult and demanding.

I have a B.A. Honours Political Science Degree, so I decided to do a Master's in Public Administration or in Public Policy.

The Universities I have applied to are:
1) University of Toronto
2) Toronto Metropolitan University
3) Carleton University

Regards,
MultaniGuy

You should look into an accounting master's program maybe (cause you did political science) - public policy or administration isn't really known for great job opportunities

You should look into an accounting master's program maybe (cause you did political science) - public policy or administration isn't really known for great job opportunities
Yes, but they usually require Accounting/Finance Bachelors as a prerequisite.

I was thinking of a doing Masters in Economics, but they require a bachelors in Economics.

Therefore I decided to do something related to my field which was Public Policy or Public Administration.

Regards,
MultaniGuy

Yes, but they usually require Accounting/Finance Bachelors as a prerequisite.
Not really... Look it up
I was thinking of a doing Masters in Economics, but they require a bachelors in Economics.

Therefore I decided to do something related to my field which was Public Policy or Public Administration.

Regards,
MultaniGuy

Not really... Look it up
1667619822040.png

1667619841758.png

There are certain prerequisites for Masters in Accounting and in Economics.

Look around and search for 2 years accounting MS , you'll find many degrees with no finance related degree
Well, too late now. I have already applied for my Master's Degree at three different schools.

I will Insha'Allah get a job with the federal government.

A half competent lawyer will always out earn a fully competent accountant on average.

With MPP degree I can work as:
1) Policy Analyst
2) Economist
If you're interested in money you can also join the large companies (especially the likes of social nw ) in content policy, ethics aletc after a few years as policy analyst. Especially if you make yourself a good name during the government svc

Go to University of Toronto (Scarborough or Mississauga campus)

DO NOT GO TORONTO METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY if you want a serious education.
This is coming from someone currently in it.

Go to University of Toronto (Scarborough or Mississauga campus)

DO NOT GO TORONTO METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY if you want a serious education.
This is coming from someone currently in it.
All the universities are accredited.

I will go to the best university which has accepted me.

Back
Top Bottom