What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

Ok you are saying you are an adult and Imran khan is immature.

Ok now how many of you guys agree to what he said that even though IK is an adult but is immature.?:what:

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Maybe they dont have a TV or access to video store or the movies arent released in movie halls if any present.

lol, Imran Khan's body may have reached "physical maturity" but whether Imran Khan is a retard or not that's another matter.

Listen woman, you need to make yourself more clear. I know an Afghanistani family who is staying in Peshawar. They don't watch bollywood movies.

Dumb and even dumberrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally feel, that once the war in Afghanistan is over, Pakistan will have more in common with Afghanistan and Central Asia than with India.

That is what you said, Now you base this on one family you know!!!!!!!!!! Grow up, the world is much more larger kiddo........

Women!!!! I spit at your hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, Imran Khan's body may have reached "physical maturity" but whether Imran Khan is a retard or not that's another matter.

So you are basically repeating Imran Khan is immature and a retard.

Dumb and even dumberrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what you said, Now you base this on one family you know!!!!!!!!!! Grow up, the world is much more larger kiddo........
So if one Afghanistani who watches bollywood movies, this means all Afghanistanis love India???

Hahaha...:lol:

So if you one Afghanistani who watches bollywood movies, this means all Afghanistanis love India???

Hahaha...

Ok tell us what movies they see? American hollywood?:what:

Lol at Indians at this thread. Now don't tell me that you guys didn't grow up hating Pakistan. :lol:

I have no hostility towards ordinary indian people, in fact I personally have had good times with indians, many indians have worked for us, even risking their lives, how could we have nothing but respect and great affection for people like that.

But the indian state is a whole different beast, it's raison d'être is a hegemony for the region, until that changes the chances for peace are not very high.

They usually watch Pakistani dramas, now calm down.

prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to know the bollywood percentage compare to Pakistani dramas percentage they watch????? Since you know everything..........

p.s. with a good link!!!!!!!

They usually watch Pakistani dramas, now calm down.

LOL..... i am as calm as a cucumber.

Ok since u "claimed" you know a family ad theirwatching habits, could you enlighten us what dramas?:what:

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

I have no hostility towards ordinary indian people, in fact I personally have had good times with indians, many indians have worked for us, even risking their lives, how could we have nothing but respect and great affection for people like that.

But the indian state is a whole different beast, it's raison d'être is a hegemony for the region, until that changes the chances for peace are not very high.

ok ok we hear you.. u dont need to post these every now and then ..

Having been to india and spoken to many different people from all walks of life, their was a serious fascination about Pakistan, the personal reactions I got from indians on finding out I was from Pakistan was truly insightful. :azn:

prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to know the bollywood percentage compare to Pakistani dramas percentage they watch????? Since you know everything..........

p.s. with a good link!!!!!!!

lol, you should go ask them, this is what they told me they were to do yesterday after Khaana.

Woman stop misbehaving on the internet.

Lol at Indians at this thread. Now don't tell me that you guys didn't grow up hating Pakistan. :lol:

Yes, But the problem also lies that you did too..... That's why the Cricket games where so Intense (meany wars).....

Someone needs to fix this hatred, I think it should start with you since you have reliazed it now...

Thanks...

A very hateful record for both countries:

1970- 100%
1990- 80%
2000- 75%
2010- 60%

Raymond case - 35% (from India sides)

OBL raid - 200% (from India sides)

lol, you should go ask them, this is what they told me they were to do yesterday after Khaana.

Woman stop misbehaving on the internet.

Why should I, because you cannot prove a thing!!!!!!!!!!! Idiot..........

Back
Top Bottom