What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

lol, I don't know who you are, but we all know its in American interests to see India be used as a counterweight to China.

Please, we Pakistanis know what is best for ourselves. Don't tell us what to do. Stay out of our internal affairs.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

What do you want from a Pakistani defence forum?

Let us Pakistanis and Central Asians decide what is in our best interests.

Counterweight not. Do you believe those Indians can make those laptops/ipads/kindles for the world? You think it demands nothing but just "any human is good enough?" There is a reason why those stuff are made out of China. I anyone in the world can do it, there are lots of cheaper places to start with. Why didn't I see them coming from "made from Bruhaha."?
You know what I am saying?

But what do I care, we sell oil and we hang out with America and Israel, well, in peace time. You know what I am saying?
Otherwise, we are happy to be just Arabs. You know what I am saying?

I'm being as unbiased as possible. My thoughts as an American aren't interfering with my thoughts on Pakistan's situation. It's not impossible to look at things from a neutral standpoint unlike yourself.

I'd love to see Pakistan's leaders say Central Asia is the path for Pakistan's feature. I really would.

Oh really, did you see the recent thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...ree-expedite-energy-projects.html#post2288987

A key milestone was reached in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. Go ask Mr, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow if he is pleased with the deal, and he will ceratainly say yes! :lol:

Sometimes I find Imran Khan embarrassingly stupid. I mean I won't hide it, and yes I don't like India.

If Pakistan and India can resolve their territorial disputes according to just and moral principles, then perhaps bilateral relations can be normalized, but to be "best friends" with India is stupid.
We can cooperate, but please not "best friends."

I know Pakistan is a different country from India. Pakistan and India are not the same.

Pakistan and India have different cultures.

I personally feel, that once the war in Afghanistan is over, Pakistan will have more in common with Afghanistan and Central Asia than with India.

I detest the "Indian-lovers" in Pakistan, so nauseating.

Make a trip to India. Maybe you will realise you were hating just for the sake of hating. It might also shine some light on shared culture.

Make a trip to India. Maybe you will realise you were hating just for the sake of hating. It might also shine some light on shared culture.

lol, there are some Indians who never accepted partition. I know it is a dream for many Indians to have an Akhand Bharat.

Indians should not get so happy. He also said India will fail in Kashmir and he said in one interview that Indian girls were running to Pakistani cricket players when he was in the Pakistan cricket team. Maybe thats the love he is talking about :woot:

Besides, relations between the two countries can never be like Canada and U.S. Canadians and Americans see everything eye to eye and have the same national and international interests. Pakistan and India have conflicting interests everywhere from Kashmir to Afghanistan to Sri Lanka.

lol, there are some Indians who never accepted partition. I know it is a dream for many Indians to have an Akhand Bharat.

You have sit in your own cute little well and believe all that or you can make an effort to clear some of your misconceptions.

Can't lead Pakistan unless you prove your hatred for India and your resolution to get Kashmir (specifically by force).

This is the main trait that was shown by all the leaders who lead Pakistan for a significant period of time. Well, you don't really have to hate India, but you gotta show it, and prove it, just as Musharraf did in Kargil.

Oh really, did you see the recent thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...ree-expedite-energy-projects.html#post2288987

A key milestone was reached in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. Go ask Mr, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow if he is pleased with the deal, and he will ceratainly say yes! :lol:

Yes, Pakistan agrees to do an energy project with Turkmenistan. Let's all jump on the Central Asia boat as all of Pakistan's feature lies with Central Asia now. That's one energy project and even if it were more, India is much bigger player in world politics than any Central Asian country and is much closer to Pakistan geographically to the point where the countries are neighbors.

:fie:

Having better relations with India would help Pakistan progress much further than any Central Asian country. Regardless, we know the majority of Pakistani politicians past and present detest India so it doesn't matter.

:laugh:

What kind of childish nonsense is this? Do bharatis grow up any different, if anything hate us more? Why should we like bharat?

What kind of childish nonsense is this? Do bharatis grow up any different, if anything hate us more? Why should we like bharat?

Indians and Pakistanis do not have to like one another but it is in the mutual interest of both countries to at least trade with one another and have peaceful relations.

Indians should not get so happy. He also said India will fail in Kashmir and he said in one interview that Indian girls were running to Pakistani cricket players when he was in the Pakistan cricket team. Maybe thats the love he is talking about :woot:

Besides, relations between the two countries can never be like Canada and U.S. Canadians and Americans see everything eye to eye and have the same national and international interests. Pakistan and India have conflicting interests everywhere from Kashmir to Afghanistan to Sri Lanka.

Some of you guys have an attitude problem. Please do not be under the impression that Indians are interested in having a cordial relationship with Pakistan because you are a superior race. It is because we prefer to have peace in the region & achieving that would lead us to incease in trade and thus prosperity. Imran Khan, a great cricketer, a great captain and who has the qualities to be a great leader can see that. He knows that the solution to Pakistan's problems is basically financial stability & good governance.

us "bharatis" are not taught hate in school textbooks,average "bharati" child doesnt think about pakistan at all there are more important things to do eg play,homework,get marks,etc

lol you know the bharatis and the westerners, always trying to sugarcoat. ;)

We should do what is in our best interests.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Yes, Pakistan agrees to do an energy project with Turkmenistan. Let's all jump on the Central Asia boat as all of Pakistan's feature lies with Central Asia now. That's one energy project and even if it were more, India is much bigger player in world politics than any Central Asian country and is much closer to Pakistan geographically to the point where the countries are neighbors.

:fie:

Having better relations with India would help Pakistan progress much further than any Central Asian country. Regardless, we know the majority of Pakistani politicians past and present detest India so it doesn't matter.

:laugh:

Depends which angle you look at it from. Some people consider Afghanistan to be a Central Asian country. The only reasons Pakistan has not been able to get any development done with Central Asia is because there is a war in Afghanistan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny part is that, Indian members start celebrating over a politician in Pakistan not hating India, however ironically the Indian media is full of hate against Pakistan.

And then the bharatis want us to be best friends with them? :lol:

Imran is flip flopper on his policies but he does hold a point. Our textbooks are extremely bias when it comes down to history. I believe ties with India can be beneficial in terms of produce and natural resources. I wouldn't mind seeing some Indian vehicles in Pakistan and I know my Indian friends here crave Pakistani products so why not in India?

I have seen Madam Bhutto campaigning and Nawaz Sharif campaigning many times. Also some lesser figures in between whom I forget. The dominant theme has always been 'Azadi to kashmir' and 'Down with India'. So much so that the common perception this side of the border came to be that India unites Pakistan like nothing else and being virulently anti-Indian is an essential mantra for Pakistani politicians if they hope to make it big and also not earn the ire of the lunatic fundamentalist fringe.

Now here is a guy who has the guts to say that he does not hate India, even admits that he likes India a little bit. This is something new. Another plus on his side is that Imran is not a hardcore khandani politician. Those guys have perfected the art of lying to get what they want and then do a U turn. He is a sportsman and a world class one at that. He will definitely bring in a breath of fresh air to Pakistan's politics if they give him a chance. All I can say is that Imran Khan has our blessings from India. Now it is all up to the Pakistanis, hope they don't mess it up by bringing back Nawaz Sharif or someone else equally bad again.

Back
Top Bottom