What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

Sometimes I find Imran Khan embarrassingly stupid. I mean I won't hide it, and yes I don't like India.

If Pakistan and India can resolve their territorial disputes according to just and moral principles, then perhaps bilateral relations can be normalized, but to be "best friends" with India is stupid.
We can cooperate, but please not "best friends."

I want Pakistan to be considered a different country from India. Pakistan and India are not the same.

Pakistan and India have different cultures.

I personally feel, that once the war in Afghanistan is over, Pakistan will have more in common with Afghanistan and Central Asia than with India.

I detest the "Indian-lovers" in Pakistan, so nauseating.

Bud, even if your attitude somehow miraculously changes, there would be no takers for your bhaichara on our side. We too consider our destiny radically different from Pakistan and want to go alone.Pakistan is simply not in our league.

So please spare us the tripe.

For a typical Pakistani develops warm and fuzzy feelings toward India, Pakistan must be far superior than India. You know what I am saying?

I have no objection about Imran Khan's viewpoints on India. But we all know that Imran Khan knows how to please everyone with what to say. He wanted the support of the Pakistani people, so he started holding dharnas protesting drone strikes. He knows what the right things to say are, let's just hope he is actually to fulfill what he says.

Sometimes I find Imran Khan embarrassingly stupid. I mean I won't hide it, and yes I don't like India.

If Pakistan and India can resolve their territorial disputes according to just and moral principles, then perhaps bilateral relations can be normalized, but to be "best friends" with India is stupid.

I know Pakistan is a different country from India. Pakistan and India are not the same.

I personally feel, that once the war in Afghanistan is over, Pakistan will have more in common with Afghanistan and Central Asia than with India.

Your statements are true but not true.

I have no objection about Imran Khan's viewpoints on India. But we all know that Imran Khan knows how to please everyone with what to say. He wanted the support of the Pakistani people, so he started holding dharnas protesting drone strikes. He knows what the right things to say are, let's just hope he is actually to fulfill what he says.

It is wrong to blindly hate India, or any country. But if he thinks Pakistan and India can be "best friends" or if he wants Pakistan and India to be "best friends", I mean he shouldn't be Prime Minister then.

Pakistan's future is with Afghanistan and Central Asia.

Yes KS, you are right, India will go her way, and Pakistan will go her way.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Your statements are true but not true.
How on earth does this make sense, its a contradiction.

Even ask other Think Tank members of PDF such as roadrunner. He can probably write 10 books on how different Pakistan and India are.

I know Pakistan is a different country from India. Pakistan and India are not the same.

China, India, Brazil etc. are considered to be economic giants and superpowers of the future. While Afghanistan is considered to be a piece of trash (at the moment at least). They have nothing to offer to us, and we have nothing for them. If anything, them being our neighbour is a major disadvantage to us. We don't have to love India, and we don't have to be "best-friends" but surely we can be friends with them. Of course we've had great differences in the past (the wars), but we're entering a new age now where we look towards the future and not dwell in the past.

One thing that both countries need to do is increase trade. It's a win-win situation for both.

China, India, Brazil etc. are considered to be economic giants and superpowers of the future. While Afghanistan is considered to be a piece of trash (at the moment at least). They have nothing to offer to us, and we have nothing for them. If anything, them being our neighbour is a major disadvantage to us. We don't have to love India, and we don't have to be "best-friends" but surely we can be friends with them. Of course we've had great differences in the past (the wars), but we're entering a new age now where we look towards the future and not dwell in the past.

I said Pakistan and India can cooperate, after when the territorial disputes are solved according to just and moral principles.

How are India and Brazil in the same league as in China?
India and Brazil may have large economies, but they aren't Great powers.

I said Pakistan and India can cooperate, after when the territorial disputes are solved according to just and moral principles.

How are India and Brazil in the same league as in China?
India and Brazil aren't even Great powers.

India and Brazil aren't economic giants? They don't have the potential of becoming future superpowers (considering how their economies are flourishing right now)? What are they then? You tell me, you enlightened being.

So wait, are you putting India and Afghanistan in the same league? :azn:

this is absurd how media focuses on these spicy one lines; without looking in the broader context of what he's saying

and i laugh and ridicule at those who act as if there are people on the other side who have no aggressive or hateful feelings (ill will) for Pakistan --seemingly even before they came out from womb!

India and Brazil aren't economic giants? They don't have the potential of becoming future superpowers (considering how their economies are flourishing right now)? What are they then? You tell me, you enlightened being.

So wait, are you putting India and Afghanistan in the same league? :azn:

Afghanistan is Pakistan's pathway to Central Asia.

Are you putting India in the same league as Central Asia? :azn:

[/COLOR]
this is absurd how media focuses on these spicy one lines; without looking in the broader context of what he's saying

and i laugh and ridicule at those who act as if there are people on the other side who have no aggressive or hateful feelings (ill will) for Pakistan --seemingly even before they came out from womb!

I know Imran Khan can be delusional at times. If he does become Prime Minister, lets just hope he doesn't mess up.

Afghanistan is Pakistan's pathway to Central Asia.

Are you putting India in the same league as Central Asia? :azn:

Central Asia? You mean superpowers like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan? With a total GDP of $166 billon?

It doesn't take much of a brain to realize Pakistan would prosper much more having better relations with India than a war-torn country like Afghanistan or Central Asian countries like Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan.

Central Asia? You mean superpowers like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan? With a total GDP of $166 billon?

Ignorant one, its the natural resources (gas and oil) of Central Asia that will generate a lot of revenue.

Ignorant one, its the natural resources (gas and oil) of Central Asia that will generate a lot of revenue.

Yeah, US has good relations with Canada who is loaded with natural resources like oil yet I don't see us prospering greatly off them and generating tons of revenue. Sure, we get cheap oil but it's not much more than that. I'd love to see what Pakistan could do with Central Asian countries and their natural resources since apparently the Central Asian countries can't do anything with their "resources" by themselves.

Your dislike for India is clearly blinding you to the realities of Pakistan's feature.

Yeah, US has good relations with Canada who is loaded with natural resources like oil yet I don't see us prospering greatly off them and generating tons of revenue. Sure, we get cheap oil but it's not much more than that. I'd love to see what Pakistan could do with Central Asian countries and their natural resources since apparently the Central Asian countries can't do anything with their "resources" by themselves.

lol, I don't know who you are, but we all know its in American interests to see India be used as a counterweight to China.

Please, we Pakistanis know what is best for ourselves. Don't tell us what to do. Stay out of our internal affairs.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Your dislike for India is clearly blinding you to the realities of Pakistan's feature.

What do you want from a Pakistani defence forum?

Let us Pakistanis and Central Asians decide what is in our best interests.

There are also other benefits. Pakistan might be realigned. Take for example Economic Cooperation Organization, however its as unsuccessful as South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation.

lol, I don't know who you are, but we all know its in American interests to see India be used as a counterweight to China.

Please, we Pakistanis know what is best for ourselves. Don't tell us what to do. Stay out of our internal affairs.

I'm being as unbiased as possible. My thoughts as an American aren't interfering with my thoughts on Pakistan's situation. It's not impossible to look at things from a neutral standpoint unlike yourself.

I'd love to see Pakistan's leaders say Central Asia is the path for Pakistan's feature. I really would.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

What do you want from a Pakistani defence forum?

Let us Pakistanis and Central Asians decide what is in our best interests.

Could of sworn this forum was open to non Pakistanis interested in Pakistan's affairs. As an American, I have an interest with a country we are currently "working" alongside with. Not to mention I have many Pakistani friends from Karachi so my concern for them relates back to their country.

Not that it should matter. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom