What's new

Uyghur girl graduated from Canada's top college, McGill University medical school, went back to Xinjiang as a medical researcher

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Uyghur girl graduated from Canada's top college, McGill University medical school, went back to Xinjiang as a medical researcher

Xinjiang Uyghur girl graduated from Canada's top university, McGill University medical school, majored in anthropotomy and cell biology, ( McGill University's Anthropotomy ranks the second in the world), minored in Frech literature, fluent in both English and French.
She worked as a researcher on respiratory diseases in The Royal Victoria Hospital (RVH), Canada.
also worked in Molecular Oncology Laboratory in Montreal Clinical Research Institute.

She loves her hometown and after years of studying and conducting research abroad, she decides to go back to Xinjiang to do her part for the development of Xinjiang, Now she started her career in Urumqi, and she encourages all young people to pursue their dreams.

Last edited:

Uyghur student in US mocks Americans about how ignorant they know about Xinjiang

Uyghur student in US tells how little average Americans know Uyghur and Xinjiang. "I m a Uyghur, not Vegan"

also in the video some photos of people from various ethnic groups in XInjiang are presented to fellow students in US asking them to guess the nationalities from these photos.

Xinjiang Uyghur girl graduated from Canada's top university, McGill University medical school, majored in anthropotomy and cell biology, ( McGill University's Anthropotomy ranks the second in the world), minored in Frech literature, fluent in both English and French.
She worked as a researcher on respiratory diseases in The Royal Victoria Hospital (RVH), Canada.
also worked in Molecular Oncology Laboratory in Montreal Clinical Research Institute.

She loves her hometown and after years of studying and conducting research abroad, she decides to go back to Xinjiang to do her part for the development of Xinjiang, Now she started her career in Urumqi, and she encourages all young people to pursue their dreams.
It's a right decision, now Urmqi's medical research facilities, hospitals and research funds are all better and more than Canada

Contrary to what the western media and haters want you to believe, the best Uyghur talents all choose to come back to China after they finish their studies overseas, come back to the so called " concentration camps" by western media and haters.

Winner of China's English speech contest, Uyghur student Tughluk from Tsinghua university
After spending his high school years in US, he came back to China and was admitted by China's top school Tsinghua University.
When being asked why he studied so hard, he replied, to build motherland China.

Uyghur girl from Xinjiang, The winner of the US presidential medal, the top award for the college students in US, decides to come back to Xinjiang to contribute to her hometown

WTF? Top college student in the US award..what? I never heard of such a medal.

Let's read the video description..holy cow @jhungary he is desperately trying to twist things yet again

this is what she actually won from the video description
An international student from China and a member of the Uyghur ethnic minority, Kaheerman Saibire learned to speak English less than four years ago. Now she has been selected to receive University of Washington Bothell’s 2019 President’s Medal. The medalist is chosen from among those who have a GPA in the top 2% of the graduating class in their program.

oh in other words after graduating she actually went back home...well that is indeed a shocker for Chinese students these days.

Last edited:

Let's read the video description..holy cow @jhungary he is desperately trying to twist things yet again

oh in other words after graduating she actually went back home...well that is a shocker for Chinese students these days.
UW (as in University of Washington) President Medal........Not US President Medal of Freedom lol.....

1692461540915.png

LOL. if this is not done intentional, this is some epic fail here..........

By the way, what kind of medal they gave to people with 3.9, not 4, GPA?? I mean, nobody had 4.0 GPA anymore these day?? And I don't think getting on a dean list for an university ranking 306 in the world is anything to be proud of......I get 3.6 GPA on a Top 50 University in the world (UNSW) and you don't see me bragging about it...

UW (as in University of Washington) President Medal........Not US President Medal of Freedom lol.....

View attachment 947099

LOL. if this is not done intentional, this is some epic fail here..........

By the way, what kind of medal they gave to people with 3.9, not 4, GPA?? I mean, nobody had 4.0 GPA anymore these day?? And I don't think getting on a dean list for an university ranking 306 in the world is anything to be proud of......I get 3.6 GPA on a Top 50 University in the world (UNSW) and you don't see me bragging about it...

Plus while they appear to be Uighurs..they may not be adhering Muslim Uighurs (the one's being persecuted) as they don't keep their hair covered.

Roads to remote prisons still off limits

Last edited:
More Xinjiang posts?
What's going on.

China says everybody has graduated from the UIghur re-education camps so now Beijingwalker is showing videos (after years of blackout) saying "see this proves everything was fine" and "please regard the past years as a western generated mirage".

oh in other words after graduating she actually went back home...well that is indeed a shocker for Chinese students these days.
Why you always call him? he means nothing to me.

And Chinese students used to stay in US a decade ago, I admit, but not anymore

Nearly 90% of all Chinese students return home after studying abroad: MOE

Plus they also appear to not be adhering Muslim Uighurs (the one's being persecuted) as they don't keep their hair covered.

Who told you this is a traditional Uighur dress? your liar media? why you try so hard to show your ignorance about what you are talking about everytime?

Last edited:
Seriously, @beijingwalker has posted like 5 Xinjiang posts back to back.
What's going on, man?

I check guancha and see nothing Xinjiang related except the whole desert over-tourism thing.

Old Uighur photos in late Qing dynasty , late 19th and early 20th century

2017101675427377.jpg

0595b07a72e444e28476bf89d46b9811.jpeg

05e1ce2072444463b1184c11c955b75d.jpeg

1-210614125q2-52-jpg.925599

1-210614125q2-51-jpg.925597

90-jpg.925600

Today's Xinjiang traditional dress, no much different from what it was over 100 years ago

6af487e2ff30a1a7c56c2dbd3f8abf76.jpg

TArFvrc.jpg

Last edited:
Why you always call him? he means nothing to me.

And Chinese students used to stay in US a decade ago, I admit, but not anymore

Nearly 90% of all Chinese students return home after studying abroad: MOE

Who told you this is a traditional Uighur dress? your liar media?
You can't just stay in the US unless you have a job offer and change your visa, otherwise any stay in the US is going to be illegal....I can't imagine who would hire a graduate from University of Washington Bothell, that is like for people who can barely get 850 to get in...

Again, maybe if she want to stay in the US, she should get in one of those university that have more hiring prospect. I strongly recommend my alma mater University of Colorado, Boulder. Well, if she can get in.

1692463438085.png

Back
Top Bottom