A very hateful record for both countries:

1970- 100%
1990- 80%
2000- 75%
2010- 60%

OBL raid - 200% (from India sides)
Raymond case - 150% (from India sides)

Haha percetage looks nice..

Raymondd case .. seriously.. even less than 5% people of India knows anything about it.... and -150% :lol:

LOL..... i am as calm as a cucumber.

Ok since u "claimed" you know a family ad theirwatching habits, could you enlighten us what dramas?:what:

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

ok ok we hear you.. u dont need to post these every now and then ..

Has he already posted how he has dated many a fair lady, how the girls in goa shows no inhibition, the sikh girl his brother married to etc etc.

Or atleast, "tum bahot sundar ho diviya"! :lol:

Has he already posted how he has dated many a fair lady, how the girls in goa shows no inhibition, the sikh girl his brother married to etc etc.

..Gosh!! i missed those words of wisdom....

change of colors:what:

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

:lol:

I guess, the number come from this forum based on the reactions of Indian! There were long longg arguments.....Maybe less than 40% Let me fix! :lol:

How many of the total out of 1,170,938,000 u see in this forum at any given point of time?

7-10? 10-20??

Kiyu menu stalk karao. :bunny:

I never did any of those. Stop posting lies idiot!

Show me where in my post history that I posted such nonsense!

In Islam, a Muslim should only marry Muslims.

Muslim men can marry Christian, or Jewish women, however Muslims really should not and its not recommended.

Its against Islam to marry Hindus or Sikhs.

I never did any of those. Stop posting lies idiot!

Show me where in my post history that I posted such nonsense!

Its against Islam to marry Sikhs.

The person concerned has already replied... :hitwall:

Idoit, same with you. How can you prove the Afghanistani family I know watches bollywood movies?

Afghanistan's love affair with Bollywood - Rediff.com News

Since this forum considers Rediff as baised here is another

Bollywood movies are also popular in Afghanistan due to the country's proximity with the Indian subcontinent and certain other cultural perspectives present in the movies.[86] A number of Bollywood movies were filmed inside Afghanistan while some dealt with the country, including Dharmatma, Kabul Express, Khuda Gawah and Escape From Taliban

Bollywood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lets start with this

:lol: we know Indian mindsets.

Probably more than 1.2 billions- See here :flame:

I know you know mindsets, mike-sets, jet-sets, teeth-sets, price-sets, handsets etc..

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Hey = I am unrepentant, I have had my share of indian chicks, had plenty of others as well, big deal.

Yup You are an internet superman with X-ray visions and can fly.. ive heard.

I grew up hating india to the indian man at the gas station when i was a kid refused to sell me a bar of ice cream so I told Him i hated india. however I got over it.

I know you know mindsets, mike-sets, jet-sets, teeth-sets, price-sets, handsets etc..

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Yup You are an internet superman with X-ray visions and can fly.. ive heard.

Don't hate the player bro, hate the game. ;)

Back
Top Bottom