What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

Indian people hate Pakistan and still alive today....how can we change them? Can we invite go to Bharat Rakshah ??

chain-gun.gif

Whaaaa???

rickshaw.jpg

This kind of rakshah?

Only idiotic Pakistanis would watch bollywood.

The true patriots like myself, my family, SMC, and roadrunner, would never do.

There are many other Pakistanis on this forum who share my views.

In Islam you are supposed to be loyal to your country.

Any Pakistani who watches bollywood is not being patriotic.

So basically, all your'e saying is...90% of all pakistanis are idiots . Its great to see you guys being so frank...

Yes. Iff he is into politics he is a politician. And since you said he is a good one, his views are correct.
Hence you will change ur views too when u grow up like him also his voters.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Hey why u bring other members names in al posts..

Are the suporting cast ??:what:

No the indian state is an enemy and will remain so, many of the indian people are and will remain friends of the Pakistani people and our state. IK is referring to those people.

No the indian state is an enemy and will remain so, many of the indian people are and will remain friends of the Pakistani people and our state. IK is referring to those people.

Grow up.:coffee:

So basically, all your'e saying is...90% of all pakistanis are idiots . Its great to see you guys being so frank...

90% of Pakistani people don't watch bollywood, not even close, maybe 20% is a more realistic number.

Only idiotic Pakistanis would watch bollywood.

The true patriots like myself, my family, SMC, and roadrunner, would never do.

There are many other Pakistanis on this forum who share my views.

In Islam you are supposed to be loyal to your country.

Any Pakistani who watches bollywood is not being patriotic.

does the same apply to hollywood,foreign tv serials and news channels?

I don't know how the Indian people are our friends when they keep electing the same Congress or BJP parties who never want to solve the Kashmir issue according to just and moral principles.

Wow you met 90% of 170 million people to know they watch bwood, pure indian inferiority complex.

Nope. You are wrong films are shown in multiplexes in big shopping complexes... not in that complex u repeat here, ever since u joined..

As i said . just grow up.:pop:

Yes i have..now prove me wrong....

Does that come in pet size bottles?

More inferiority complex - typical indians. LoL - you should know you are an indian are you not :azn:

Back
Top Bottom