What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

^^ but its good if leaders acknowledge and sort out problems to follow the USA-CANDA like model ?

That is really far off and in between scenario!!!!!! The voted leaders of Pakistan are just the puppet of the Army, which has the control of real financial as well as policy makings, any ruling gov't in Pakistan is just the prelude to the decisions making....

The perfect example is the mumbai incident, which Imran really specifies. Look it up it is a long list of things of how Pakistan plays double role in every aspect, starting with the perpetrator. Unless the Arab spring is not formed; Pakistan is not rejuvenate from it's old culture.

Thanks..

I personally feel, that once the war in Afghanistan is over, Pakistan will have more in common with Afghanistan and Central Asia than with India.

Then you better tell your close associates to stop watching those dam Bollywood Movies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you better tell your close associates to stop watching those dam Bollywood Movies!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never watch bollywood movies. I never buy Indian products. People in Pakistan who do those two are accepted as idiots.

You can ask roadrunner and SMC.

I was told Shahrukh Khan does a lot of immodest scenes in bollywood movies.

I am told there is too much immodesty in bollywood movies.

I am told there is too much sexuality in bollywood movies.

I will never watch a bollywood movie.

^^ but its good if leaders acknowledge and sort out problems to follow the USA-CANDA like model ?

By God...I would love to see that happen.That would be of tremendous benefit to all of us.We can work together to make South Asia one of the most developed and peaceful region in the World.India is doing quite good even with the problems.Just imagine what we can do if the problems are replaced with mutual cooperation.

The heavy spending on defence will get replaced by spending on infrastructure,healthcare,education.

Kashmir is indeed the 'kabab mein haddi'.I dont see anything fruitful in any other solution rather than status quo- a part remains with Pakistan,the way it is and a part remains with India the way it is,and we open the whole region for tourism.the competitive scenario in that case will boost infrastructure.
Of course we will be needing concrete assurances that terrorist activities launched from Pakistani soil will be put to an end.As Imran Khan has pointed out,a single Mumbai style attack is enough to bring us to square one.

I never watch bollywood movies. I never buy Indian products. People in Pakistan who do those two are accepted as idiots.

Sirjii you too grew up hating India.. still growing up?:what:

this is absurd how media focuses on these spicy one lines; without looking in the broader context of what he's saying

and i laugh and ridicule at those who act as if there are people on the other side who have no aggressive or hateful feelings (ill will) for Pakistan --seemingly even before they came out from womb!

As for one I do, mainly because until Pakistan does not shape up, there is limitations of friends around the world, and your friends are closing doors like the North Koreans, which Pakistan is heading towards. Limitations makes you weak............

Thanks...

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

That is why your an Idiot because you do not read properly. I did not say you do not watch Bollywood, but I did say that bunch of Afgani's do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i too wish you too grow up.

Funny part is I'm already an adult.

Point number two, Imran Khan is immature. He think he can remove tensions worth 64 years?

There is no need to hate India or any country. Why are talking about hating? I know there are a lot of people who love him, but sadly Imran Khan can be pretty stupid at times.

Look, there are some Indians who think of Pakistan as lost territory. That is what irks me the most.

When I went to an Indian defence site, they had an article, about conquering Pakistan. Thats an act of aggression!

You are told sirjii..

Told by whom sirjii.. to be told that person must have seen most of the movies sirjiii..

Why you listen to them sirjii.. u believe whatever been "told" to u sirjii.. is nt that stupidity sirjii..:what:

Imran Khan's reason to hate India is shared by most Pakistanis. It's the Indian "By-Hook-or-by-Crook" Policies and actions have compelled Pakistanis to hate India. Things can be much better if India decides to be a good neighbour but it is unacceptable to Indian politicians and media.

As for one I do, mainly because until Pakistan does not shape up, there is limitations of friends around the world, and your friends are closing doors like the North Koreans, which Pakistan is heading towards. Limitations makes you weak............

Thanks...

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

That is why your an Idiot because you do not read properly. I did not say you do not watch Bollywood, but I did say that bunch of Afgani's do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen woman, you need to make yourself more clear. I know an Afghanistani family who is staying in Peshawar. They don't watch bollywood movies.

Funny part is I'm already an adult.

Point number two, Imran Khan is immature. He think he can remove tensions worth 64 years?

There is no need to hate India or any country. Why are talking about hating? I know there are a lot of people who love him, but sadly Imran Khan can be pretty stupid at times.

Look, there are some Indians who think of Pakistan as lost territory. That is what irks me the most.

When I went to an Indian defence site, they had an article, about conquering Pakistan. Thats an act of aggression!

Ok you are saying you are an adult and Imran khan is immature.

Ok now how many of you guys agree to what he said that even though IK is an adult but is immature.?:what:

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Listen woman, you need to make yourself more clear. I know an Afghanistani family who is staying in Peshawar. They don't watch bollywood movies.

Maybe they dont have a TV or access to video store or the movies arent released in movie halls if any present.

I have no hostility towards ordinary indian people, in fact I personally have had good times with indians, many indians have worked for us, even risking their lives, how could we have nothing but respect and great affection for people like that.

But the indian state is a whole different beast, it's raison d'être is a hegemony for the region, until that changes the chances for peace are not very high.

Back
Top Bottom