What's new

Uyghur girl graduated from Canada's top college, McGill University medical school, went back to Xinjiang as a medical researcher

If China is really persecuting and genociding the Uyghurs, and putting millions of them in "concentration camps", why these top Uyghur students in US and Canada still choose to come back to China after they graduated and some already got decent jobs in US research institutes? can anyone explain?

Last edited:
Cause haters bring up Xinjiang lies in many threads everyday.

LOL! The only reason there are replies here is because of your lies about
winner of the US presidential medal, the top award for the college students in US,

You are your own worst enemy.

If China is really persecuting and genociding the Uyghurs, and putting millions of them in "concentration camps", why these top Uyghur students in US still choose to come back to China after they graduated and some already got decent jobs in US research institutes? can anyone explain?

They don't appear to be acting like the devout Muslims that are the ones being persecuted.

You know the headcovered "extremists Uighurs" as you guys like to call them.

Last edited:
LOL! The only reason there are replies here is because of your lies about

You are your own worst enemy.
You'll have to admit at least this is entertaining. Imagine Biden going from university to university handing them medal out to every one of those 4000-university medal winner, it might actually kills him quicker.......

You'll have to admit at least this is entertaining. Imagine Biden going from university to university handing them medal out to every one of those 4000-university medal winner, it might actually kills him quicker.......

Biden likes young girls

There have been several allegations of inappropriate touching and groping made against Joe Biden, both during his time as a senator and as vice president. These allegations have been made by a number of women, including former staff members, constituents, and campaign workers.

Last edited:
It's presidential award in US and the video itself says the award is for top students, watch it again.
It's a University of Washington University President's medal, not a US Presidential Medal..........the video is from the campus, not from the US government.

1692464997491.png

And I am pretty sure US President have better things to do and don't give out medal to a school rank 300+...

Biden likes young girls

There have been several allegations of inappropriate touching and groping made against Joe Biden, both during his time as a senator and as vice president. These allegations have been made by a number of women, including former staff members, constituents, and campaign workers.
Well, who don't like young girl? If I am not married, I will probably hit any 18+ young girl I can find. Or you prefer old woman? Well, I am not judging.....:what:

Last edited:
It's presidential award in US and the video itself says the award is for top students, watch it again.

For top students in Washington University...you did the stereotypical Chinese forked tongue and intentionally left that out and misleadingly wrote

winner of the US presidential medal, the top award for the college students in US,

then you do the usual cry about lies and deceptions.. :rofl:

Last edited:
For top students in Washington State University...you did the stereotypical Chinese forked tongue and intentionally misleadingly wrote
She is still a top student in US university, the whole point of those top Uyghur students is why they choose to come back to China if they are really persecuted and genocided as your liar media tells you? they don't feel that they don't add up, do you?

She is still a top student in US university, the whole point of those top Uyghur students is why they choose to come back to China if they are really persecuted and genocided as your liar media tells you? they don't feel that they don't add up, do you?

Likely because she isn't an "extremist muslim" and thus she never went to a re-education camp.

You going to now deny there were no training camps either?

Likely because she isn't an "extremist muslim" and thus she never went to a re-education camp.

You going to now deny there were no training camps either?
There are training schools in every city in China, when did I deny it? but " concentration camps " is a fancy name you gave to them, maybe from your past experience of locking up Japanese Americans during WW2?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom