What's new

I have applied for a Master's Degree - Decided not to go to Law School

can Canadians easily go to American universities? great universities south of the border

can Canadians easily go to American universities? great universities south of the border
No, I cannot apply for American universities, nor do I want to.

Why should I? There would be no point when I can apply to Canadian universities which are closer to home.

If our gpa is good then it’s not that hard. But the problem is American universities charging $100k USD a year for international students while in Canada we only pay max $25k CAD which is around $19k USD.

If our gpa is good then it’s not that hard. But the problem is American universities charging $100k USD a year for international students while in Canada we only pay max $25k CAD which is around $19k USD.
oh thats a rip off- for Canadians they should have different charges tbvh
I went to a good state university and It costs overall 20-25k in loans if you stay in a hostel for all 4 years (talking about Bsc, not Masters that's different )
Tuition for state uni is free (at least in the state where I studied, isnt the case everywhere)

oh thats a rip off- for Canadians they should have different charges tbvh
I went to a good state university and It costs overall 20-25k in loans if you stay in a hostel for all 4 years (talking about Bsc, not Masters that's different )
Tuition for state uni is free (at least in the state where I studied, isnt the case everywhere)
My family will not let me live in a hostile, too much mischief in those dormitories.

Exactly there is no point. I will only go to Canadian universities which are good enough in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom